Beyoncé

Kisuke

“Interview” in quotation marks because it wouldn’t really be an interview with him, he’d play silly games like having her guess the identities of other music icons by showing her close-up pictures of their nose hairs or something

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

21 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I've been listening to 90s club music to get hyped and wait a minute because....

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

imagine her serving a moment like this with zendaya starring in the video

Aah, this classic

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

“Interview” in quotation marks because it wouldn’t really be an interview with him, he’d play silly games like having her guess the identities of other music icons by showing her close-up pictures of their nose hairs or something

And that will be fun! Isnt that what we want and probably the best approach for her instead of doing another serious interview with Oprah. Like what would Oprah even ask her? :rip: 
it will be cute to have her play The Vault or even react to the countless times the  Housewives have paid homage to her. The possibilities are endless.

Andy has literally interviewed every A list on the planet from Oprah to Madonna to Regina King etc… Kelly Rowland has been on his show many times. 

4 minutes ago, Wizard said:

i remember when everyone was speculating this was a new instrumental :jonnycat: same with this:

I forgot about this one :jonny: I have such a good feeling about this album

I knew the country aspect wasn't going to be yeehaw country, its going to be left-field for sure

3 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

And that will be fun!

:deadbanana: idk I think it’d be a major waste of time. It’s only fun when the guest is messier than he is (Mariah).

35 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

in fact that Parkwood later posted link for album pre-save on Tidal separately haunts me that Ann Marie Lastrassi will decide to play a little prank/spoil everything & drop single exclusive on Tidal in not friday

IMG_7102.gif

The Tidal gay intern has no affiliation with Parkwood. 

when the lead single is unlisted form her channel after just one hour of being up i will freak tf out.

IMG_7102.gif

17 minutes ago, abeille said:

Wouldn't she need an incentive to re-record her older work though? 

It wasn’t totally clear but it was my understanding that she doesn’t own the masters for EVERY album. Just everything after IASF. That could be incentive enough, but I feel like B is really proud of her recordings so she would rather work at securing the rights for them, then re-do them. 

If someone has done more research on the masters situation, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong! 

I don't think she needs incentive to do it. It fits with The Once and Future theme we've speculated on.

I'm watching Juneteenth on CNN and I wonder if she's going to be there in person. Because there's not really a big screen at the venue.

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Andrew just posted this

I was just coming here to say this too. He posted it right when CNN confirmed she is speaking tonight. Is this a hint that something is coming/being announced tonight? :duca: We shall see. 

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Watch Pose 4 have those bangs 

IMG_7102.gif

wekjfknajns

IMG_7102.gif

worse, she knew the hive would pick box 4 so its just an empty box with a print out of this photo

rs_600x600-141014100632-600.beyonce-bang

40 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

It wasn’t totally clear but it was my understanding that she doesn’t own the masters for EVERY album. Just everything after IASF. That could be incentive enough, but I feel like B is really proud of her recordings so she would rather work at securing the rights for them, then re-do them. 

If someone has done more research on the masters situation, feel free to correct me if I’m wrong! 

Im pretty sure she was able to buy her masters back from Sony/her father and Mathew still owns DC material. that's why there hasn't been Vinyl reissues of her older albums because only she is able to do those. 

25 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

wekjfknajns

IMG_7102.gif

worse, she knew the hive would pick box 4 so its just an empty box with a print out of this photo

IMG_7102.gif

the hive has been haunting me with this ******* photo for the past month.

anyways someone send the link once shes on

31 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

I agree. Her first 3 albums are in dire need of a remastering anyway. It would be really cool if she reworked some of her early hits like she did with CIL, perhaps some of her unreleased tracks (Control?) as well. The masters thing can definitely be used as an incentive and selling point along with the nostalgia factor.

30 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

wekjfknajns

IMG_7102.gif

Extremely dark sided and forever and always utterly inexplicable 

IMG_7102.gif

Any clues that something is going to happen? 

Watch this be a pre-recorded 5 second video from 2 months ago

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.