Beyoncé

Kisuke

I wonder why she hasn't posted on her IG or Twitter. Maybe she's waiting for the cover. 

13 hours ago, HausofArtpopII said:

i agree with this, bey has always been there for me cause shes HUGE in mexico, everyone knows her (sadly her biggest hit here is If i were a boy :deadbanana2:

Is she really? That shocks me because this is an instance where I actually believed Atrl. People here (mostly the army) have been swearing down she's completely unknown there for 12 years. 

And plus some Latam members can sometimes be sooo racist, no offense. I just believed it. 

11 hours ago, Material Girl said:

the yellow dress from lemonade is high key more iconic than anything from BIK tho if i’m being honest 

image0.gif

Oh Hold Up!!! It's just such a look and such a video. 

She deserves to scramble to get her streams back up for killing what could have been her biggest and most iconic song and look last decade. A waste. 

11 hours ago, Devin said:

Just peeped this on BeyHive Discord.

1-C8-F4-DD1-3675-481-F-BF08-40-CAEF4-E10

It was made by an Atrler who is a semi-fan and wanted to cash in the hype. 

10 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

Those Drake numbers are....interesting. He's basic for sure, but unproblematic. So I won't go in...

BUT....

I do think it's yet more proof that the whole "surprise" album thing doesn't really work as much anymore sales wise. It's funny how cyclical things are.

Once upon a time, the well-oiled roll-out generated big sales. Then shock and awe became the "in" thing 

People are saying it's because of him going EDM. But the reality is that he would benefitted from automatic Drake hype streams and then curiosity streams too. IMO, it's the lack of pre-hype. 

I say all of this to say, Bey has once again savvily read the room at the right time and made the necessary adjustments to set herself up well. Have no idea if it's happenstance or research, but her going back to traditional release will help the era a lot. 

Surprise release is not to blame. Actually if he has served the single first, few people would have tuned in. 

I like the guy but I stopped the album after track 4. Maybe I'll try again another time. 

9 hours ago, Likingstars said:

Nnnnn i was waiting for more information before buying them :deadbanana2:

Yes me too. I could kick myself. The morning when I logged in here and saw the announcement, after absorbing it all and learning about the boxes, I ran to her website and put box 4 in the cart. Then I started doubting, should I take 2 right away or 3 to justify the costs and if just 2, wouldn't it be better to just wait for the reveal to have the best? And here we are, I missed on box 4!!!

8 hours ago, Devin said:

I hope FYWB or OTHERSIDE sneaks its way into the setlist too. 

Or both!! 2 of the best songs of her career. At least FYWB Queen. But then I would understand it not appearing : she has so much material and just from TG, I know BSG and Already are probably more of a shoe-in. 

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Is she really? That shocks me because this is an instance where I actually believed Atrl. People here (mostly the army) have been swearing down she's completely unknown there for 12 years. 

nah people definitely remember her down here, everyone and anyone i ask always says if i were a boy, single ladies also kinda remembered but its single ladies so :rip:

Edited by HausofArtpopII

also i NEED the tour setlist to go from Formation, to My Power, into RTW.

36 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

also i NEED the tour setlist to go from Formation, to My Power, into RTW.

I really dont know if and how many classic songs are going to return for the tour. It'll be super interesting to see.

I hope she calls the tour "Renaissance Ball" :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I really dont know if and how many classic songs are going to return for the tour. It'll be super interesting to see.

I hope she calls the tour "Renaissance Ball" :jonny6:

Let's not use the word Ball :rip: we all know we will get 21912832 threads about how a certain popstar is the inspiration while she wouldn't be :toofunny2:

Started relistening to Bey's entire discography in preparation for Renaissance (including DC) and this first DC album y'all..... 

base talk] Britney has blonde hair, Xtina has red. Why? - Base - ATRL

Edited by Love Again

7 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Started listening to Bey's entire discography in preparation for Renaissance (including DC) and this first DC album y'all..... 

we just ignore that album...

No, No, No issa bop tho :cm:

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Add to that the fact Bey is reclaiming 2 genres that were initially considered "black genres" (House and Country) and have transfered to white-only genres over time. Once again, the bigger picture and Intention is there. This era will truly be considered a major Milestone in changing the narrative and perspective once again

WAIT, the Renaissance period was about rediscovering ancient Greek philosophy in Europe (even though that was never theirs to claim and came into Europe through the Middle East and North-Africa which the Berbers and Arabs never got credit for) but ANYWAYS

What if with ‘Renaissance’ she means rediscovering originally black genres that have been taken up and gatekept by white people and she’s had ENOUGH of that nonsense 

ezgif-2-ad0da959a8.webp

I have a feeling shes gonna have a feature with Doechii on the album

She's an upcoming artist with pretty big buzz in the scene, she completely fits the aesthetics of Renaissance might be going for and shes a young, black female which again fits.

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

We still betting on the acts referring to phases/steps and not a dual album here :celestial3:

Since we not getting anything on Juneteenth, I guess the lead is really coming Friday 

Lets do a round of predictions for collabs. I'll start:

Kaytranada

Doechii

Dolly Parton (might only be sampled)

Blue Ivy

Sza

Gary Clarke Jr.

Adele/Chris Martin

Honey Dijon 

Kaytranada 

CxH

Dolly

Frank

Childish Gambino

Pharell 

Azealia :chick3:

4 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

@*-ChriZ-*

sis Please close/hide the thread in the Base, you are setting her up for unnecessary hate :rip:

I just did lol. Im just bored so I wanted to spice it up a little 

Those Drake numbers?? 

I don’t even know what to think anymore

12 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Those Drake numbers?? 

I don’t even know what to think anymore

I can tell u what to think: Surprise releases are dead (unless they are extremely well executed like ST and Folklore) and Bey SAW that. She is THE mastermind of the industry for a reason (alongside Taylor)

Isn’t Bey supposed to be speaking at some Juneteenth even today?—or was that just a rumor? 

I think Bey can outdo Drake when those pure sales pour in. I'm just hoping for 200k+ and longevity. :emofish:

I am manifesting Dolly. Imagine a country / dance version of jolene square dancing around. Lmaaao other than that i’s be here for a Telephone part II tbh. Ngl  I dislike the monsters but i like Gaga. Or get Shania Twain and Orville or Madonna on a yee-haaaaw record. 

Honey Dijon and Kaytranada would slay. AB would slay and i really think she’d be a top choice if she wasn’t as problematic 

Edited by KingB®

5 hours ago, wren said:

this commercial is still such a serve :jonny5:

The way we thought this was the launch of the new era :bibliahh:

Billboard announcing Grown Woman would be released April 8 and then taking it down :bibliahh:

SOTS being teased a few weeks later, and then also never being released :bibliahh:

35 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Just for us to keep in mind, regarding Spotify numbers.

In hindsight Gaga did extremely well tbh

so B's supposed to give a speech or an appearance to celebrate Juneteenth today right, i remember reading it somewhere but not sure

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.