Beyoncé

Kisuke

9 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

This might be a controversial opinion, but if she released a new album every year and ONLY gave us the music (meaning no visuals and the same kind of minimal promo she's doing now), I'd take that deal. I would be more than happy with that.

I'm literally the opposite :dies: I'm very visually stimulated and music videos/performances highly elevate how I experience music. And that has been a major pull towards her throughout my life because she's delivered an abundance of visuals and she's excellent at it. She just gets it. 

I would rather take a visual album every 3-4 years than just music every year. Promo I really don't really for, but I do wish to have performances. If she doesn't wanna go perform at the Grammys/VMAs anymore fine, but at least do your own performance videos. Kpop groups have been doing that for years and they're great, I really wish she'd latch onto that more, like what she did at the Oscars last year. 

• Replies 116.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

3 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

The way I thought act ii would be released in december and act iii in april and the tour would be called the trilogy tour :bibliahh::redface:

We were all wrong. :skull:

2 hours ago, Triton said:

Do we think she might attend the London premiere of The Little Mermaid?

Disney usually has most of their WW premieres there or at least the European ones. They’re 10 or 5 days before the film so the 16 or 21st and she’ll be in the UK and not have shows during that time… she clearly had an influence on having Halle chosen as Ariel, this is the sort of thing she wanted to impact. 

Not a chance, she is done with all that. 

I don't even like Be Alive and I never bothered to listen to the song on its own again after my first listen, but man I've watched that Oscars performance hundreds of times already. That's how mesmerized I am by how she presents herself visually. 

I might just faint when she starts performing Virgo's groove in front of me next week after this drought :deadbanana:

Edited by AxelFox

21 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I'm literally the opposite :dies: I'm very visually stimulated and music videos/performances highly elevate how I experience music. And that has been a major pull towards her throughout my life because she's delivered an abundance of visuals and she's excellent at it. She just gets it. 

I would rather take a visual album every 3-4 years than just music every year. Promo I really don't really for, but I do wish to have performances. If she doesn't wanna go perform at the Grammys/VMAs anymore fine, but at least do your own performance videos. Kpop groups have been doing that for years and they're great, I really wish she'd latch onto that more, like what she did at the Oscars last year. 

Right like I thought she was just gonna skip the Grammys that stuff and do her own performances and put them on YouTube tbh. I like visuals and everything and I want her to keep making music videos though

Yup, she could have recorded a performance in her back yard and put it on YouTube and that would shut all of us up, but she couldn't be bothered. Pay money to see her perform or don't be poor, that's where we are at with her nowadays.

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

#coping

I'm not among the members who come on here to complain about her inactivity, so not really :cm:

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

Oh, no performances wouild be a dealbreaker. I don't care about visuals but I do need performances, and it's encouraging that she's still committed to touring. Her talent as a live performer is literally what turned me from a fan into a stan, and it's also why I have a hard time stanning anyone else no matter how much I might like their music. Dubai managed to hold me over, but I need more. If she stopped performing I would lose interest over time.

1 hour ago, RedOne said:

Yup, she could have recorded a performance in her back yard and put it on YouTube and that would shut all of us up, but she couldn't be bothered. Pay money to see her perform or don't be poor, that's where we are at with her nowadays.

I know the girls are mad at her for this "campaign", but can we really do away with this "couldn't be bothered" rhetoric? It's literally nothing more than emotion-fuelled conjecture. It's lowkey immature IMO. 

Nothing about Beyonce's entire career gives "couldn't be bothered". It's literally the opposite. 

It's ok to feel annoyed at the lack of activity, but making up reasons for it is wild af when:

* All signs point to a lot of quiet movement (multiple shoots) = opposite of unbothered

* various sources confirming reshoots = opposite of unbothered

* tea on shopping film to major streamers = opposite of unbothered

* there's been lots of intimation of her going through something (her Grammy speech) = opposite of unbothered

It's ok to not be in agreement with her preference of rolling out her work (hell, I'm not), but let's stop making up reasons...speaking them as fact...and then complaining about it as if SHE cemented them as fact. 

As a few others have said, the ONLY official line about anything is that "the visuals are coming at a later date". If a date was not given (which it wasn't) then the line still stands and she can and almost certainly will deliver on it. Making up a date range and then getting mad that it didn't come to fruition is odd. 

12 hours ago, Shelter said:

When? in 3 years if it's an album per year :rip: Hopefully that music is still fresh. 

I don’t think she really followed any timely trends with Renaissance, so it’s almost kind of classic in a sense. She could have released it at any time.

I’d expect  the same for the next one.

5 hours ago, kimberly said:

y'all talk **** about OTR II fits when she wore her best ever performance outfit during that tour...

Reveal hidden contents

origin.png?w=414&h=415&fit=crop&crop=fac tumblr_pg0yzbSK4X1sbzal4o3_400.gif beyonce-performs-with-jay-z-on-her-on-the-run-ii-tour-in-vancouver-canada-021018_9.jpg 

like she could bring it back for Renny tour and I wouldn't be upset at all.

:jonny5:

I wanna see something like this on RWT.

3 hours ago, Arrogant said:

This might be a controversial opinion, but if she released a new album every year and ONLY gave us the music (meaning no visuals and the same kind of minimal promo she's doing now), I'd take that deal. I would be more than happy with that.

I think that’s more popular than controversial lol.

I'm telling myself that the music videos have to come before May 10. She's OCD as hell, so why would she be okay with basically all of her fans witnessing the world premiere performances of these songs via handheld iPhone videos from a stadium?

5 hours ago, Arrogant said:

I agree.

That’s why I enjoyed the side project era :gaycat6:

I wonder how far she plans on going with banning phones? Dave Chapelle's show was so secure, nothing leaked lol.

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

I'm telling myself that the music videos have to come before May 10. She's OCD as hell, so why would she be okay with basically all of her fans witnessing the world premiere performances of these songs via handheld iPhone videos from a stadium?

Now, THIS I agree with. 

Filtering out all of that "she doesn't care' BS, she sis definitely OCD.

In one regard, this whole rollout (or lack thereof) has been a lesson in "expect the unexpected", but she has an unshakable dedication to quality presentation that just has me no believing that she'd launch a tour and show us everything in the visual (choreo, art direction, etc) in grainy phone footage. It's literally not on brand for her.

3 hours ago, Arrogant said:

I'm not among the members who come on here to complain about her inactivity, so not really :cm:

Oh, no performances wouild be a dealbreaker. I don't care about visuals but I do need performances, and it's encouraging that she's still committed to touring. Her talent as a live performer is literally what turned me from a fan into a stan, and it's also why I have a hard time stanning anyone else no matter how much I might like their music. Dubai managed to hold me over, but I need more. If she stopped performing I would lose interest over time.

didnt mean to attack you, just thought I was being funny. ur not a depressed hive, thats true :laugh:

i also just hope for performances, but I feel knowing that we'll get some tour leaks in 2 weeks, im fine waiting now. I just hope for my afrobeats section at this point

Thinking Of You

It seems as if Ashley isn’t on this tour. I am wondering if she brought back all male dancers. It would make sense.

That one person standing outside the stadium did say they saw a whole bunch of men.

But if she’s going to switch it up, she needs to switch up to the black hair. Make it a full rebrand if that’s the plan.

2 hours ago, Devin said:

I think that’s more popular than controversial lol.

In this base? I don't see it.

7 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

It seems as if Ashley isn’t on this tour. I am wondering if she brought back all male dancers. It would make sense.

That one person standing outside the stadium did say they saw a whole bunch of men.

But if she’s going to switch it up, she needs to switch up to the black hair. Make it a full rebrand if that’s the plan.

the moment she comes down from the ceiling on her disco horse and all we here is "Im one of one" *pause* (everything is dark) "im one of one" *pause* "im one of one one" *pause* "the only one", all the complaints will be forgotten anyway

1 hour ago, Pheromosa said:

I agree.

That’s why I enjoyed the side project era :gaycat6:

EIL and The Gift went multi platinum in THIS house

b33c56074dee7b852918537c37a987ff678a60fc

40 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

didnt mean to attack you, just thought I was being funny. ur not a depressed hive, thats true :laugh:

i also just hope for performances, but I feel knowing that we'll get some tour leaks in 2 weeks, im fine waiting now. I just hope for my afrobeats section at this point

you're good, babes

And yes we need the afrobeats songs to have their moment to shine on tour! Especially in London

8 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

She's been in her married lady bag for so long. I need her to bring this back

12ad03c6b28afd684866232010271440.gif

13 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

the moment she comes down from the ceiling on her disco horse and all we here is "Im one of one" *pause* (everything is dark) "im one of one" *pause* "im one of one one" *pause* "the only one", all the complaints will be forgotten anyway

:gaycat7::jonny:

Thinking Of You
4 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

She's been in her married lady bag for so long. I need her to bring this back

The men from Coachella done brought something out of her. The all male dancers with the female star is classic. She should bring it back into her performances.

14 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

What complaints? 

People will rightfully be pissed as hell if she makes them zip up their phones after the exorbitant prices we've paid.

I try to only record a few moments of the show and not use my phone the rest of the time anyway, but I still don't like the idea.

Edited by ShouldersSideways

2 minutes ago, Machete said:

And y'all dragged me for saying she should've done it :dies:

Bey: Why the hell does the calendar say I have Carpool Karaoke on March 31?

Kaleb: FPMhxrEVsAEbV9o.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.