Beyoncé

Kisuke

27 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think Bey and Parkwood decided to bring BeyLegion into the fold instead of creating their own TaylorNation or AdeleAccess accounts the way other pop stars have. They get to maintain mystique and also feed calculated info to a fan account that has proven itself to be loyal.

This is exactly what I think has happened, too.  There was a dramatic shift somewhere around Lemonade with BeyLegion

• Replies 116.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

I don’t understand - Just because we don’t have the other albums and visuals doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Atp most of the hysteria in the base feels self-imposed. The booklet said all three acts were recorded during the pandemic. The trailer for the visuals and the press release indicate they exist. Her releasing the album in the middle of last summer without tour dates was already an indication that the era would be more drawn out, regardless of her silence. Having two more albums ready to go from a creative perspective sounds ideal - especially for someone like Beyoncé. She’s probably living with the records. All she has to do is plan the execution. The hard part is clearly done. Did we really expect the entire project within a few months time? The Weeknd is in the middle of a trilogy that began in 2019/2020 and it’s still going. It’s clearly more of a long term strategy, but I digress. 

20 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

We don't even know she had issues with the videos though. Like that is not confirmed or even believably rumored. 

But I can promise you Acts II and III, whatever they may be, are still happening.

Oh, the rumor is definitely believable and, at this point, probably widely accepted. What other logical reasoning could there be? No entity has ever put out a premature trailer for a project slated for impending release unless said project has either encountered setbacks, postponement, or is scrapped altogether.

More than half a year of radio silence later, it’s the most viable deduction.

I still think visuals feature music from multiple albums, hence why we haven't seen them yet... I don't think it's the most believable option or whatever that she is having issues with the videos. 

:gaycat5:

I choose to believe that 100% of the footage in the teaser is for Renaissance and Renaissance alone. :gaycat5:

not Legion return for Halle's promo :rip:

41 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

Oh, the rumor is definitely believable and, at this point, probably widely accepted. What other logical reasoning could there be? No entity has ever put out a premature trailer for a project slated for impending release unless said project has either encountered setbacks, postponement, or is scrapped altogether.

More than half a year of radio silence later, it’s the most viable deduction.

But the rumor isn't coming from any solid evidence beyond "Well it's not out yet so there must be problems." We haven't heard about reshoots or gotten any articles about discontent among directors or behind the scenes. We haven't even heard any extras slip about auditioning or being asked to do a video. 

It's just what everyone has pessimistically resorted to. I'm pissed they aren't out, too, but I think this has likely been the plan all along. Even before the teaser she said "We're going to take our time."

Can they tweet about Chloe’s album while they’re at it? Throw her a few cents

spacer.png

Lowkey mad these are the only streaming era tracks but CUFF HIT better dethrone #that sh** too!

spacer.png

34 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

not Legion return for Halle's promo :rip:

in pieces tweet next legion!!

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

spacer.png

easjkgnseajkngkjsn :deadbanana4:

The way they just sat out Chloe's era

11 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

spacer.png

Did the White Star Line run ads for the Titanic after it sank? It's over sis

ezgif-3-690f51f9e6.gif

By the way i hope you all know summer in Australia is at the end of the year, December to Feb. So she could announce dates now and go there in November/December.

4 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

By the way i hope you all know summer in Australia is at the end of the year, December to Feb. So she could announce dates now and go there in November/December.

@Mercuriomaybe you mistook that mentioned summer as EU/US summer

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think Bey and Parkwood decided to bring BeyLegion into the fold instead of creating their own TaylorNation or AdeleAccess accounts the way other pop stars have. They get to maintain mystique and also feed calculated info to a fan account that has proven itself to be loyal.

that would explain why we haven't heard dog sh*t from them since the era began

Can’t decide whether I’ve checked out of this “era” or not. On one hand I could care less about the silence, she successfully all joy out of me, but when I think about the inevitable release of visuals and the tour, I love her all over again. This is exhausting

spacer.png

4 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Y'all better give up on the act thing, it ain't happening anymore :rip: 

She won't release a different album during the Renaissance tour. If it was named differently MAYBE. Especially not something she recorded way back  in 2020.

This is not a Ms Carter Tour or On The Run where the name of the tour coincides with the project she'd release mid way through the tour. 

The most we'll get is the music videos. 

beyonce is a virgo. she would never announce such a large project if she wasn't going to follow through with it.

she was performing self titled halfway through the mrs carter show, when that was initally a tour for 4. she also released lemonade just days before the formation tour. reminder that that tour was fully going to be in support of a SINGLE SONG until 3 days before it began.

thique was recorded in 2013. to say she's not going to release songs from just 3 years ago means u know nothing about her. she has songs in the vault that she always pulls back out.

to say she's just not going to do it because she hasn't released anything yet makes literally no sense lol....i know y'all are mad but like have some sense :deadbanana2:

Edited by yonsé

1 minute ago, yonsé said:

beyonce is a virgo. she would never announce such a large project if she wasn't going to follow through with it.

she was performing self titled halfway through the mrs carter show, when that was initally a tour for 4. she also released lemonade just days before the formation tour. reminder that that tour was fully going to be in support of a SINGLE SONG until 3 days before it began.

to say she's just not going to do it because she hasn't released anything yet makes literally no sense lol....i know y'all are mad but like have some sense :deadbanana2:

But that was exactly my observation.

Mrs Carter is... literally Beyonce, so the self titled record made sense.

Formation is the closing of Lemonade, so Lemonade made sense.

On The Run part II was a continuation of her previous joint tour with Jay, so the joint album made sense. 

There was foreshadowing of what was to come. Renaissance is just that - highly tied to the parent album and its dance music. Unless the following 'act' is of the same concept and similar dance soundscape it would make 0 sense for her to release something entirely different. Remember renaissance is only the name of the first act and not the entire project.

I firmly believe there's no new music coming until she is done with this tour but I'll happily eat crow and be proven wrong :giraffe:

11 minutes ago, yonsé said:

thique was recorded in 2013. to say she's not going to release songs from just 3 years ago means u know nothing about her. she has songs in the vault that she always pulls back out.

to be fair I think they just had the beat for THIQUE in 2013 and came back to it when she was working on Renny (so the song didn't exist in 2013 - wasn't "recorded" until recently).

but yes I agree with everything you said. she didn't record 3 albums in March 2022 and announce them in June, like be for real. these projects were recorded over a few years and announced both in the booklet, the title "act I" and the Vogue interview "an abundance of music." they must have been ready to go with a concept and all for her to actually acknowledge the projects in this manner. 

23 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I firmly believe there's no new music coming until she is done with this tour but I'll happily eat crow and be proven wrong :giraffe:

You said we should give up on the other acts because they aren't happening anymore; I agree it's a possibility the other acts won't come until the tour has concluded, but they are coming at some point. 

What baffles me is why no 3rd single push to keep the momentum going? There are so many options to pick from.

The only thing I can think of is that we're getting the next act/album soon which means a new single is right around the corner?

And even if the rumors are true that the visuals contain music from multiple acts, why not at LEAST release the Cuff It and Break My Soul videos? Like something isn't making sense here. Give us a breadcrumb or something. Maybe there's a deal in place (Netflix, Amazon Prime) where the visuals need to exclusively premiere on.

Distewmuch.

GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

I'm hopeful that in two weeks time we'll have SOMETHING.

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

You said we should give up on the other acts because they aren't happening anymore; I agree it's a possibility the other acts won't come until the tour has concluded, but they are coming at some point. 

I just don't believe we will get the '3 acts project' as initially intended. To me it has become very apparent that things went south, for whatever reasons, and they changed plans.

When new music comes it will be very different from what she originally envisioned and recorded back in 2020 that's for sure. If she's to tour Latam and Oceania towards the end of the year then new music would come in early 2024 at the earliest. That's almost 2 years since Renaissance.

It would be as much of an act 2 to Renaissance as I Am.. Sasha Fierce was to B'Day.  

9 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

What baffles me is why no 3rd single push to keep the momentum going? There are so many options to pick from.

The only thing I can think of is that we're getting the next act/album soon which means a new single is right around the corner?

And even if the rumors are true that the visuals contain music from multiple acts, why not at LEAST release the Cuff It and Break My Soul videos? Like something isn't making sense here. Give us a breadcrumb or something. Maybe there's a deal in place (Netflix, Amazon Prime) where the visuals need to exclusively premiere on.

Distewmuch.

GIF by OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network

I'm hopeful that in two weeks time we'll have SOMETHING.

This is my train of thought, too.  I don't expect her to be super single heavy, but we know she probably wanted Church Girl, and we know that AHAP was begging to be given some attention, I would expect Columbia to step it up (again), but they didn't.  I assume she must be releasing another act soon, or has something else in mind to avoid releasing another single, but who knows.

IF she wasn't putting anything out soon, a third single would make sense given the tour, but whatever

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.