• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

guys :jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat::jonnycat:

I was doing some thorough research and look what I found about the next astrology transits:

APRIL 28

* Leo Moon square Mercury & Uranus in Taurus, trine Chiron in Aries, sextile Venus in Gemini - A meeting of passion meets curiosity

Leo moon feels intensely, Venus in Gemini learns intensely.

Stay open to life, and try not to be TOO attached to your perspective - be open to learn from life and others around you.

The key here is "try not to be TOO attached". What does this mean, you may ask? Well, this is an obvious reference to Bey. She's been a bit TOO attached to her perspective about the visuals this era. She wanted them to be perfect and didn't feel like they were right to be released. Now, she's finally let go of that stubbornness and is ready to be open to learn from life and others around her.

Moreover, what is the opposite of being attached? To release; specifically to "RELEASE THE WIGGLE".

Guys it's finally happening, she is coming just before the tour with Act II. She's releasing it on April 28 which is a Friday of course. Everything makes sense :duca::duca:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Is it possible Acts I and II are albums and Act III is a film combining both?

5886a52d9fbf3225817670.thumb.gif.d371dcf

Nope in the booklet she said she recorded all 3 acts during the pandemic though we know she's been filming music videos well after Renaissance release

+ the rumors of Act II being a country album and Act III being a rock album seem quite consistent across sources

7 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Bey legion is literally her team. She’s coming 

To the already announced tour that begins in 2 weeks...

The 51 thing is a reach. Beyonce has left numbers in so many creatives and it never turned out to be anything. Whether it be the Spatial Shift date, the time in the AHAP lyric vid, the the date on the Already body suit, the 7/11 goggle's... She's not Taylor.

but if something is coming before tour, there is literally only 2 weeks left but don't get hopes up

Edited by Otter

44 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Is it possible Acts I and II are albums and Act III is a film combining both?

5886a52d9fbf3225817670.thumb.gif.d371dcf

:bibliahh:

40 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

Nope in the booklet she said she recorded all 3 acts during the pandemic though we know she's been filming music videos well after Renaissance release

+ the rumors of Act II being a country album and Act III being a rock album seem quite consistent across sources

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Guys i actually think i'm worse mentally after this Renaissance "era" i swear... I'm not okay :bibliahh:

"BeyLegion is always right!!1!" but they didn't say anything to be right about :rip: They just took their turn TROLLING us. Like everyone else this era

Y'all better give up on the act thing, it ain't happening anymore :rip: 

She won't release a different album during the Renaissance tour. If it was named differently MAYBE. Especially not something she recorded way back  in 2020.

This is not a Ms Carter Tour or On The Run where the name of the tour coincides with the project she'd release mid way through the tour. 

The most we'll get is the music videos. 

5 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

She won't release a different album during the Renaissance tour. If it was named differently MAYBE. Especially not something she recorded way back  in 2020.

This is not a Ms Carter Tour or On The Run where the name of the tour coincides with the project she'd release mid way through the tour. 

Please. :rip: She wouldn't announce there were three acts and then just pretend it never happened. As frustrating as she can be, that's just something she would never do.

1 hour ago, bwhansen said:

we’re really back to… this huh ? :rip:

11 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Please. :rip: She wouldn't announce there were three acts and then just pretend it never happened. As frustrating as she can be, that's just something she would never do.

She's also too much of a perfectionist to have something sitting for years and the just release it as is. If she had issues with videos she filmed for an album that was ALREADY out what makes you think she'll just be whatever about an entire album recorded like 4 years ago. She would've changed her mind a million times about it by now. Times change and the music landscape changes too.

If another album comes out in the next couple of years it will more likely than not be entirely different that whatever the 3 act project was supposed to be. That ship has sailed.

Also, she never really officially announced 3 acts to be released. She just briefly mentioned a 3 act ( whatever that might be) project in her booklet notes. Only the first act was officially announced.

Edited by AxelFox

14 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I love how you are so over her bullshit. :deadbanana4:

Lowkey not a bad thing to have the lowest of expectations at this point. :gaycat6:

53 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

She's also too much of a perfectionist to have something sitting for years and the just release it as is. If she had issues with videos she filmed for an album that was ALREADY out what makes you think she'll just be whatever about an entire album recorded like 4 years ago. She would've changed her mind a million times about it by now. Times change and the music landscape changes too.

If another album comes out in the next couple of years it will more likely than not be entirely different that whatever the 3 act project was supposed to be. That ship has sailed.

Also, she never really officially announced 3 acts to be released. She just briefly mentioned a 3 act ( whatever that might be) project in her booklet notes. Only the first act was officially announced.

You guys realise that act i is still branding on her website? The acts would be dropped otherwise. Why would the ship have sailed when cuff lt literally didnt peak until February. The window to release act II only really began from late Feb/March.

Edited by Otter

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

Why not tho? Ariana for example released thank u, next and the tour was called Sweetener World Tour. I don't see an issue with the tour being called Renaissance World Tour and including another album.

48 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

And she also released Thique which was recorded like 10 years ago.

If she was sure those 3 acts were worth it, I don't see a reason to scrap them just because they're not released at the same time. She decided to tease the 3 acts thing 8 months ago. By then she had already started working on the albums maybe 2-3 years before, so if she were to change her mind she would've already changed plans before releasing Renaissance.

Edited by Natcrus

Y'all expecting Act 2 to be released three months after Renaissance and Act 3 three months after Act 2? 

Girl no, this is Beyoncé we're talking about. The project will be at least 1 year apart. Knowing it's Beyoncé, her albums always had 2 years gap between each other. This could be her The Blue Print/Pink Print. 

4 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Well, no. I think legion actually gets tipped off by Bey. They used to be just like any other site but I think around 2018 they actually started to get legitimate tea. They have never been wrong. They only appear when Giselle starts to move. It’s not a coincidence.

Agreed! Maybe initially they didn’t get exclusive info but I’ve been following them for sometime now and things have definitely changed. 

20 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Agreed! Maybe initially they didn’t get exclusive info but I’ve been following them for sometime now and things have definitely changed. 

I think Bey and Parkwood decided to bring BeyLegion into the fold instead of creating their own TaylorNation or AdeleAccess accounts the way other pop stars have. They get to maintain mystique and also feed calculated info to a fan account that has proven itself to be loyal.

Kassi said this is all apart of the plan. Act 2 IS coming this summer, the wait is nearly over.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

We don't even know she had issues with the videos though. Like that is not confirmed or even believably rumored. 

But I can promise you Acts II and III, whatever they may be, are still happening.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.