• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Tripthelight said:

How can ya’ll even get excited anymore? 

I’m not lmao but I did move a lil with BeyLegion’s return. But honestly until whatever comes COMES..I am not about to do the most with it.

Not getting my hopes up anymore

IMG_7102.gif

Spoiler

But Legion coming back has me lowkey putting my clown make up on right now

IMG_7102.gif

is it working?

IMG_7102.gif

oh yes it is. i saw you guys using this gif over and over last year and laughed so much and now here i am using it also

may 1st sounds correct

but do we get the visuals or act 2?

IMG_7102.gif

Bey legion is literally her team. She’s coming 

Does anyone have a link to that interview with one of her dancers from the 2014 VMAs, the one who said it was cold in the building while they were waiting for the performance to start so Beyoncé rubbed her back? Google is giving me nothing.

Hi all! Does anybody have a link to the video from the early Berlin/LA Club Renaissance events where a fan walks through the crowd with a lightbox that reads 'DROP THE VISUALS GISELLE' - tried Twitter and TikTok but can't find it for the life of me! Thank you in advance; outfit planning for my show in 23 days! Eeeek!

as a gift stan, i dare her to not perform heated or move at the tour. i need that afro beats section with heated, run the world, move, grown woman, already, find your way back, my power, baby boy (afrobeats remix), hold up (remix), maybe even a short part of mood4eva and apeshit

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

it's painfully obvious that something is coming apart from the tour, you better start getting excited  :WAP::WAP::WAP:

I feel a RENAISSANCE EMERGING or whatever she said lets gooooooooo

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

11 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

oh this is just nasty :ahh:they probably just came back to block more of the hive :dies:

I used to write for BeyLegion's site. They haven't had connections even to insiders since 2013 when they heard some of the recordings for Self Titled early and tweeted those lyrics. 

They get tea like every other fan page which is how they heard about Formation at the Super Bowl and stuff, but they're no more significant than any other journalist. 

legion coming back makes me move a little but i’m highly bitter and not getting excited until i see a trailer or anything that isn’t another autogenerated insta ad
IMG_7102.gif

4 minutes ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

I used to write for BeyLegion's site. They haven't had connections even to insiders since 2013 when they heard some of the recordings for Self Titled early and tweeted those lyrics. 

They get tea like every other fan page which is how they heard about Formation at the Super Bowl and stuff, but they're no more significant than any other journalist. 

still more significant than us atrl users… we’ll take it, we’re desperate :cm:

BeyLegion debunked. :gaycat7:

I’m so tired of these cryptic teasers. 

I love how she’s trauma bonded the hive right until the tour starts. Her mind. 

If nothing comes 5/1 I will be less upset because putting 51 in the trailer months ago is CRAZY 

1 hour ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

Well, no. I think legion actually gets tipped off by Bey. They used to be just like any other site but I think around 2018 they actually started to get legitimate tea. They have never been wrong. They only appear when Giselle starts to move. It’s not a coincidence.

Even if legion doesn’t have connections to Bey, legion only posts on verified Tea so we’re gonna get something I feel. They don’t post theories.

27 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Even if legion doesn’t have connections to Bey, legion only posts on verified Tea so we’re gonna get something I feel. They don’t post theories.

This. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.