Beyoncé

Kisuke

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

I dont think I will EVER forgive Beyonce for not making Runnin a GLOBAL CAREER DEFINING HIT all over Europe.

Like ever...

That was her literal moment 

The way it has 100s of millions of YT views and Spotify streams despite it being ignored. :jonnycat:

Could have been her second Halo moment. Still one of the best songs, Top 10, in her discography imo.

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I love Runnin, it's such a good track

11 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

so with cuff hit officially out of the top 100 and the album dipping under 3m… what now ?

Hart Cuisine GIF by Bob aux Halles

I guess just the tour? lol

Perfect time for ACT II since they’re letting it end now :ducky:

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

She really just left this album to die smh. The tour will save it, but man her lack of effort is really disgraceful 

7 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

She really just left this album to die smh. The tour will save it, but man her lack of effort is really disgraceful 

Yeah she took a project that is so full of joy and turned it into a bleak dark joyless experience for fans thus far. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she remote holograms into the Renaissance world tour to further sabotage the project 

Savage vs Say So was so fun, we were bored nothing was happening, it gave us a little tussle something to do while Mother paid us dust

1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

didnt flowers do around 20 mio in a single day? 3 mio for an entire album seems really low to me

50 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I guess just the tour? lol

when the tour’s over and nothing else happens until 2024 :rip:

2 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Savage vs Say So was so fun, we were bored nothing was happening, it gave us a little tussle something to do while Mother paid us dust

3 years later and look at us now, still plying that exact same dust  :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

so with cuff hit officially out of the top 100 and the album dipping under 3m… what now ?

Hart Cuisine GIF by Bob aux Halles

its time to drop the visuals:gaycat1:

Here's hoping all Hell breaks loose this weekend (in a good way)

38 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

didnt flowers do around 20 mio in a single day? 3 mio for an entire album seems really low to me

wut?? Are you talking about first week streams or what?

I think it’s what we can expect when there’s no single popping off. I hope she’ll launch a third(!) one once the tour starts. It’s not in likely a song will go viral

1 hour ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

Yeah she took a project that is so full of joy and turned it into a bleak dark joyless experience for fans thus far. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she remote holograms into the Renaissance world tour to further sabotage the project 

This. Renaissance was not the album on which to try out this dumbass rollout. Maybe Lemonade but not this one. She took what could've been a colorful, lively, joyous celebration and made it colorless, bloodless, and boring. Renaissance, her love letter to the fig oats of the world, got one of the worst eras ever, an exercise in tedium, an experiment gone wrong, the thanks we get are no thanks. "The Renaissance begins," though, right?.

200.gif

She fed us so good 2015-2017 MIA the collabs formation Super Bowl lemonade film and album back to back to back to back

spacer.png

Edited by bijonse

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

its time to drop the visuals:gaycat1:

i’m starting to get scared the "the visuals will be used for the tour" girlies are right :biblio:

I remember y’all freaking out that she was gonna go on tour and make us dance to that old **** again with formation tour. She’ll come through last minute :duca:

And TBHHHHH i wouldn’t be that mad if she threw some wheels on the dubai show and took it on the road but she didn’t do that with MIA when the formation tour started so I think we’re in for a surprise

Edited by bijonse

3 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

Maybe she’s just homophobic and that’s it 

giphy.gif

Well she should at least record a video of herself saying the slur because this silence is not cute. Speak up!

spacer.png

Edited by SashaDevachelli

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Lol at bringing up Flowers when that album barely crossed 100k first week and there was a whole second single that was dead after 3 days. 

What a set up. 

the way she singlehandedly gave us all abandonment issues

spacer.png

I really hope she attends the MET gala, because this is really not cute. :biblio: Not counting on it tho. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.