Beyoncé

Kisuke

Ngl if i was at the first show I’d start an OF and live stream it for $30/subscriber :oh:

But scheming aside, I’m so excited for the show :jonnycat:

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

10 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

My date is July 29 and I will definitely be watching videos and probably know the tour by heart by then. Don't see how you could blame me with how ungenerous she's been this whole era 

I always watch the videos so that I know the set list and can bop along without being absolutely stunned and surprised and watching in awe the whole time. 

The feeling of experiencing newness is so strong. I feel like it provides a totally different experience than the one I want. It’s like more adrenaline than dopamine. I’m sure it’s some people vibe, but it’s too overwhelming for me. I’d rather know what’s coming and then brace myself. :gaycat6:

38 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m sorry but I need a cute little R&B section, I need to hear Me Myself and I properly, Dangerously in Love, Be With You, No Angel, Rocket, Plastic, 1+1, I just want to put my camera light in the air and wave:ghostface:but I agree that the entirety of the show should just give fun party vibes with all upbeat tracks. The Gift is necessary we will not negotiate, B’day ofc, and then the Savagé remix

I would die if she did these two :gaycat6:

TS fans have multiple livestreams for every show she’s been doing. I just hope the hive in Sweden can do the same 😭

Just now, kaveer said:

TS fans have multiple livestreams for every show she’s been doing. I just hope the hive in Sweden can do the same 😭

I still remember watching the first formation show on a crappy livestream and deciding right then I needed to go see it one way or another 

1 hour ago, suneclipse121 said:

I want Already, Find Your Way Back, and My Power to be on the setlist. Someone forward this to Giselle. Plz and ty:gayoncecat1:

Yesss and throw “Move” in the mix.

The Gift blends in with Renaissance fabulously if we’re being honest. If it was up to me I’d replace Halo with Otherside or Bigger.

spacer.png

Edited by BGKC

Every few months, soccer twitter compares Messi/Ronaldo to Bey about who's more famous. :rip:

I thought she was local. :msmarvel:

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

I always watch the videos so that I know the set list and can bop along without being absolutely stunned and surprised and watching in awe the whole time. 

The feeling of experiencing newness is so strong. I feel like it provides a totally different experience than the one I want. It’s like more adrenaline than dopamine. I’m sure it’s some people vibe, but it’s too overwhelming for me. I’d rather know what’s coming and then brace myself. :gaycat6:

I feel you. Unless I'm going to the opening night of a tour, I wanna know the setlist. Get myself ready, practice the songs, plan where I want to stand etc.

Though going to opening nights have always been fun. I do like the thrill of it. It's more that if there's information available that can enhance my experience, I choose not to ignore it.

I just pulled the trigger on Club Renny resale tickets after reading this thread. 

wAnJijc.png

I was trying to wait for the prices to go down, but tonight I was looking at Taylor's tickets and her prices actually went UP the closer the tour dates got. :jonnycat:

All this talk about tour videos ending up Tik Tok was absolutely nauseating. At least during the YouTube heydey, the content wasn't pushed to everyone, just fans. Between Tik Tok, Twitter, and YouTube shorts, this is going to be Dubai on steroids since she's never performed any of these songs. That type of promo can only drive up ticket prices.

Plus, I just know Beyoncé is going to do something annoying like release the visuals and drive up demand as the tour progresses. This whole era I swear...

ppaFuYQ.gif

Also Ticketmaster needs to be taken to court and JAILED. None of her previous tours were this bad.

I paid $400 for FWT and $750 for OTR II, both floor seats next to the stage. This is gonna take me months to pay off. :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Kassi said:

Ngl if i was at the first show I’d start an OF and live stream it for $30/subscriber :oh:

But scheming aside, I’m so excited for the show :jonnycat:

Stealing this idea :oh:

21 minutes ago, Kassi said:

I just pulled the trigger on Club Renny resale tickets after reading this thread. 

wAnJijc.png

And to think I thought I was being too impulsive when I bought a $380 Club Ren ticket

ppaFuYQ.gif

8 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Stealing this idea :oh:

And to think I thought I was being too impulsive when I bought a $380 Club Ren ticket

ppaFuYQ.gif

Not all of us are blessed to even have the opportunity to buy face value tickets :gaycat6:

To this day, I still have not received a code for  Group A. And that was after receiving the email saying I was registered for the presale. :cries: 

Like I said, Ticketmaster is the WORST. What an awful way to distribute tickets. I wish they would make local box offices a thing again so local people can go purchase a subset of tickets in person. 

The fact that I had to compete with scalpers from all across the 50 United States is so… oh and not to mention the dynamic pricing some Stan encountered, snatching up Club Renny for $500 only to be charged $900+ at check out… and those were face value tickets from Ticketmaster.

We’re failing as a society.

ppaFuYQ.gif

54 minutes ago, Kassi said:

wAnJijc.png

I was trying to wait for the prices to go down, but tonight I was looking at Taylor's tickets and her prices actually went UP the closer the tour dates got. :jonnycat:

All this talk about tour videos ending up Tik Tok was absolutely nauseating. At least during the YouTube heydey, the content wasn't pushed to everyone, just fans. Between Tik Tok, Twitter, and YouTube shorts, this is going to be Dubai on steroids since she's never performed any of these songs. That type of promo can only drive up ticket prices.

Plus, I just know Beyoncé is going to do something annoying like release the visuals and drive up demand as the tour progresses. This whole era I swear...

ppaFuYQ.gif

you're tempting me to get club ren for my city's second date

ppaFuYQ.gif

Yeah I am never able to hold off of watching tour videos, especially from her :skull: 

I am so excited to be going to the opening night, this is my first time ever going to a concert not knowing anything about the show 

1 hour ago, Kassi said:

Not all of us are blessed to even have the opportunity to buy face value tickets :gaycat6:

To this day, I still have not received a code for  Group A. And that was after receiving the email saying I was registered for the presale. :cries: 

Like I said, Ticketmaster is the WORST. What an awful way to distribute tickets. I wish they would make local box offices a thing again so local people can go purchase a subset of tickets in person. 

The fact that I had to compete with scalpers from all across the 50 United States is so… oh and not to mention the dynamic pricing some Stan encountered, snatching up Club Renny for $500 only to be charged $900+ at check out… and those were face value tickets from Ticketmaster.

We’re failing as a society.

ppaFuYQ.gif

The fees, man the ******* FEES. spacer.png

2 hours ago, Starshine said:

Every few months, soccer twitter compares Messi/Ronaldo to Bey about who's more famous. :rip:

I thought she was local. :msmarvel:

Local to the multiverse

Edited by bijonse

Not $5.5k  :skull: :skull: 

Queen is laughing mericlessly as she tightens the chains aorund our collective necks. she really should have played Ursula in the upcoming Mermaid movie, no need to even act

6 hours ago, kimberly said:

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR should close with BREAK MY SOUL in my opinion. I can imagine her saying good night and walking out to the instrumental version / choir vocals with an extended version like... I see it so clearly.

No girl, it better close with Summer Renaissance or I'll be PISSED :angry:

6 hours ago, Kassi said:

I paid $400 for FWT and $750 for OTR II, both floor seats next to the stage. This is gonna take me months to pay off. :jonnycat:

oh y’all are getting scammed in the US huh ? i paid 300€ for early entry VIP floor tickets next to the stage :rip:

can somebody take out that annoying sissy who runs in here making 10 threads a week about bey supposedly sabotaging chloe ? i’ve had enough:hippo:

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Finding out Lemonade isn't even in the top 50 streamed albums of 2016 is insane. 

ppaFuYQ.gif

that’s what she gets for trapping the poor album and it’s film on that rotten ass platform 

ppaFuYQ.gif

do we know if Marni and/or Zerina will dress her for the tour ? 

cause if that Kj guy and his tasteless, talentless fingers touches her it’ll get uglier than the OTR II outfits :biblio:

6 minutes ago, Wizard said:

um OTR2 served some of her best lewks ever

and most of her worst ever :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.