• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

10 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I’ll take her American Lifé pls

See that's where you lost me:rip: Love Madonna but hell no. Maybe something Music-ish but nothing close to AL pls:gayoncecat1:

8 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

See that's where you lost me:rip: Love Madonna but hell no. Maybe something Music-ish but nothing close to AL pls:gayoncecat1:

The folk-lite songs on Allahmerican Lifesus (Nothing Fails, Intervention, X-Static Process) are better than almost all of Music. They’re what I’d want from an “acoustic” Beyoncé album, not dated I Am… style ballads or country-fied pop which is tired and boring. :redface:

i come back to Act II being IASF 2.0 and it’s coming out tonight/next week ? :biblio:

how long until the girls bring up roses and moon eclipses again  :deadbanana4:

Any word on an opening act yet? 

Edited by Deemy

43 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

Ray Of Light please for me 

ibrK3TrHz32Yky.thumb.GIF.80e96d3d362088f

21 minutes ago, Deemy said:

Any word on an opening act yet? 

I saw that :gaycat5:

that "tea" you revealed and then unrevealed would make sense with the "she's going to the MET Gala to promote her new album" tea we got a while ago, so I could see both of them being true.

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I saw that :gaycat5:

that "tea" you revealed and then unrevealed would make sense with the "she's going to the MET Gala to promote her new album" tea we got a while ago, so I could see both of them being true.

spacer.png

Ooop. You can go ahead an reveal it to me too :ahh:

Edited by suneclipse121

a country/rock album would be very on brand for bey and would definitely help her venture into a tina turner like career path for her late 40s till late 50s

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Tyrese popping up on stage outta nowhere to be objectified :deadbanana2:I miss the 90s so much.

The epileptic camerawork. :ahh:

5 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

What would be the point of an ACT 2? Have team Beyoncé become so unbelievably incompetent that they think that somehow the Hive and GP will make another album smash after she's dealt crumbs to the original? 

They might as well go ahead and do it. The meltdowns and lashings will be quite the treat.

Matthew made SEVERAL points.

fFXDF71.gif

If there's anything the Hive knows how to do, it's buying Beyoncé albums. Even in her lowest points (B'Day was a near flop until "Irreplaceable" redeemed it, and 4), we always manage.

Kinda here for I am serve with her deeper voice 

Edited by bijonse

Why do videos like this exist in 2023? :deadbanana4:

They're stuck in 2009.

Y’all really believe we’re getting a new album tonight/next Friday? This base is so unserious :deadbanana4:

23 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Y’all really believe we’re getting a new album tonight/next Friday? This base is so unserious :deadbanana4:

!

20 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

I'm listening to Neon Moon & Tennessee Whiskey right now to get ready for the new country album :clown:

Bey & Chris Stapleton would lowkey be fire ngl :gaycat6:He can actually do pretty good runs nnn

The best performance of Halo, I fear

Sidenote: So glad she wasn't part of that We are the World for Haiti tribute :rip: 

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

A Morgan collab would be a racist's kiss!

:coffee2:

Edited by HausofArtpopII

Clowned again, naturally. I can't believe I stayed up this long. :rip:

I swear every time I come in here it’s like entering a parallel universe :skull: Y’all thought a new ALBUM was coming today???? 

Scared Rose Mciver GIF by CBS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.