Beyoncé

Kisuke

9 minutes ago, Otter said:

She's essentially doing I Am Sasha Fierce II, but making them separate albums instead of a dual CD

Makes sense. Honestly Sasha Fierce got the flack it did because she split the album in half, a better track list and a different name and it would have been better received by critics. 

This means another Halo smash incoming. :eddie:

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

if there’s one rumor i want to be true it’s that random journalist saying it’s gonna be an alternative album… just imagine a beyoncé spin on the tame impala sound mixed with different genres, blending acoustic elements with more upbeat, electronic sounds :WAP:

her NFR is coming 

That’s what I want after the acts thing for her next next project. And then a sadé’d album and then an r&b slow jam album :jamming:

3 minutes ago, Triton said:

Makes sense. Honestly Sasha Fierce got the flack it did because she split the album in half, a better track list and a different name and it would have been better received by critics. 

This means another Halo smash incoming. :eddie:

Or another XO level flop :eli:

I hope for act 2 (if it is a stripped down album) we get intimate shows like 'I Am... Yours'. I can only imagine the fight for those tickets though

Two insiders on another forum confirming the Paris rehearsal and Dolly Parton rumors respectively

taking that entire deuxmoi debacle with a grain of salt, can’t even count the amount of times they posted a random tip someone’s sent in to start mess and conversation 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Two insiders on another forum confirming the Paris rehearsal and Dolly Parton rumors respectively

Reliable?

I don't know what her reasoning behind the madness is, but I'm ready. :jonny:

1 hour ago, bijonse said:

It really was. TBE and FWT kinda undefeated as her best tours until this summer :sistrens:

renaissance tour being a blend of her two best tours ? hook it to my veins  :sistrens:

35 minutes ago, bijonse said:

That’s what I want after the acts thing for her next next project. And then a sadé’d album and then an r&b slow jam album :jamming:

this :WAP: and let’s swap the rumored EIL 2.0 and the inevitable OTRIII for an experimental glossy rock album à la Masseduction and i won’t ever complain if she retires after this :clap3:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

22 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Reliable?

Yes. They usually aren't the first to reveal anything, but will instead confirm/deny rumors with near-total accuracy. There aren't phonies on that forum.

Imagine if she performs her country album on tour and not Ren :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Yes. They usually aren't the first to reveal anything, but will instead confirm/deny rumors with near-total accuracy. There aren't phonies on that forum.

Lemme get my cowboy boots ready then:weeps: Bey is really gonna have me listening to country music :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, suneclipse121 said:

Lemme get my cowboy boots ready then:weeps: Bey is really gonna have me listening to country music :deadbanana4:

Mind you no one confirmed a country album, just a Dolly cover (and it's not Potential New Boyfriend) :sherlock:

1 hour ago, suneclipse121 said:

If Act 2 is a fully realized version of the I Am... side of Sasha. We might have something massive here. Regardless of how I feel it's her weakest album by far IASF is still her biggest commercially. It clearly resonated with the GP. And iterating on that and mastering the sound with her present quality it could be a collapse I fear. :gayoncecat1:

I am starting to feel that Act 2 is the "I Am..." Side as well. Her revenge I fear! Get ready for the domination! 

2 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Mind you no one confirmed a country album, just a Dolly cover (and it's not Potential New Boyfriend) :sherlock:

Oh I see... I'm not very familiar with Dolly’s catalog except for her biggest hits (9 to 5, Jolene). I wonder if Bey is going for one of those or a deep cut. 

I’ve done this dance too many times, I refuse to hype myself up:gaycat6: I do love the idea of Act 2 being a symbolic realized version of I Am… plus the music won’t be as boring/dated!:jonny5:

I'd love a Dolly cover of 'Do I ever cross your mind' 

Even if the rumours are true I'm not counting on this drop till next Friday, not tomorrow. 

Tyrese popping up on stage outta nowhere to be objectified :deadbanana2:I miss the 90s so much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.