• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

you missed end of time/grown woman choreo, the RTA dance break, Diva and it’s dance break, sorry (kinda)… 

i could do with one or two dance breaks less (if she has to scale back the dancing) but i need FWT level dancing, it was just the perfect balance of vocals and choreo. Not settling for anything less :sorry:

Yeah FWT (and Homecoming) were very dance-break heavy, and they were great for what they were, it think it fit the theming at the time. But now with Renaissance I wouldn't mind if she scaled down the dance breaks, I just want well choreographed routines. Think Blow, Dance For You, Naughty girl.. They're not really intense but just so damn effective and entertaining. I think Renaissance songs would benefit a lot from that, especially tracks like Virgo's groove, Cuff It, Summer Renaissance.

Would love to see a dance break for the outro of Break My Soul though tbh!

Edited by AxelFox

Have always been very intrigued by the rumors of her doing a country album. Could be a great departure for her…. Or it could be acoustic pop album misbranded as “country” that will get her a lot of **** from genre purists (like most other pop stars’ “country” influenced work).

Hope for a curveball Dolly cover rather than one of the basic, obvious choices. 

Curious about the rumored collab, too. I assume it’ll be someone acclaimed and awards-friendly, so maybe Chris Stapleton or Miranda Lambert. Brandi Carlile, The Chicks, Alison Krauss, and Kacey Musgraves probably wouldn’t be called A-list, but could be possibilities. 

Hope this rumor is true! :duca:

Idk if surprise releasing act 2 is the move but I feel like retirement is imminent after these acts are done anyway :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Yeah FWT (and Homecoming) were very dance-break heavy, and they were great for what they were, it think it fit the theming at the time. But now with Renaissance I wouldn't mind if she scaled down the dance breaks, but I just want well choreographed routines. Think Blow, Dance For You, Naughty girl.. They're not really intense but just so damn effective and fascinating. I think Renaissance song would benefit a lot from that, especially tracks like Virgo's groove, Cuff It, Summer Renaissance.

Would love to see a dance break for the outro of Break My Soul though tbh!

tbh Renaissance would benefit going the SISTAR route of less complex yet memorable (and allowing her to still SING) 

maybe some more technical and complex stuff for the songs where she’s not going off vocally like PURE

besides, even if she herself isn’t turning stunts, that doesn’t mean her dancers can’t 

On 3/31/2023 at 11:13 AM, Punch said:

" Beyoncé, Beyoncé?
Are you happy to be in Paris? (Are you happy to be in Paris?)
Beyoncé, Beyoncé? Beyoncé, Beyoncé?

Driver roll up the partition please
Driver roll up the partition please"

Ugh Partition still saps , it woud fit right on Renny in my opinion .

:) 

Edited by Punch

11 minutes ago, Machete said:

110K first week. #2 debut. 

Don’t piss me off:giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Have always been very intrigued by the rumors of her doing a country album. Could be a great departure for her…. Or it could be acoustic pop album misbranded as “country” that will get her a lot of **** from genre purists (like most other pop stars’ “country” influenced work).

Hope for a curveball Dolly cover rather than one of the basic, obvious choices. 

Curious about the rumored collab, too. I assume it’ll be someone acclaimed and awards-friendly, so maybe Chris Stapleton or Miranda Lambert. Brandi Carlile, The Chicks, Alison Krauss, and Kacey Musgraves probably wouldn’t be called A-list, but could be possibilities. 

Hope this rumor is true! :duca:

I would collapse if she collabs with Kacey. Golden Hour is probably my favorite country album ever. Kacey is on Beyoncé’s radar too she has complimented her before. 

Of course I hope it's true but a surprise release doesn't seem like the best of ideas. 

Pretending it is true - which feels like a reach - maybe she'll release ACT I and ACT II visuals together at release. Seems like a confusing rollout though.

love Kacey to bits and im even a rare Star-Crossed defender, but if there’s a fantasy country collab we need someone we can get some gorgeous harmonies with :jonny6:

Just now, cloudbusting said:

love Kacey to bits and im even a rare Star-Crossed defender, but if there’s a fantasy country collab we need someone we can get some gorgeous harmonies with :jonny6:

Ugh you're right but Kacey will find the harmonies from somewhere. Even if it needs to be layered and stacked to death. The harmonies will appear. :weeps: I personally think it would be a nice contrast between their voices. 

55 minutes ago, Kisuke said:

Since we have nothing

:gaycatina1:

The fact that this arrived after it was already all over twitter that she was in Paris. Stale tea, I wouldn't pay it might mind.

I thought no more surprise releases?

As far as surprise albums go. I would much prefer a few weeks lead up with some excitement from a lead single, album cover reveal etc.

But at this point if she does a folklore and gives us 24hours notice, I'm also fine with that... At this point, I'm done hoping for eventful rollouts. Just given us the music 

I mean tomorrow is Friday, so maybe we will hear something tonight?

While I don't necessarily believe blind items, it seems like there were two submissions stating a surprise album with a Dolly cover was coming, so it's kinda intriguing

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Morgan Wallen blocking her would ignite such a conversation :deadbanana4:

:lmao:

A country album is way unpredictable IMO, it could go either way

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Morgan Wallen blocking her would ignite such a conversation :deadbanana4:

Oh God, I can already see the thinkpieces :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I mean tomorrow is Friday, so maybe we will hear something tonight?

While I don't necessarily believe blind items, it seems like there were two submissions stating a surprise album with a Dolly cover was coming, so it's kinda intriguing

I wouldn't put it past Parkwood to submit something themselves :rip: But maybe someone else saw the first submission and decided to piggyback off it.

I'm not getting my hopes up over something so vague

I won't think much about the DeuxMoi post, they're very hit or MISS... but the tea on Act 2 being country/acoustic has been regurgitated by so many independent sources in the past year that there has to be truth to it.

On 4/11/2023 at 4:38 PM, Monday Night Messiah said:

I hate that "Ja Ara E" and "Don't Jealous Me" aren't her songs. They're absolute bops.

I feel this way about Key To The Kingdom. She would sound so amazing on that song.

On 4/11/2023 at 6:27 PM, yonsé said:

beyoncé isn't adele.

we don't want her standing in front of a mic. 

she needs to serve at least ONE dance break. don't f*cking play with me.

I saw Adele a few months ago and even she and her backup singers did a little synchronized choreo :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.