Kisuke

8 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Monday May 1st - attends the Met Gala in Renaissance Couture, drops trailer

Saturday May 6th - Drops visuals, teases Act II at the end

Wednesday May 10th - Tour kicks off 

:jamming:

This both excites me and pisses me off. :jonnycat:

Excites cause that would SLAAAY.

Pisses me off cause I know Giselle ain’t gonna do any of that. 

We’ve come such a long way from 9/23, 2/3, 4/4, and all the other bs projected dates. I’ve got nothing! You hear?! Nothing! I refuse to hope. I’m an empty shell of my former self. :cries:

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

6 hours ago, Pepo said:

NO ONE literally said that.

It’s implied. She can do both that’s kind of her whole thing I don’t see why she would stop dancing during her shows until she has to at like 60 something. 42 is still so young. Her dancing always adds so much to the performance she’s so fluid

Not y’all talking about you don’t wanna see her dancing in formations :lmao: She has a whole song called formation, those are not going anywhere and they’re always super satisfying and amazing to watch imo, she’ll probably add complex  stuff staging and have lil skits and stuff like the bug a boo thing for example but i don’t think her tight formations are going anywhere!

My bestie who is going with me to RWT is convinced that Beyoncé will perform all of Renaissance. I told him that realistically she's never done that before and to temper his expectations. Most likely will not happen.:gayoncecat1:

Has any other relevant major artist ever performed their entire album on a tour before? I don't know if that's even a thing :rip:

Another tait production :jonny5:

On 4/11/2023 at 11:27 PM, yonsé said:

beyoncé isn't adele.

we don't want her standing in front of a mic. 

she needs to serve at least ONE dance break. don't f*cking play with me.

how do you tour a dance album and not dance? please

This is actually 90% of Dance acts lmao. Typically the shows are orientated around the crowd dancing, not them being glued to the stage watching a spectacle. It's more about the environment supporting people urge to dance.  Anyway dancing and movement are not the same as dance breaks or complex choreo. Some of the craziest, most high octane performances I've seen have very little in the way of choreographed dancing...

But Bey will be dancing but I hope everyone is open minded to different styling of performances outside of her traditional. 

Edited by Otter

Why would she be rehearsing in Paris, one of the only stadiums free atm or she happens to be in Paris for other reasons? :celestial5:

12 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

how many diamond eligible songs does bey have ? at least 3 right ? :coffee2:

Halo has sold 12 Million, Single Ladies between 11-10 Million in the US

If I Were a boy is at 9 Million in the US i think

as for irreplaceable it might be diamond eligible but i have no idea how ringtones add up to the actual number

24 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

Halo has sold 12 Million, Single Ladies between 11-10 Million in the US

If I Were a boy is at 9 Million in the US i think

as for irreplaceable it might be diamond eligible but i have no idea how ringtones add up to the actual number

i forgot about all this damn ringtones :dies:

they better certify all of them, we need her to officially join the girls with multiple diamond hits so that a certain fanbase can stfu :coffee:

4 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

Has any other relevant major artist ever performed their entire album on a tour before? I don't know if that's even a thing :rip:

If I'm not wrong I think Taylor Swift played all but one of the songs from Reputation on her stadium tour in 2018, and that one remaining song (So It Goes) played from track after the show was over and she was rolling credits on the big screens.

it's not impossible, but I would also tell my friend to temper expectations if I were in your shoes lol.

5 hours ago, bijonse said:

It’s implied. She can do both that’s kind of her whole thing I don’t see why she would stop dancing during her shows until she has to at like 60 something. 42 is still so young. Her dancing always adds so much to the performance she’s so fluid

I'm afraid you misunderstood me. 

I've never said I wish Bey stopped dancing, in fact a good compromise a la TBE/MCSWT would always be the best outcome as no other show comes close to their greatness.

My worry is that dancing took over singing for a while, hence why we have yet to hear anything above a Eb5 from her. This behaviour led to Lemonade being her weakest album in terms of vocal production and The Gift having an unnatural darker tone in almost all of the songs. It is unfortunate since Beyoncé is one of the best vocalists in the world and seeing her not doing what she's the best at would be a shame to say the least.

Renaissance IS a Dance album, but at the same time the vast majority of the songs on it could evolve furtherly live which is one of the things that I'm looking forward to.

I appreciate your way of thinking though, it surely shows way more intelligence than the other two posts that I had quoted before.

Edited by Pepo

4 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

My bestie who is going with me to RWT is convinced that Beyoncé will perform all of Renaissance. I told him that realistically she's never done that before and to temper his expectations. Most likely will not happen.:gayoncecat1:

Gag’s usually does her whole albums and if not she only cut like a song or two 

speaking of that… not someone wanting her to sit on a mechanical bull and play double dutch on stage :dies: we really don’t need another pop star with a broken hip 

6 hours ago, Otter said:

Why would she be rehearsing in Paris, one of the only stadiums free atm or she happens to be in Paris for other reasons? :celestial5:

Jay is doing a private show for Louis Vuitton there tomorrow. They probably went ahead and decided to go to Europe until the tour since he has this show.

5 hours ago, Pepo said:

I'm afraid you misunderstood me. 

I've never said I wish Bey stopped dancing, in fact a good compromise a la TBE/MCSWT would always be the best outcome as no other show comes close to their greatness.

My worry is that dancing took over singing for a while, hence why we have yet to hear anything above a Eb5 from her. This behaviour led to Lemonade being her weakest album in terms of vocal production and The Gift having an unnatural darker tone in almost all of the songs. It is unfortunate since Beyoncé is one of the best vocalists in the world and seeing her not doing what she's the best at would be a shame to say the least.

Renaissance IS a Dance album, but at the same time the vast majority of the songs on it could evolve furtherly live which is one of the things that I'm looking forward to.

I appreciate your way of thinking though, it surely shows way more intelligence than the other two posts that I had quoted before.

I think her voice has just changed tbh it’s lower fuller and richer now. Like I was SHOOK at dubai at how her voice sounded she sounds amazing :weeps: you might not get the notes you want from her that we used to get though.

with FWT idk she wasn’t dancing super hard outside of formation RTW mine and the dance break. And we still got daddy lessons 1+1 the beautiful ones and halo show her vocals. 1+1 and the beautiful ones was one the best part of the concert for me 

Edited by bijonse

2 hours ago, bijonse said:

with FWT idk she wasn’t dancing super hard outside of formation RTW mine and the dance break. And we still got daddy lessons 1+1 the beautiful ones and halo show her vocals. 1+1 and the beautiful ones was one the best part of the concert for me 

you missed end of time/grown woman choreo, the RTA dance break, Diva and it’s dance break, sorry (kinda)… 

i could do with one or two dance breaks less (if she has to scale back the dancing) but i need FWT level dancing, it was just the perfect balance of vocals and choreo. Not settling for anything less :sorry:

34 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

"millenia" seems hyperbolic but :clap3:

In the year 3000 we'll still be waiting for the visuals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.