• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, bwhansen said:

Sooo a few days ago a Twitter "insider account" said Beyoncé was gonna be in Paris this week... at first I thought they were obviously lying but today Jay announced a Paris concert on Friday and The Dream was spotted here... what do we think??

2 hours ago, bijonse said:

Someone is also saying she rented out u arena in paris for rehearsals starting this weekend :duca: so maybe she’ll make a cameo appearance for CIL or something

remember this :jonny5:

The tour starts in Europe so makes sense to be there this month.  

Jays show, last minute fittings with Balmain and other designers who are doing her tour costumes, the stage should be in Europe assembled with rehearsals on it, maybe film some visuals. I hope we get some candids though, it’s been forever. 

5 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Not at all :rip: Quite the opposite.

There are singers who could match that Irreplaceable performance vocally, or at least come close.

But there's nobody out there that could pull off that dance break the way Beyonce does, especially not 1 hour into a concert of high energy performing. That was like her 6th intense dance break since the start of the show. 

Quite of a failed reasoning since hardly any mezzo (and soprano) could sustain a F5 like that, but sure, let's stan some quick lil dance break :ace:

5 hours ago, Dreajae said:

Ew... She can do that when she's 50+. No rush to put her in a box like that. Beyonces core fanbase isn't paying to see that at this point in their lives. Sorry. 

The mic and a light crew already lost that argument during the 4 era. An era folks suddenly miss now that Beyonce is effortlessly punching and can't be shamed out of a career after having a husband and kids.

If anything, it's people sharing this way of thinking who continue pigeonholing Beyoncé. See the posts that I have just quoted.

Are you implying that the core base (so American?) isn't paying to see Beyoncé sing? Do you realize it's an oxymoron, right?

Adele is a known touring behemoth, so this excuse isn't valid. 

4 hours ago, bijonse said:

LMFAO to WHO? Stop acting like Beyoncé is some old lady who can’t move anymore, she’s a dancer too

NO ONE literally said that.

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

how many diamond eligible songs does bey have ? at least 3 right ? :coffee2:

Single Ladies and Halo are basically there. 

Not sure about Perfect Remix, I don't care for that song. 

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

how many diamond eligible songs does bey have ? at least 3 right ? :coffee2:

in what country?

as for USA, maybe only one in halo. her certifications are current as of last summer when H was certified 9xplatinum. I'm not sure how quickly streaming figures accumulate these days, so it's possible it's reached the threshold by now. 

2 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Pretty viral TikTok video:

Best Hymn I Ever Heard will ALWAYS be that song, despite what naysayers will say

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, Pepo said:

Single Ladies and Halo are basically there. 

Not sure about Perfect Remix, I don't care for that song. 

yeah that’s the two i had in mind ! CIL and Irreplaceable are close too right ?:WAP:

37 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

in what country?

as for USA, maybe only one in halo. her certifications are current as of last summer when H was certified 9xplatinum. I'm not sure how quickly streaming figures accumulate these days, so it's possible it's reached the threshold by now. 

yeah mostly the US and UK

doesn’t she have some that are missing certifications tho ? cause i often see twitter stans say that even after last years updates there were some missing… but twitter stans say alot so idk :katie:

SL and Halo are both elgible for Diamond, I'm sure

Crazy In Love has got to be close to diamond, too

4 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Monday May 1st - attends the Met Gala in Renaissance Couture, drops trailer

Saturday May 6th - Drops visuals, teases Act II at the end

Wednesday May 10th - Tour kicks off 

:jamming:

Tuesday

Friday

Tuesday

58 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Did I just see Best Shat I Ever Took praise

wendy-williams-what-was-that.gif

You’re gonna keep seeing it and I hope it haunts you in your dreams just like this PalliativeCaré World Tour does

spacer.png

Edited by SashaDevachelli

It makes too much sense to release the visuals before the tour, she's going to release them mid US tour dates with PART 2 flashing on a screen at the end of the concert and perform 2 new songs (neither being the fan favorites) off the new album for the last two shows.

44 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Tuesday

Friday

Tuesday

Screaming because I thought of that as I was typing it :deadbanana2:

On 4/11/2023 at 4:04 PM, PrettyHurts said:

Again, everyone’s body is different. At this point we have no idea what choreo she can do because she did almost zero at Dubai. She could be ******* it up in rehearsals as we speak, we don’t know. But if the tour is serving minimal choreo I don’t wanna see people acting shocked 

I wonder  if she’s ever gonna do the Madonna approach  and have more prop prices instead of just dancing in formations all the time-she had the flying over the crowd and the water on the last tours. She might do more creative things she’s never done before with this album than just dancing in formation  like roller blading for Virgos Groove, double Dutch, mechanical bull,, voguing down the catwalk,  riding that big horse off the album Cover, . That’s what makes shows exciting and different each time. She would be like Janet J if she was just dancing and singing and that’s it. I want to see more fun ridiculous ass set prices like playing a tambourine during Church Girl and other random fun things we wouldn’t expect from B. The alien superstar green costume had me thinking she might go this over the top cheesy route and I love it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.