Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

Y’all really don’t realize celebrities are human :hoetenks: Beyoncé is not a robot and she is absolutely capable of harming herself. Especially after 20+ years of intense choreo. One misstep could have major consequences 

A further reason to support the "less choreo, more vocals" movement :mandown:

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Maybe she'll do a Ren Act: 1 - The Remixes along with the visuals. That would certainly breathe new life into the album. Not too far fetched considering both singles had remixes and remixes/mashups are a huge thing in ballroom/dance culture

3 minutes ago, Pepo said:

A further reason to support the "less choreo, more vocals" movement :mandown:

She sounded amazing in Dubai. I’m ready for vocalyoncé :jonny4:

Less choreo is also an opportunity for more engagement with the audience. Renaissance is all about fun, so it would be great if we got a more organic show 

beyoncé isn't adele.

we don't want her standing in front of a mic. 

she needs to serve at least ONE dance break. don't f*cking play with me.

how do you tour a dance album and not dance? please

Edited by yonsé

14 minutes ago, yonsé said:

beyoncé isn't adele.

Exactly. If she needs to install a new shiny metal hip to do her little 1-2 step then I expect her to do so, and we will not be told we’re “selfish” or “ungrateful” after the absurd 8 months of silence we’ve been through:giraffe:

3 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Maybe Victoria Monet? Nile Rodgers & Friends? Raphael Saadiq & Friends? A DJ Honey Dijon set? Jessie Ware? Azealia Banks or Dawn Richard? Megan Thee Stallion? (Meg did tease in that ET Oscars Vanity Fair party interview that she received tickets for accepting a specific offer that "some people would be mad about" ... always assumed Ren visual or a remix of a Ren song like Thique/Church Girl, but maybe opening in Houston or other select dates might actually be the reason) 

All would be amazing choices.

Azealia??? :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

Again, everyone’s body is different. At this point we have no idea what choreo she can do because she did almost zero at Dubai. She could be ******* it up in rehearsals as we speak, we don’t know. But if the tour is serving minimal choreo I don’t wanna see people acting shocked 

And most bodies are still good for the same workouts you’ve been doing since childhood at 42 years old. It’s not like the dances are new for her. If she serves minimal choreo people are gonna be disappointed because she’s known for singing and dancing and slaying both. Like personally I would get my life especially if she served vocals but the regular people going to the show would probably walk away a bit disappointed 

Personally I like to see more vocals, props, and tech this time around. So its not as physically demanding + the vibe of Renaissance is very party and ballroom-esque.  

tbh only Renaissance tracks I see having intense choreo are:

- COZY

- ALIEN SUPERSTAR

- CUFF IT

- ENERGY (a good dancebreak)

- CHURCH GIRL

- MOVE

the others I can see some choreo here and there or it transitioning into intense choreo with an old hit or fan fave.

spacer.png

This is not a private performance for a hotel in a conservative country where she can just give us vocals and synchronization and have everyone walk away stunned. The regular people who aren’t in the beyhive are expecting a showcase of what makes her better than every other performer imo and she’s given us hard choreo pretty much since the destiny’s child days. She doesn’t have to slow down her performance style now, she’s only 40 something which is still young and she’s always been a fitness health girlie I don’t see how that would change now. Like if her body needed resting I think she should’ve just not went on tour right now. Judging by her walking around in 6 inch stilletos though she’s probably fine

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

Personally I like to see more vocals, props, and tech this time around. So its not as physically demanding + the vibe of Renaissance is very party and ballroom-esque.  

tbh only Renaissance tracks I see having intense choreo are:

- COZY

- ALIEN SUPERSTAR

- CUFF IT

- ENERGY (a good dancebreak)

- CHURCH GIRL

- MOVE

the others I can see some choreo here and there or it transitioning into intense choreo with an old hit or fan fave.

spacer.png

I'd be pretty happy with this tbh. OTR II best moments were when she let loose and just vibed to the music on stage. not the HOMECOMING routines.

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I'd be pretty happy with this tbh. OTR II best moments were when she let loose and just vibed to the music on stage. not the HOMECOMING routines.

!!!

I feel like this tour finna be one big party with her having fun and freestyle dancing on stage. Then snap back into intense choreo when need be. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

beyoncé isn't adele.

!! Like this is for RENAISSANCE. like personally I’m getting my life either way because I have close up tickets but she has a huge reputation to live up to. I kinda can’t imagine the pressure. But I’m sure she’ll at least give FWT levels of a serve with way more elaborate staging and everything, im not asking for TBE twenty five year old bey running around the stage belting high notes for 2 hours but she can still dance like :lmao: dubai had y’all scared 

Tbh we know she finna dance her ass off which prob adds to why there’s longer breaks in between albums/tours now.

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Devin said:

Tbh we know she finna dance her ass off which prob adds to why there’s longer breaks in between albums/tours now.

spacer.png

When I saw her snatched body and 6 inch heels (go stream) at the roc nation brunch I knew she was tour READY and the girls were spreading mess about her 

spacer.png

She's going to dance, but y'all got to remember she's made of flesh and bones.  The amount of wear and tear her body has endured over the years is a lot, she's pushed herself really hard.

You already know she'll bring an amazing show, and the production will be intense. 

14 minutes ago, bijonse said:

When I saw her snatched body and 6 inch heels (go stream) at the roc nation brunch I knew she was tour READY and the girls were spreading mess about her 

spacer.png

!!!

I knew she bounced back QUICK that injury was just her going too hard in the gym and tryna rehearse at the same time.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

Azealia??? :deadbanana2:

She's crazy... but her music is next level and she's already on B's radar. I heard clear inspiration from "BBD" & "Desperado" in the post-bridge breakdown of "Thique".

Maybe one hometown NYC date?

27 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

She's crazy... but her music is next level and she's already on B's radar. I heard clear inspiration from "BBD" & "Desperado" in the post-bridge breakdown of "Thique".

Sis, all the mad **** she’s said about Bey, ain’t no way :lmao:

Monday im overrated Tuesday on my dick was about azealia, she’s not opening for Beyoncé  

Edited by bijonse

11 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Sis, all the mad **** she’s said about Bey, ain’t no way :lmao:

11 hours ago, bijonse said:

Monday im overrated Tuesday on my dick was about azealia, she’s not opening for Beyoncé  

I love that y'all saw a list of 5-6 shoo-in names and went after why one name shouldn't be there. :coffee2:

Victoria Monet, Nile Rodgers, Raphael Saadiq, Jessie Ware, Megan Thee Stallion, Honey Dijon, and Dawn Richard?

She's def the most unlikely, but the sound match with Ren is almost seamless. 

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

I'm not ready for the collapse that Heated will be live on this tour. She's gonna go the extra mile for it, I can feel it :jonny2:

7 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

this reads as almost as good of an idea as having chloe release a duett with chris brown. beyonce would be torn to shreds if she associated herself with azealia, no matter how fitting her music would be

On 4/10/2023 at 5:02 PM, Lose My Breath said:

I'm so confused how this ACT stuff is going to go, especially since the tour starts next month and we still don't have ANY visuals for the first act, or any indication for the following act :rip: 

This is all a complete mess, not to mention it looks like the tour has been relegated to another anglosphere only tour

I feel like a huge disappointment may be coming :lmao:

Well at least you are being realistic and aren't setting yourself up for any disappointments. I honestly just see her doing the tour, wrapping it up when the announced dates are over and then disappearing again until only God knows when.

The next months will be messy in here, I cannot wait.

britdance.gif

Azealia didn’t inspire anything unless you are 15 yrs old & think house music started with her 

that woman is deranged & has said some of the most personal vile attacks on Beyonce…even going as far as using her dad’s outside children against her. She is evil.

Edited by giRLbye.

15 hours ago, yonsé said:

beyoncé isn't adele.

I agree, but is that the reason why Adele is regarded as "the voice of our generation" by the GP? 

She needs to tone down her dance routine and increase the vocal moments. When was the last time she hit a note above Eb5? Was it in 2016? Six years ago? 

I don't care if a big portion of the hive wants that, she pleased all of you for so long with FWT and Coachella, now it's our turn. 

Edited by Pepo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.