Beyoncé

Kisuke

28 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Do y’all know if the box preorders go towards it’s first week debut?

Yes they do as long as they have the CD in it.

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Just place my order.

Pose 3 as it's my fav number. 

3 hours ago, benyonce said:

It's so bad. I haven't slept properly at all. The "just a quick check to make sure" always blows out to an hour of scrolling.

Me too. It's like I woke up and immediately check Twitter. 

Why are the media outlets calling it a mystery box as if we don‘t know what we‘ll get. I mean we don‘t sonically and visually but still :deadbanana:

i mean thats not far off a preorder

Bey does actually have some dumb fans. Like I’m currently arguing with someone who genuinely believes Bey has never lipped a day in her life. :rip: It really be them casual “yaaas Queen Bey” buzzfeed GIF fans.

This site is up in arms again and Beyoncé hasn't even acknowledged the album with an IG or Twitter post. Hope that changes by next week. My money is on Tuesday when the full Vogue interview comes out.

8 hours ago, Wizard said:

honestly i still can't believe it y'all :jonnycat: i'm so ready

Same. It might not officially sink in until the lead drops.

3 minutes ago, abeille said:

This site is up in arms again and Beyoncé hasn't even acknowledged the album with an IG or Twitter post.

All them back to back Bey threads. :dies:

What is that Blake Lively thread lol?

9 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Just the same racist user(s) spewing vitriol at Bey. All from the same fanbase. It proved to be an embarrassing backfire though, as with all threads from that user

Its Getting Weird Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF - Its Getting Weird Real  Housewives Of Atlanta Rhoa - Discover & Share GIFs

Ignore the trolls girlies, report, report, report. 

The way she hasn’t dropped an album nor lead single yet and the trolls are on 10.

:bibliahh:

17 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Desperation, anxiety, stress, anger

That Blake Lively thread :bibliahh: They are so threatened and she hasn't even put out a single yet

Just now, Devin said:

The way she hasn’t dropped an album nor lead single yet and the trolls are on 10.

:bibliahh:

They’ve been desperately waiting these last 6 years for this moment just as much as fans have.  There’s a direct correlation between the insanity of these threads they’re making and their preexisting desperation in the devaluation of B. If they reached any harder their arms would fall off. 

Must suck knowing only one artist alive is capable of delivering top quality, game changing, visually stimulating, world class, chart topping, career evolving, 25 years in the game and still creating the blueprint for everyone else, content, like Beyoncé does and they made the active choice to put all their eggs in a musical basket with a 10 year shelf life.

I thank god everyday that I only stan Beyoncé. 

On 6/16/2022 at 10:47 PM, Triton said:

Yes! We need more platinum all around to match the era. Throw in some diamonds too!

Imagine if SL and Halo all of a sudden went Diamond :jonny3:

CiL and Irreplaceable being 8x Plat :WAP:

On 6/16/2022 at 11:01 PM, *-ChriZ-* said:

As they should, because once things start to get serious and Bey manages to smash GLOBALLY, best believe Im gonna make their lives MISERABLE. I really hate that base with a passion and I'm gonna make sure they will NOT enter ATRL in August and September

fcd11ea73c1e2f8d60d18b3be1642743.gif

Im so out of the loop which fanbase is this? Just put it in spoilers or hint at their faves songs or smth

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Imagine if SL and Halo all of a sudden went Diamond :jonny3:

CiL and Irreplaceable being 8x Plat :WAP:

Im so out of the loop which fanbase is this? Just put it in spoilers or hint at their faves songs or smth

The one that acts like Telephone is Bey’s only hit

2 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Monsters.

Im not an active Beyonce stan but I am an avid consumer of her art. Loved IASF and 4, Lemonade wasnt for me but ST was the sh*t :jonny3:

I love working out to her Super Bowl audio and Ive never experienced a Bey rollout too so this is v exciting to see yall so hyped as well!!!! 

Idk what Bey has in store but I know a SMASH is in that album!

Just now, ATWK said:

Monsters.

oop they hate everyone I think. even my girl ariana got dragged the moment the rain on me train was over.

(lowkey imagine if Bey's lead sounded like Rain on Me tho wHEW id be gagged for real! :wanda:)

1 minute ago, MingYouToo said:

oop they hate everyone I think. even my girl ariana got dragged the moment the rain on me train was over.

(lowkey imagine if Bey's lead sounded like Rain on Me tho wHEW id be gagged for real! :wanda:)

The others replied already which base I meant.

Welcome tho!! Enjoy the ride, its gonna be a crazy one! 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

9 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

They’ve been desperately waiting these last 6 years for this moment just as much as fans have.  There’s a direct correlation between the insanity of these threads they’re making and their preexisting desperation in the devaluation of B. If they reached any harder their arms would fall off. 

Must suck knowing only one artist alive is capable of delivering top quality, game changing, visually stimulating, world class, chart topping, career evolving, 25 years in the game and still creating the blueprint for everyone else, content, like Beyoncé does and they made the active choice to put all their eggs in a musical basket with a 10 year shelf life.

You worded it perfectly. :clap3: Bravo 

14 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Oop. 

Its funny cause a half of Swifties and Monsters stan Bey. That other half idk what tf is wrong with them. :deadbanana2:

Where did the cover album rumor start? The vogue article referred to abs abundance of new music so to me that sounds like multiple new albums 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.