Beyoncé

Kisuke

16 minutes ago, yonsé said:

so chloe's release is done.

that means there is NOTHING at parkwood standing between us and renaissance.

the single could come literally at any moment, if she does so. the anticipation is so real. we're here ladies. :jonny5:the era is rly happening. it feels unREAL

she loves dropping on saturdays :cupid: hopeful for tomorrow 

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

We need Robyn on RENAISSANCE :jonnycat:

I have some problems with her fans but i do think it's time for the two most powerful black women in POP this decade to come together. One song would be nice because this is a genre she knows well too but with Bey you just never know. Perhaps she is already a feature on the album.

Edited by jane

2 minutes ago, jane said:

I have some problems with her fans but i do think it's time for the two most powerful black women in POP this decade to come together. One song would be nice because this is a genre she knows well too but with Bey you just never know. Perhaps she is already a feature on the album.

I think Forever Winter meant Robyn who’s known for “Dancing On My Own” not Ms. Fenty boo

8 minutes ago, Forever Winter said:

Robyn, the Dancing on my Own goddess, not Robyn fenty :giraffe:

Well we dont know her features yet. We dont even have one song title confirmed. I wonder what are the odds of another ''in love'' with the hubby.  Yeah come at me, i dont care.

3 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

We need Robyn on RENAISSANCE :jonnycat:

Human Being always gave me Ghost and its video teas :jonny: Imagine a Bey Honey (wait @ the pun) or Between The Lines :jonny:

7 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Human Being always gave me Ghost and its video teas :jonny: Imagine a Bey Honey (wait @ the pun) or Between The Lines :jonny:

Yess I want Renaissance to be in the vein of Robyn's Honey album 

1 hour ago, PrettyHurts said:

Yess I want Renaissance to be in the vein of Robyn's Honey album 

:heart2: 

With heavier beats. Though I wouldn’t mind one chill, harmonic Baby Forgive Me/Send to Bey Immediately moment. 

Edited by Tripthelight

18 minutes ago, Tripthelight said:

:heart2: 

With a heavier beats. Though I wouldn’t mind one chill, harmonic Baby Forgive Me/Send to Bey Immediately moment. 

baby forgive me/send to robin immediately is THEE one yesssssssssssomg

Edited by yonsé

2 hours ago, Triton said:

Most importantly, she can execute her ideas well and convincingly. Other fads only wish they had a clear vision and then have the will power to actually go through with it. 

She is really a genius to be honest. I think not only that she's good with arts (music), she also loves poem and history, while at the same time very good in business, marketing and investment and maybe finance? 

People laughed at her for being illiterate and couldn't write a song but she's much more smarter than say a Professor. One thing that puzzles me though, why didn't she take piano lesson (or any musical instrument) as a kid or after she went famous with DC? I think she could catch up really well.

2 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

I need to write about it ugh.

Beyoncé is one of the reasons I have a history degree :skull:

Doing all these will take alot of readings and readings. I wonder how can she do it 

1 hour ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

She is really a genius to be honest. I think not only that she's good with arts (music), she also loves poem and history, while at the same time very good in business, marketing and investment and maybe finance? 

People laughed at her for being illiterate and couldn't write a song but she's much more smarter than say a Professor. One thing that puzzles me though, why didn't she take piano lesson (or any musical instrument) as a kid or after she went famous with DC? I think she could catch up really well.

She does practice playing the piano. I’m not sure how well she plays it now, but we saw a bit in the Die With You video.

Ok can she gives us another easter egg/Info please

YZzWPef.gif

The way I wake up 2 times during the nights because of my PTSD of missing out on news

YZzWPef.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

16 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Ok can she gives us another easter egg/Info please

YZzWPef.gif

The way I wake up 2 times during the nights because of my PTSD of missing out on news

YZzWPef.gif

It's so bad. I haven't slept properly at all. The "just a quick check to make sure" always blows out to an hour of scrolling.

3 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

I honestly believe she did early in her career. I remember seeing a clip of Prince after their Grammy performance saying that a piece of advice he gave was she should learn to play the piano like Aretha as it would help her as a singer. 

Also, I think she probably can play the guitar a little bit too. Only because I’ve heard her mention really wanting to learn it back in like 06/07

Edited by Ari29

40 minutes ago, benyonce said:

It's so bad. I haven't slept properly at all. The "just a quick check to make sure" always blows out to an hour of scrolling.

We survived the first week already, 5 more to go till album release

YZzWPef.gif

We know she can play the piano, but I believe she never felt the need to go the Alicia Keys route and become a pianist. She definitely knows the basics and can play chords and accompaniments, and that's more than enough to be a songwriter and composer.

Would be nice to see her play it on stage for a change sometimes tho

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

honestly i still can't believe it y'all :jonnycat: i'm so ready

It still feels surreal.

I do think we might get something on Monday 

3 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

I do think we might get something on Monday

At least we're very likely to be getting more insight into the album on Tuesday, with the release of the rest of the Vogue article.

44 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

I honestly believe she did early in her career. I remember seeing a clip of Prince after their Grammy performance saying that a piece of advice he gave was she should learn to play the piano like Aretha as it would help her as a singer. 

Also, I think she probably can play the guitar a little bit too. Only because I’ve heard her mention really wanting to learn it back in like 06/07

She was also practicing the flute in 2003 and we never saw more of that lately. 

I would really like it if she had learned a bit of guitar, even as homage for Prince. 

9 minutes ago, BnPac said:

She was also practicing the flute in 2003 and we never saw more of that lately. 

I would really like it if she had learned a bit of guitar, even as homage for Prince. 

Your comment reminded me of that one video of her playing, I think it was a flute, on an airplane and everyone around is annoyed but she’s in her own world unbothered. 

I definitely think she’s more musically inclined than she gets credit for 

Just now, Ari29 said:

Your comment reminded me of that one video of her playing, I think it was a flute, on an airplane and everyone around is annoyed but she’s in her own world unbothered. 

I definitely think she’s more musically inclined than she gets credit for 

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. 

it's actually time to hear this amazing Freemasons mixes on B new tour :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.