Beyoncé

Kisuke

7 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

I don't want it either & i don't even think the album will be like what Madonna/Azealia have done

i expect that it will be an eclectic mix just with an obvious house/dance influence tbh

sorta like how 4 was Fela Kuti influenced yet was not a full Fela album or how B'Day was not a full funk album. I just can't see Beyonce fully abandoning her musical roots & giving us some unrecognizable house music and alienate her R&B fans that have followed her career. Beyonce has always been able to tap into different things sonically with each album while still having songs that sound familiar. I know she's going to have an authentic sound present but something like "Blow" is the right mix between both worlds. Something that still sounds soulful and has an urban edge. 

i dont think it's going to be like COADF at all tbh, probably more like what you suggest.

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I am pretty sure we are getting something like

Imagine this with Bey vocal 

Lets not forget sth in the vain of this:

I mean how can you not look at the possibilities presented on this page and think "Renaissance = Groundbreaking Classic"

oprah-gif-7.gif

I get the feeling the lead will be something like this (but more lyrical). An italo house STOMPER with her giving us those B'Day/4 vocals

oprah-gif-7.gif

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Lets not forget sth in the vain of this:

I mean how can you not look at the possibilities presented on this page and think "Renaissance = Groundbreaking Classic"

oprah-gif-7.gif

I almost forgot about him 

7 minutes ago, ATWK said:

I get the feeling the lead will be something like this (but more lyrical). An italo house STOMPER with her giving us those B'Day/4 vocals

oprah-gif-7.gif

I'd be SOOOOO here for this. What a jam :jonny5:

I know this album will be a masterpiece because she will be including songs like Black Parade lyrically and melodically over unique house instrumentals. The album will be sonic gumbo as always. I really need her to give us a quick taste soon

17 minutes ago, Starshine said:

That man dropped that awful record just so he could say he’s first, I’m convinced. :ahh:

100%. Bey gets accused of being an egotist but I think Drake has the biggest ego in music tbh. 

He’s bought into his own hype because… damn

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

These suggestions [2] 

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I pray she doesn't listen to us :jonny6:

Why do I just KNOW she's gonna give us at least one 8+ minute-long classic like this?

oprah-gif-7.gif

I love how active this base is I never have to search for it, it's always there on the main page's last posted topics.

I need this :jonnycat: She can remix Dangerously In Love :gaycat1:

People really think Beyoncé will sing over some basic dance beats? LMAO! How are y'all her fans and still dont know her? Some tracks i'm sure will be pure dance but others she will play with it. Mix Dance with other genres together, adding harmonies never heard in the genre heck she could even mix a country beat with house and make it a new genre. She will make it her own. 

Then a few months from now you will hear other artists do it and pretend it was never Beyoncé who started it. When those clowns were all doing trap beats still.

16 hours ago, KingB® said:

So what producers are confirmed so far and do any of them lean to the disco / house / pop direction besides Honey Dijon?

also. What if she gets Legend Dolly Parton on one of the country records

Did anyone respond to you?

So far, we have Ryan Tedder*, Raphael Saadiq (Solange, MJB, Whitney), NOVAWAV (Black Parade, MY POWER, Mood 4 Eva, etc), S1 (Best Thing I Never Had, Kanye's Power), NO I.D* (Jay-Z, John Mayer "New Light") Ink*, Nija Charles, DIXSON.

Personal Bets (based on who she has surrounded herself with since 4 when she went off the grid):

Spoiler

B00TS, The-Dream, Diplo*

People have also been buzzing about Orville Peck, Kacey Musgraves, and Mickey Guyton and their teams being involved somehow after being included in various Ivy Park Rodeo commercials + gifting .. so we'll see.

If she does Dolly Parton, I would love this record:

Edited by trainsskyscrapers

90s house isn’t basic dance beats it’s manna from heaven it’s the music of angels’ orgasms

oprah-gif-7.gif

It’s not like we want beepity boopity Debbie Gibson 80s tracks from her. We want and hopefully get a thick bassline and gay ass piano bangery and dark swooshing synths for drama 

oprah-gif-7.gif

Just now, Mitsouko said:

90s house isn’t basic dance beats it’s manna from heaven it’s the music of angels’ orgasms

oprah-gif-7.gif

It’s not like we want beepity boopity Debbie Gibson 80s tracks from her. We want and hopefully get a thick bassline and gay ass piano bangery and dark swooshing synths for drama 

oprah-gif-7.gif

Laura for the people in the back

oprah-gif-7.gif

Not Todrick H*ll being used as an example for what Bey might do, if that’s the case I want my refund!

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

I love Gaga and all but them fans with their swiftness in attempt to compare the British Vogue shoot to Gaga and calling “the Chromatica effect” etc.. you already know these girls are shaking in their boots knowing damn well Beyoncé is about to do what Gaga tried to do, only way better. 

6 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I love Gaga and all but them fans with their swiftness in attempt to compare the British Vogue shoot to Gaga and calling “the Chromatica effect” etc.. you already know these girls are shaking in their boots knowing damn well Beyoncé is about to do what Gaga tried to do, only way better. 

The way it doesn’t even look like chromatica the delusion:deadbanana4: them thinking Joanne inspired a cowboy aesthetic for other artists tease.

I’m so over the discourse over these 2 women, who debuted at way different periods of time and have accomplished different things that are both impressive the stans are so annoying

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.