Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 minutes ago, abeille said:

It wasn't the only account that tweeted it. :deadbanana: Really have no idea why anyone would make something like that up

Wasn't there a study that stated that Beyonce fans are quite stupid on average? Well, maybe they had a point :deadbanana2:

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Just had a bizarre dream that I was watching her doing an interview with Hot Ones, and she was talking about her single moon walking and the process of making an album. She was f*cking them wings UP. She has officially broken me I’ve started imagining the promo rollout oh wow

oprah-crying.gif

2 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Wasn't there a study that stated that Beyonce fans are quite stupid on average? Well, maybe they had a point :deadbanana2:

That article was written by a pressed white man with a long history of hating on Beyoncé. Not credible at all but fans like this really have got to go.

3 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Just had a bizarre dream that I was watching her doing an interview with Hot Ones, and she was talking about her single moon walking and the process of making an album. She was f*cking them wings UP. She has officially broken me I’ve started imagining the promo rollout oh wow

oprah-crying.gif

I had a dream last month she was wearing the same black dress she wore on her Vogue cover except it was live on stage. I was shaken to my core when I saw that cover. :jonny2:

11 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Hold Up's imagery is so vibrant, it could have been so iconic had it been pushed. 

People always refer to that video when talking about her. 

I feel the same way about Blow. As much as I wouldn't trade the VMAs medley, if she had done a full Blow performance there, neon lights, pigtails, ROLLER SKATES...could've been an iconic moment of the era, an iconic performance and another very iconic image of her. Maybe a diff awards show but I feel VMAs would be perfect for it. (And if I'm honest maybe I would trade the medley for this, as she did a better medley of Lemonade anyway).

I don't want a 73 questions but a "Life in Looks" video would be amazing...even just Tina doing that about Beyoncé would be so good!

2 hours ago, BOAZ said:

I understand your point but a well constructed sonic masterpiece like these 2 examples out of my mind transends pop time limitations :jonny5:it's all about how well the song is produced

Yes also a full on serious house remix would be amazing, i'm thinking about all those 90 Mariah gems :jonny5:

I get it. It would have to a emotional and auditory galactic experience like pyramid with multiple beats, tempo and key challenges. I think kaytranada ( he did such amazing job on unconditional by tinashe) and arca:rip: and bey could pull it off. 

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

My prediction is that we get the teaser next week and the lead in 2 weeks, since that would be a month prior the album release, so enough time for the lead to really pick up some pace on the radio and such

No No No !!! We definitely getting an announcement or teaser  this weekend. The single cover and probably videos teaser Tuesday evening by the latest.

she is performing at BET (it would be a shame not to) . What is going to perform? CIL, SL, and formation for the millionth time?

The lead is definitely coming next Friday with a performance at BET awards. 

1 hour ago, thirdward said:

if we are being real it’s definitely with how long to took OTR 2 to sell out 

The number 1 reason is because we were and were are tired of Jay. They kind of overdid it with the PR stunts after lemonade. She better leave his ass at home. If she must take him, downgrades him to an opening act. If that is beneath him, he can go on his own tour. JayZ has never and will never be on her level touring wise, they co-headlining more than 1 tour never made sense( outside being married of course).

4 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

oprah-crying.gif

weirdly, I feel the Houstonian in ha might be up for the challenge.

oprah-crying.gif

And I totally see her NAILING it

1 minute ago, abeille said:

That article was written by a pressed white man with a long history of hating on Beyoncé. Not credible at all but fans like this really have got to go.

I agree. They completely achieve the opposite of what they think they are achieving. They think the fandom is gonna be like "wow, amazing, she's slaying. Lets tell people about it" but what happens is that the fandom gets comfortable and doesn't invest/support the project anymore. Idiots

oprah-crying.gif

All I know is there better be a Renaissance medley at the VMAs.

I can see why Beyoncé did the two tours with Jay. It made sense for where she was at in her personal life. For the first one they were working on their marriage. Working together, not being apart just makes sense. Imagine trying to make your marriage work while in different locations? And working together might re-teach them how to look at each other as a team, etc. I can kinda imagine a couples therapist telling them to do that and Beyoncé listening lol.

For the second one, they had 2 kids about 1 year old...it makes sense to use Coachella's promo and tour, but tour as a family for Jay's sake so he's not just a following her around and she doesn't have to have ALL that work on stage.

But I agree going forward, it's not needed. We need SOLO Bey touring. BUT I don't think she'd pair up again I mean she's already very good at this rollout I think she knows what fans want.

10 minutes ago, abeille said:

omg I hadn't even considered that!!!!

All I know is if it’s the song of the summer it’s got to come out before the summer starts let’s go girl

14 minutes ago, abeille said:

And uploaded to Youtube this time. :jonny2:

With the way her **** keeps getting copyrighted, no wonder most people are oblivious to the excellence us stans witness on live TV.

I don't want to have a VMA medley. She has done 2 already and I feel like the more she does, the more they devalue what she's already done on that stage. I want her to have a special next similarly to what Adele did. Obviously she'd play a medley of Renaissance there plus 2-3 classics. That would be different, would serve its purpose, and would still feed us.

Obviously I'd love to see her perform 1 song at the VMAs or maybe 2, but I dont really want to see another medley on that stage

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

9 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I don't want to have a VMA medley. She has done 2 already and I feel like the more she does, the more they devalue what she's already done on that stage. I want her to have a special next similarly to what Adele did. Obviously she'd play a medley of Renaissance there plus 2-3 classics. That would be different, would serve its purpose, and would still feed us.

Obviously I'd love to see her perform 1 song at the VMAs or maybe 2, but I dont really want to see another medley on that stage

that's a good point in itself, and it would be nice to promote a single vs. the album this time around... with medleys she does so much its hard to make any one moment the iconic VMAs "moment" that culture remembers.

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

What's the purpose of setting her up like that? All that for 96 likes? :rip:

Because they get secondhand validation when she does well and think her accomplishments are their own. Its pathetic and sad :rip: 

Yeah I don’t want medley anymore I fell asleep a lil bit during the last two ngl :eli: I want ICONIC performances for smash hits only :eli:

1 minute ago, Likingstars said:

Yeah I don’t want medley anymore I fell asleep a lil bit during the last two ngl :eli: I want ICONIC performances for smash hits only :eli:

I would be fine with how SL had SD in the intro... combine a few songs like only she knows how (JEALOUS into BLOW!) but make one the focus.

1 hour ago, swissman said:

I don't want a 73 questions but a "Life in Looks" video would be amazing...even just Tina doing that about Beyoncé would be so good!

Tina doing it would actually be so sweet

She'd probably remember more details too 

Will we get a surprise BET performance?

im curious how receptive latin american audiences will be to this new album...

8 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

That Drake album seems unfinished.  It's seriously like he dropped it because he wanted to have that House album first

yep. all solo songs? and he only has like one verse on each one and the rest is instrumental?

sounds like he wanted to put some features on it but rushed it out to have the house album first...

14 minutes ago, yonsé said:

yep. all solo songs? and he only has like one verse on each one and the rest is instrumental?

sounds like he wanted to put some features on it but rushed it out to have the house album first...

THe thing is tho: It's so watered down and unfinished that it doesn't sound so different from what he already did on songs like Too Good and Passionfruit for instance. Anyway, thank you Drake for this bad album. :-* 

22 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

im curious how receptive latin american audiences will be to this new album...

That's true. Brazil has enough gays who'll eat it up, but the other countries? I dont know

ooooh the Revisionism occuring in the base, I adore her VMA medleys even though I'm one of the few (I think) who believes the ST one is better than the Lemonade one 

:gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.