Beyoncé

Kisuke

26 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Can y’all redirect me to some songs or sounds that you THINK Beyoncé will be going for. Some are saying house music, disco, dance music. Do they all fall under the same umbrella? 

I would liiiiive for some authentic sounding disco tracks in the vein of Sylvester’s “Can’t Stop Dancing”

• Replies 116.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

6 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

ugh another tired Drake album...at least he's getting his mess out the way

2 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Can Drake please go away, OMG :skull:

Are we really supposed to be surprised this hunty felt some type of way hearing about Bey's upcoming domination on all fronts?

artworks-HWD9gdA5TZPkYsaN-Z7BVgA-t500x50df2.jpg

Drake is a messy queen. He wanted to overshadow.

Bey likes him though so let's not do too much (plus he will def outsell so we should be happy it's coming BEFORE)...

Can we  talk about that coming Ivy Park for a second though? Those silver shorts!!!!!

Page 200 coming in hot. Glad Drake is out the way. Apparently she is going to be a guest speaker on Juneteenth?

1 minute ago, Machete said:

Bey likes him though so let's not do too much (plus he will def outsell so we should be happy it's coming BEFORE)...

I think you mean outstream :dies:

They dont have the same kind of fans so why should Beyoncé care? he will outsell who? Beyoncé with the bundles that will likely sell out before the album comes out? lol you're funny. 

Drake has been low key obsessed with Beyoncé's career moves for a while now but as usual he will have zero impact on her release.

Drake probably thought Bey would come back with a hip hop sound so he was waiting to be messy and surprise drop at the same time. Someone convinced this clown he is a male version of her with the same impact and he ran with it. When he saw all the colors and Disco theme, he surprised dropped earlier to avoid being humiliated. Beyoncé is not playing around with those clowns this era.

Y'all better hope these posts don't get found by another base and quoted in 44 days time :rip:

This also makes me wonder what y'all expectations are for her commercially, because I'm fearing y'all are going to expect the most and be disappointed when she "underperforms" your expectations, despite the fact the numbers are actually really really good..

If you think she's doing +500K, I am telling you right now she is not, and that is OKAY. Anything above 300K is a massive win, and you guys need to understand that NOW!

6 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Page 200 coming in hot. Glad Drake is out the way. Apparently she is going to be a guest speaker on Juneteenth?

A guest speaker where?

Anyway, this website is worse than its ever been - I can barely do anything. :deadbanana4: They deleted an entire forum for... this

omg the British Vogue cover?

she's coming to stomp stomp stomp on everyone else

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png  

Just now, Machete said:

Y'all better hope these posts don't get found by another base and quoted in 44 days time :rip:

who cares? I don't base my opinions or what I wanna talk about what those losers think. Anyone willing to stalk another artist's base and bookmark posts is a certified freak that needs to see a therapist asap

This also makes me wonder what y'all expectations are for her commercially, because I'm fearing y'all are going to expect the most and be disappointed when she "underperforms" your expectations, despite the fact the numbers are actually really really good..

If you think she's doing +500K, I am telling you right now she is not, and that is OKAY. Anything above 300K is a massive win, and you guys need to understand that NOW!

We don't care lmfao, you are in Bey's base trying to humble her selling power for whatever reason

Nobody is claiming anything for sure, we'll wait and see....Beyoncé is taking us along the ride for a quite lenghty teasin period, we are patiently waiting

:gaycat3:

4 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

"He will outsell"

17adc0726ad5ac92e4529635b03db649.gif 

Seriously, that pissed me off. Those people were born in 2019 or something? boxes with the album are being ordered already as we speak, so her money is already secured. Drake wont make one third of the profit she is about to make next month with her plans. She has Ivy Park, her own merch and CD + Vynil bundles coming the same day as streaming on all platforms.  Drake ONLY has streaming and that stuff dont make them money.

1 minute ago, chaeyonce said:

We don't care lmfao, you are in Bey's base trying to humble her selling power for whatever reason

Nobody is claiming anything for sure, we'll wait and see....Beyoncé is taking us along the ride for a quite lenghty teasin period, we are patiently waiting

:gaycat3:

I am not humbling anyone? :rip: I am legit trying to make sure we as a fan base aren't sabotaging ourselves.

Again, I do not want everyone to be unrealistically predicting +600K, then when she does 300K you guys will be saying she underperformed, when in actuality that is SMASH numbers for 2022.

Just saying, before you guys talk about her numbers, take a look at album debuts in 2021-2022. +600k is the new 1M. Don't apply 2016 numbers to the 2022 industry...

This website I swear!!!!

The CDs on her website will be standard tracklist, is it? So a vinyl deluxe gonna have bonus tracks?

She has the entire industry scrambling yet there's still some of you doubting her power pfffft

Just now, abeille said:

She has the entire industry scrambling yet there's still some of you doubting her power pfffft

You can actually feel they are in shock. Same thing happened with self titled and then Lemonade. This time she confused them again because while they were all waiting a surprise drop, she only made the release date a surprise and the roll out is going to happen slowly until the release date. You know all of them copying her surprise release style are now confused again. They think they can predict her moves and then she does this.

1 minute ago, Punch said:

Lol Mimosa Papi tried it...

Let's see if he can pull off a surprise release off like Bey :lmao:

When Bey pulls a Faitless and drops a timeless classic like God Is A DJ :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.