Beyoncé

Kisuke

I'm laughing because there's no reason it has to be this confusing and stressful... right? :chick2: The most sophisticated the technology, the more convoluted this process has become. And apparently more corruptible too.

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

I'm laughing because there's no reason it has to be this confusing and stressful... right? :chick2: The most sophisticated the technology, the more convoluted this process has become. And apparently more corruptible too.

I'm so over it. I'm going with friends and now I'm afraid we're going to end up with two different nights. :rip: 

I always go to Bey's concerts alone. :rip: 

It's just a lot more fun and I always feel like my friends kill the vibe because they're just not as big of a Beyonce fan as I am. 

I heard there will be massive orgies in Club Renaissance, so yeah I'm going alone :WAP:

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm so over it. I'm going with friends and now I'm afraid we're going to end up with two different nights. :rip: 

The fact that I'm considering waiting to buy resale and I haven't even reached presale yet :gaycat7:

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I always go to Bey's concerts alone. :rip: 

It's just a lot more fun and I always feel like my friends kill the vibe because they're just not as big of a Beyonce fan as I am. 

I heard there will be massive orgies in Club Renaissance, so yeah I'm going alone :WAP:

pls.... wha i cant stand yall lmao !? :dies::rip:

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Bey trying to finish Resentment after catching a glimpse of someone's forearm disappearing into someone's ass:

ezgif-3-0d9686f063.thumb.jpeg.1188d82c1c

1 hour ago, Rotunda said:

I still think it would have been a great lead. Even if radio didn’t use it much it as much as it used BMS/Cuff It , it would have gone #1 with a Friday release.

Actually being relevant to music listeners/streamers >>>>> Radio support.

Also radio are playing Bloody Marry, they follow where the trends are... I'm not sure why people got so stock on the idea that its too weird for radio.

19 minutes ago, Cotton said:

I got 4 club renaissance tickets a couple hours ago. So you should be fine!

oo thanks and congrats!!!!!

I’m gonna predict that the middle area of the stage within the club renaissance section is gonna be reserved for her ballads section. She’ll pull out a cute little stool and sing a stripped back POTS, Me Myself and I, Flaws and All, etc:gaycat5:

If she ends up adding Formation the stage’s shape is perfect to do the VMA version and for the finale the dancers can form the symbol of venus :jonnycat:

Still unsure if I want just Rennie and TG songs to be the only ones on the setlist, or add a few of her classics and album cuts. Really curious to see what they’ll decide the setlist to be

I've only been to ONE Beyoncé concert and went with 3 friends. It was the Houston date of the Formation tour and **** went left anyway later because the girls were acting up back at the house. I only talk to one of those people now.

I'm going with my boyfriend now though. He's a Beyoncé fan, older and just more mature.

I couldn't go alone but shout out to the ones that do lol.

22 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Bey trying to finish Resentment on the b-stage after catching a glimpse of a forearm disappear into an ass

I like going to small shows alone but stadium shows are intimidating. I don't wanna go all the way there by myself lol.

Thankfully my friend is down for Club Ren tickets. I really need them lord help me

14 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I’m gonna predict that the middle area of the stage within the club renaissance section is gonna be reserved for her ballads section. She’ll pull out a cute little stool and sing a stripped back POTS, Me Myself and I, Flaws and All, etc:gaycat5:

If she ends up adding Formation the stage’s shape is perfect to do the VMA version and for the finale the dancers can form the symbol of venus :jonnycat:

Still unsure if I want just Rennie and TG songs to be the only ones on the setlist, or add a few of her classics and album cuts. Really curious to see what they’ll decide the setlist to be

I dont know why, but I feel like that outer circle will lift and shes gonna be in the air. Basically like an orbit around a Planet 

Its definitely gonna be more than just rennie. i cant see songs like cil, formation, dil etc not making it

4 minutes ago, swtamira said:

Its definitely gonna be more than just rennie. i cant see songs like cil, formation, dil etc not making it

yeah she won’t chop the classics, she knows there’s way too many locals going to her shows and she never cuts out the hits (and god knows sometimes she should’ve) 

15 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Bey trying to finish Resentment on the b-stage after catching a glimpse of a forearm disappear into an ass

QGlgH0J4OuJN_rHVU1vS8-iQWfhTFTbutKRTLBW4

and then she proceeds to ask Club Renaissance to add a little bass to their voices. 

15 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I dont know why, but I feel like that outer circle will lift and shes gonna be in the air. Basically like an orbit around a Planet 

The inner circle will prob rise like Ring The Alarm at VMA’s :WAP:

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

QGlgH0J4OuJN_rHVU1vS8-iQWfhTFTbutKRTLBW4

and then she proceeds to ask Club Renaissance to add a little bass to their voices. 

Omg this meme :deadbanana4: SCREAMING …

ahh the memories :smitten:

i'm settling on getting the VIP Riser tickets...i want seats & good pics/videos.

CR is a fun concept but i'm too short & i feel like i'm going to be squeezed in trying to get a good view.

5 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

i'm settling on getting the VIP Riser tickets...i want seats & good pics/videos.

CR is a fun concept but i'm too short & i feel like i'm going to be squeezed in trying to get a good view.

I’m not tall and I was in the Club Carter pit during the OTR II Tour. My view wasn’t obstructed. I had an awesome view. 

41 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I feel like she’s gonna walk out there for Crazy in Love/Party like FWT. I really would prefer VIP rise so I can see everything :wave:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.