• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Just now, Shelter said:

Imagine the boost when the visuals arrive. :WAP:

It will be her album with most "first 2 year" longevity on BB200, especially if she does another US leg in 2024. :jonnycat:

Now I started daydreaming of her doing Virgo’s Groove and Plastic Off The Sofa at SNL :gaycat6:

23 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

Renaissance back to 5M daily 

America is A Problem is genuinely one of the best songs ever released. I'm so happy it's a late bloomer. I really hope I get to experience it on tour. 

Alien Superstar should be the next single. It could have been the lead or the song released along with the album but it can still work if she releases it soon. 

It has barely 100k less streams than the lead that was backed by radio. It has to be a single. 

4 minutes ago, BnPac said:

America is A Problem is genuinely one of the best songs ever released. I'm so happy it's a late bloomer. I really hope I get to experience it on tour. 

Alien Superstar should be the next single. It could have been the lead or the song released along with the album but it can still work if she releases it soon. 

It has barely 100k less streams than the lead that was backed by radio. It has to be a single. 

AS would absolutely eat in Europe

This will be my first time seeing Beyonce live and I’m so hyped. Please God, Goddess, Messiah, Please don’t let the the Devil (Ticketmaster and Scalpers) ruin this.  :WAP:

Edited by Mania

10 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

So I just checked and I can edit my current registration to the second date but i dont know if I should do that:rip:

I feel like everyone is doing that thinking it will have less registrations :rip: not sure what to do with my Houston date.

21 minutes ago, BeyColombia said:

Cuff it is now TOP 5 on US radio 

No it isn't, it's at #6. It previously peaked at #4.

1 minute ago, Flynn said:

I feel like everyone is doing that thinking it will have less registrations :rip: not sure what to do with my Houston date.

Exactly what I'm thinking and I'm doing Houston too:deadbanana4:

I'm logging on with 2 other people so maybe they both take on Saturday and I take on Sunday. And that's if we all get codes and are not waitlisted :weeps:

31 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Not AHAP kind of stomping :jonny: faith in humanity restored a little

AHAP being the most streamed song from church girl down to summer renaissance i prayed for times like these 

EDhGGQ-X4AAtKBY.jpg

i’m in such a dilemma cause my bf used to be an OBH (he’s a LM too :ace:) and didn’t like bey a few years ago. I got him to slowly change his mind through homecoming, ST and Lemons but Renni sealed the deal. Wouldn’t say he’s a fan fan but he definitely wants to see her live with me and is pretty excited.  he’s excited enough for Golden Circle tickets but not excited enough to spend 400€ on CR, which i totally get cause i barely wanted to spend 80€ on Fad… GC will do i guess if i go early and push some of the ******* there :monkey:

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i’m in such a dilemma cause my bf used to be an OBH (he’s a LM too :ace:) and didn’t like bey a few years ago. I got him to slowly change his mind through homecoming, ST and Lemons but Renni sealed the deal. Wouldn’t say he’s a fan fan but he definitely wants to see her live with me and is pretty excited.  he’s excited enough for Golden Circle tickets but not excited enough to spend 400€ on CR, which i totally get cause i barely wanted to spend 80€ on Fad… GC will do i guess if i go early and push some of the ******* there :monkey:

Whats the dilemma exactly?

4 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Buy him a seat up in the stands, way in the back! You go CR. Problem solved. 

I was listening to RENAISSANCE last night and wow... truly what an album...even though I've heard it 100x already it's still so exhilarating and fresh...the storyline she presents is amazing, the vocals, the textures, the production.

I hope at some point she releases an acapella only version and an instrumental only version becuase I also listened to both for BMS last night and the way that they reveal so much you don't really notice when combined is amazing.

Does anyone know if you can buy more than one ticket (VIP) at once? I never have but may need to... makes sense that you should be able to but wanted to be sure and get my plans correct.

1 hour ago, BeyColombia said:

Renaissance back to 5M daily 

Ticketmaster Has A Problem Hive starting to show out, I see. :jonny: Better late than never.

Ok, who lied about the 2nd Toronto date being added? I just wanna talk.. 

Not Beyoncé's tour reuniting me with my lost lover :WAP: He is coming to Barcelona and we going together :WAP:

My anxiety just tripled for the tickets :deadbanana4:

Edited by MrPiggyMoka

3 minutes ago, swissman said:

Does anyone know if you can buy more than one ticket (VIP) at once? I never have but may need to... makes sense that you should be able to but wanted to be sure and get my plans correct.

Yes you can I have bought two VIP packages for FWT and OTR2.

1 minute ago, suneclipse121 said:

Yes you can I have bought two VIP packages for FWT and OTR2.

Thanks for the info!! Makes sense but had to be sure!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.