Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Absolutely not. :deadbanana2: I hate how stressful this is! :toofunny3: I'm supposed to be in a meeting at 10:00 and I legit just straight up told everyone I'm going to be late as I'll be fighting for tickets. :lmao:

I have to work when the tickets go on sale for Germany. Im legit contemplating calling sick just to have a chance at the tickets

• Replies 111.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I have to work when the tickets go on sale for Germany. Im legit contemplating calling sick just to have a chance at the tickets

100% worth it.

6 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Absolutely not. :deadbanana2: I hate how stressful this is! :toofunny3: I'm supposed to be in a meeting at 10:00 and I legit just straight up told everyone I'm going to be late as I'll be fighting for tickets. :lmao:

Girl yesss… I’m taking a day off Idgaf :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Do it :jonny: 

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Do it, I’m gonna do the same :lmao:

Vacation booked for June 5th but my show is June 17th. :rip:

Might be trying Belgium for May 14 now but lord i am scared for that general sale, Wishing more than anything there was a pre-sale

Just now, www said:

02 priority app UK just crashed -.- tickets go on sale in 10 mins. annoying

:deadbanana2: Of course it has.

Stockholm Hive: do I need to register like in the US if I want to buy tickets for that show?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now as I can't seem to decide which route I should go for :celestial5: Maybe some of you can give me your opinions to help me out. It would either be Stockholm - Bruxelles or Amsterdam - Hamburg. There's pros and cons to both but I'll list the pros as the cons will be self explanatory 

Stockholm - Bruxelles

- never been to either Sweden or Belgium so it'd be a good opportunity to visit as well, whereas I have seen both NL and Germany

-plane tickets and hotels are cheaper here

-concert tickets are most likely easier to get for these dates

-there is the element of surprise for experiencing the show first hand and not be spoiled 

Amsterdam - Hamburg

-my parents live close to Hamburg so I won't have to pay for hotels

-there is the possibility to go to a third date in Frankfurt too

-she will have warmed up and got in better shape after a month of touring so she'll probably give a better performance

The APP as well? Byeeee I thought it was just the website :rip:

Edited by americanshameless

Just now, MrLovett said:

I'm in the Ticketmaster waiting room and I genuinely feel sick. :lmao:

Do you apply an O2 code on TM? How do you access it without the app?? (as in post-countdown)

Edited by americanshameless

Just now, americanshameless said:

Do you apply an O2 code on TM? How do you access it without the app?? (as in post-countdown)

I went through via the O2 Priority site - I was logged into my account.

Just now, MrLovett said:

I went through via the O2 Priority site - I was logged into my account.

What's da link??

LONDON - 193K people ahead of me in the queue for a preslae?! how is this possible i cliked immediately!! 

are these bots

15 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Stockholm Hive: do I need to register like in the US if I want to buy tickets for that show?

i’m lost too. there is no info about registration for the Stockholm show, it redirects you to registration for the U.S. and on the swedish site it just says general sale starts on tuesday…

1 minute ago, Bey said:

60k ppl ahead, we'll see if this works out

looking good! Good Luck

1 minute ago, Wizard said:

the demand :jonny:

And bots, it seems. Cus there is no way people swarmed THAT quick. This ticket process is gojng to be chaos. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.