• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

there’s literally hundreds of my followers on insta liking and sharing the tour pic, locals from highschool who didn’t even like her back then… yeah we’re really ****** :dies:

6 minutes ago, Rhythm said:

The virality of the Dubai clips was the catalyst and did an insane amount of damage. 

Well played for Bey, though, because it was literally the best promo she could've possibly imagined for the tour. 

tumblr_inline_o93d1eVzIa1riuxno_500.gif

yes! the fact that she keeps things private, gives us small amounts at a time really serves to make the public/fans CRAVE more and NEED it.

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

I just got an email from her rn. I'm guessing you should be getting one too.

oh really? what is it about?

I just realised this is the second official time that she's acknowledged the alberm

giphy.gif?cid=790b76118403e1ee21e0334f54 

Ich kann einfach nicht glauben, dass diese Frau drei Konzerte in Deutschland und nur eines in Frankreich hat. Wirklich unglaublich! 

I'm really apprehensive for the Stade de France, the Stade de France teased her concert a couple day sago, then there was this Aya vs Beyoncé jokes going all around. 

2 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Ich kann einfach nicht glauben, dass diese Frau drei Konzerte in Deutschland und nur eines in Frankreich hat. Wirklich unglaublich! 

I'm really apprehensive for the Stade de France, the Stade de France teased her concert a couple day sago, then there was this Aya vs Beyoncé jokes going all around. 

Aya has a concert on the same night, it's not gonna hurt Bey at all if anything this might hurt Aya

3 minutes ago, BnPac said:

She's doing Marseille as well

5 minutes ago, swissman said:

oh really? what is it about?

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

97849e8c-2a28-5e6f-47e5-f514578d74b9.jpg

this is the email with a link

go girl give us nothing

this :rip: 

2 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

Aya has a concert on the same night, it's not gonna hurt Bey at all if anything this might hurt Aya

Not to mention Aya's is a 15-20k capacity arena :deadbanana: 

17 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Omg I'm planning for the AMsterdam show too how do you do that mojo thing :jonny5:

On mojos website search bey renaissance tour u just click around and at some point it talks about the feb 3 presale:jonny6:

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

this :rip: 

oh thanks! ... I haven't received anything yet but... hoping it comes in soon lol it makes me nervous!! I just want to confirm I'm there, though I guess I have no reason not to because I for sure would have signed up for it in the past.

12 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

Aya sold her tickets in January so there won't be much conflict. 

I'm talking about people clowning Aya for chosing Arena instead of Stade de France because of Beyoncé or how Aya will just sing one song and leave her concert to ge see Bey's and now on Twitter people clowning people who got ticket for Aya on May 26th and can't go to Beyoncé now. It just brings more attention to the event. It's going to be hard to get tickets. 

Edited by BnPac

Just now, ScorpiosGroove said:

does europe hive have something like the beyhive verified mailing list for the presale? 

nope, you can just sign up for the tour newsletter on ticketmaster. Other than that, the official Presale dates are confirmed on Ticketmaster

Just now, swissman said:

oh thanks! ... I haven't received anything yet but... hoping it comes in soon lol it makes me nervous!! I just want to confirm I'm there, though I guess I have no reason not to because I for sure would have signed up for it in the past.

I haven't received this new email yet either but I got emails for Club Renaissance & her album release day messages so I'd say check if you got those!

hopefully we'll get today's email too

Just now, *-ChriZ-* said:

nope, you can just sign up for the tour newsletter on ticketmaster. Other than that, the official Presale dates are confirmed on Ticketmaster

i subscribed to that ticketmaster list and on livenation, and i just got a mail from her but it’s just the tour pic, does that count/help for the presale ? :biblio:

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

I haven't received this new email yet either but I got emails for Club Renaissance & her album release day messages so I'd say check if you got those!

hopefully we'll get today's email too

true I did get a club renaissance email... 

wait just got the email yAS!

OKAY Y'ALL THE LOOKSSSSSS CAN YOU IMAGINE?!

we know she's gonna change it up frequently too!

Just now, swissman said:

true I did get a club renaissance email... 

wait just got the email yAS!

OKAY Y'ALL THE LOOKSSSSSS CAN YOU IMAGINE?!

we know she's gonna change it up frequently too!

where do i sign up for club renaissance?

Where do I register girlies? I am trying to do beehive and verify fan or whatever . It is taking forever 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.