Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

Does someone have a full list of all the Love Sux-sessions leaks? (or all the leaks we've received in the past couple of yrs) :flame:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

lowkey fuming :dies:

before the full band version came out, I had both versions of Why (the demo from the B-Sides album and the CD single version that I put as the closer on my Let Go OG ) uploaded to my apple music library and sometime after Let Go 20 was released, the cd single version swapped to the LG20 version :deadbanana2: even the version that’s on the my world ep is the newer version :dies: i wish apple music would stop doing this 

• ATRL Moderator
On 1/30/2024 at 1:05 AM, Nashe said:

Does someone have a full list of all the Love Sux-sessions leaks? (or all the leaks we've received in the past couple of yrs) :flame:

Joker, Eternally, California Yeah, Hellelujah, Rock Boyfriend, Shut Up, Psycohpath, Too Fast to Live, Teenage Nightmare, C’est La Vie, A Ring from Tiffany’s 

And then Close and Anesthesia might be from early AL8. If I forgot any someone can let me know 

• Thanks 3

Just copped a ticket to the Scotiabank Arena date in Toronto, do we think she'll sell out? Will be interesting to see on Friday! So excited :duca:

Last time she did Scotiabank it was for the Black Star Tour in Oct 2011 and the venue blacked out the higher up sections

• Like 1

She just performed Eyes Wide Shut for the first time. Queen of trying out new things. 

Last Night at Clive Davis Grammy Party

GFfEKucW8AAY1T_?format=jpg&name=large

GFd9dzyWQAEmJ7I?format=jpg&name=large

This is one of my fave looks, is kind of simple but its on Avril brand & she looks good

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 2:59 AM, greeneyedsoul said:

She just performed Eyes Wide Shut for the first time. Queen of trying out new things. 

Mess sis. It was obvious she was lip-syncing.:toofunny2:

• 2 weeks later...

MHE you are dust. 

:clack:

Spotify

Goodbye Lullaby (Expanded Edition) 823,577,393 (+414,676)

Under My Skin 515,913,503 (+416,677)

I think this is the first time ever that UMS has a better Spotify day than GL.

pNTdYSs.png

Edited by greeneyedsoul

she needs to release something quick! :penguin:

Nobody's Home Spotify Updates

Day 1 (07/02/2024): 85,219,491 (+66,769)
Day 2: 85,292,633 (+73,142)
Day 3: 85,373, 939: (+81,306)
Day 4: 85,453,176 (+79,237)
Day 5: 85,533,389 (+80,213) 
Day 6: 85,637,226 (+103,837)
Day 7: 85,794,515 (+157,289)

Day 8: 85,954,425 (+159,910)

• Like 1

On 2/15/2024 at 10:40 PM, greeneyedsoul said:

Nobody's Home Spotify Updates

Day 1 (07/02/2024): 85,219,491 (+66,769)
Day 2: 85,292,633 (+73,142)
Day 3: 85,373, 939: (+81,306)
Day 4: 85,453,176 (+79,237)
Day 5: 85,533,389 (+80,213) 
Day 6: 85,637,226 (+103,837)
Day 7: 85,794,515 (+157,289)

Day 8: 85,954,425 (+159,910)

Day 9: 86,111,299 (+156,874)

Day 10: 86,269,608 (+158,309)

The Man Who

I hope we get an UMS anniversary release this year but I have a feeling she’s only planning to do it for Let Go. 

it still baffles me how her career could be in another level if TBDT was managed right. I Will Be and Innocence would take her to another level (success wise and respect wise)

15 hours ago, Robburro said:

it still baffles me how her career could be in another level if TBDT was managed right. I Will Be and Innocence would take her to another level (success wise and respect wise)

I think it did just fine. Although i could've been sell more but i don't think it's an issue to her career. GL is what it is. I feel like if she had survived that era, she could've been where Pink is right now. 

Love Sux Album tuns 2 today :party:

No sign of  AL8 :noparty:

She post a cute video from the Bite Me Tour

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
The Man Who

Together, it doesn't feel right at all
Together, together we've built a wall
Together, holding hands, we'll fall
Hands, we'll fall (fall)
spacer.png

Hi :) first post. I read the rules (sorta), skipped that new member thread, and came straight here. Why? Who knows, Avril has been giving us nothing for so long now. But she was my first love back in middle school. The second I saw the complicated music video on Nickelodeon, I knew she would cause me problems for the rest of my life. And she did. I got suspended in 8th grade because I graffiti’d her name all over my school. Oops. I also joined her street team back in the day, and did the bandaids thing for a while (so embarrassing). I’ve stalked atrl for a looooooong time and finally got an account made. I feel like I know so many of you already (and your absolutely atrocious tastes).  So anyway, you have a new Avril stan here. I guess I’ll be back in 6 years when she teasers another outdated project coming “soon” 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is Nobody’s Home flopping again?

1 hour ago, Prince George said:

Is Nobody’s Home flopping again?

It's her 9th most popular track on spotify atm and the 2nd most streamed on UMS :smile:

You flops have been sleeping on all this new praise.

Edited by HBK-79
Forgot to include Olivia's TT

• ATRL Moderator

Goodbye Lullaby turned thirteen yesterday! At least, 3/08 was when it was released in the States :jamming: Celebrated by listening through and spinning the green vinyl :heart:

After all these years, it's still my favorite album from Avril :wanda:

Yes Avril yes viral 

• Like 1

The Man Who

I love how she never tries to capitalise off of viral moments! I actually love that for her. :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.