Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

2 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

How are they tragic?

becuause they’re all spread out and she’s not hitting very many big cities, and she almost completely ignored the south. Like here in Florida, my closest show is almost 11 hours away :rip:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

Why call it a greatest hits tour, when my Bite Me Tour show was only singles? :rip:

• Like 2

So AL8 was cancelled??? :deadbanana2: 

She said last year she was almost done & diverse, I fear she work with Tyga at a lot of tracks & after they broke up AL8 plans changed..... I need a Tour single at least 

I need her to stop ignoring Mexico in May it tunrs 10 years since she perform here :cries: Im fine for a GH tour since I havent heard anything from HAW & Love Sux  eras live

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

So AL8 was cancelled??? :deadbanana2: 

She said last year she was almost done & diverse, I fear she work with Tyga at a lot of tracks & after they broke up AL8 plans changed..... I need a Tour single at least 

I need her to stop ignoring Mexico in May it tunrs 10 years since she perform here :cries: Im fine for a GH tour since I havent heard anything from HAW & Love Sux  eras live

wait so did this ***** really just scrap another album again because of a break up? are you ******* kidding me? i hate it here. her and tyga are actually done for good or what?

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

wait so did this ***** really just scrap another album again because of a break up? are you ******* kidding me? i hate it here. her and tyga are actually done for good or what?

That's my theory.... anything is comfirmed 

- She basically said the album was almost done

- She work with Travis Barker

- AL8 will was supposesd to be released in 2023 (THAT WAS A LIE)

- She said the album was very different (me over the years she says)

- She keep a collab in secret (most likely Tyga) she explore new beats & sounds

- There's a song with Gayle

I remember she was at the studio since September of 2022.... where are all those songs??

40 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

That's my theory.... anything is comfirmed 

- She basically said the album was almost done

- She work with Travis Barker

- AL8 will was supposesd to be released in 2023 (THAT WAS A LIE)

- She said the album was very different (me over the years she says)

- She keep a collab in secret (most likely Tyga) she explore new beats & sounds

- There's a song with Gayle

I remember she was at the studio since September of 2022.... where are all those songs??

A collab with Gayle? AVRIL. GIRL. Paramore, Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Gwen Stefani, Michelle Branch, and Kesha are RIGHT THERE. SMFH. We do not need another 3 or 4 year wait for an album. We should be on AL9 by now. Not still trying to dissect uncertainty because she wants to be a stubborn *****. She needs to be held accountable for lying and leading us on. I'd be here for a more electropoprock sound from her. I'd love for Charli XCX to write songs for her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sisterns, she's only doing a GH Tour because 1) AL8 isn't ready and 2) she's atoning for the fact that she opening for MGK in the US two years ago.

:snowball:

We should be grateful that she headline an arena tour in the US for the first time in 15 years! Her last tour in the US was not good (HAWT), and apparently, Live Nation works out a strategy that could work for her which is collabing with rock bands. I wouldn't be suprised that she thows out a new album along the way and change the name to that album's tour. She did that with Avril lavigne tour - Bite me tour - Love Sux tour......

yeah she scrapped another album like she always do because she banged with the producer or got in a fight with someone. this is the normal album cycle from her why are yall surprised

• Haha 3

at least the UMS (20th Anniversary Edition) with Daydream is looking more likely.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

We should be grateful that she headline an arena tour in the US for the first time in 15 years! Her last tour in the US was not good (HAWT), and apparently, Live Nation works out a strategy that could work for her which is collabing with rock bands. I wouldn't be suprised that she thows out a new album along the way and change the name to that album's tour. She did that with Avril lavigne tour - Bite me tour - Love Sux tour......

The HAW Tour was fine. She did small venues which is a fitting way for her to ease back into touring after being gone for 5 years.

17 minutes ago, HBK-79 said:

The HAW Tour was fine. She did small venues which is a fitting way for her to ease back into touring after being gone for 5 years.

But she never tour the US since 2008, it’s more like they are testing the water to see the demand. This is probably possible since she did okay with her Canadian leg of the Love Sux tour, so they added some US dates this time, I hope it sells well!

3 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

But she never tour the US since 2008, it’s more like they are testing the water to see the demand. This is probably possible since she did okay with her Canadian leg of the Love Sux tour, so they added some US dates this time, I hope it sells well!

She could've done another theater tour in the US in 2022 instead of opening for MGK. It's not like MGK could sell out arenas either.

The way some of you were hopeful about a 2023 release :toofunny2:

I love her too death but let’s be real, if we get the album by 2026 it’ll be a win

7 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She had a US gig back in 2013 when she teamed up with Honda

Btw can our flopbase call ourselves 'Avrilites' instead of Blackstars. No one outside the stan world knows what a Black Star is.:gaycat7:

11 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

She had a US gig back in 2013 when she teamed up with Honda

That jingle bell move was cute, but we all know her popularity is lowest during AL-HAW. I still remember that tragic 75000 box office report. She was not it. We should be thankful that TikTok revive her hype and fans from the early day now reckon her as their icon to attend concerts. 

4 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

That jingle bell move was cute, but we all know her popularity is lowest during AL-HAW.

HAW (the album and the era) is completely forgotten. At least it reintroduced Avril to Millennials as their childhood idol, and introduced her to Gen Zers as a verified icon.:bird:

4 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

We should be thankful that TikTok revive her hype and fans from the early day now reckon her as their icon to attend concerts. 

How did TikTok revive her hype?

3 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

HAW (the album and the era) is completely forgotten. At least it reintroduced Avril to Millennials as their childhood idol, and introduced her to Gen Zers as a verified icon.:bird:

How did TikTok revive her hype?

TikTok made her cool again and millennials are on board, that’s why Live Nation is pushing her for an arena tour in the NA with cheap prices. It’s very much like her TBDT tour, the target is teenagers and older casual fans.

5 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

TikTok made her cool again and millennials are on board, that’s why Live Nation is pushing her for an arena tour in the NA with cheap prices. It’s very much like her TBDT tour, the target is teenagers and older casual fans.

Are you talking about this summer's tour?

If so, the venues are mostly amphitheaters, which aren't truly arenas.

16 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

Are you talking about this summer's tour?

If so, the venues are mostly amphitheaters, which aren't truly arenas.

These outdoor venue has similar capacity as arena, this is fine. 

20 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

These outdoor venue has similar capacity as arena, this is fine. 

I wish she'd just schedule these shows in regular indoor areas. I've seen people at outdoor concerts pass out in the summer heat.:flame:

1 hour ago, HBK-79 said:

I wish she'd just schedule these shows in regular indoor areas. I've seen people at outdoor concerts pass out in the summer heat.:flame:

They are cheap, with her prices, she will be doing a lot of these outdoor venues, fun…..

Well she has a new boyfriend now according to her phones Lock Screen so let's hope we get an album this year lol 

her spotify streams and monthly listeners are rising a lot :duca: i hope she crosses 20m monthly listeners this year :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.