Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

9 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

So how does it work?

Festivals are just line ups. There’s no “opening act” at a festival. There’s headliners and none headliners. Festivals book the artist and they’re put on random slot not in order of importance. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Is this true? Has the song sold 7 million worldwide?

24 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

No way :deadbanana2:, more like 2,5kk - 3,0kk

3 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Festivals are just line ups. There’s no “opening act” at a festival. There’s headliners and none headliners. Festivals book the artist and they’re put on random slot not in order of importance. 

Yeah that's what i say. She's not the headliner. Is the theme of festival is rock music or what?

5 hours ago, Cefh said:

No way :deadbanana2:, more like 2,5kk - 3,0kk

might be she has lots of streams in China :eli:  

2 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

might be she has lots of streams in China :eli:  

I do believe she has many, but that's a little too much :deadbanana2: 

she put on her story they're 'starting off the album' :deadbanana2: so did the 6 songs she made a couple weeks ago not make the cut? :giraffe:

15 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

They count streams in Chiba towards certification. But Chinese streams generate very little money tho. So I wouldn’t brag about it. HAW should above 2M WW excl. China.

Yes, so LS deluxe anytime soon. AL8 im Q1 2023, country record for the Summer and Xmas record for the winter. 

3 albums in 2023. :jonnycat:

New album AL8 is coming :eek: I was shook 

My theory is that she cancel LS Deluxe she will probably use 2-3 for AL8 

Basically she will be busy this weekend but after that she is free almost all October 

Lead Single in January

Album release by The end of March 

Europe Tour April (Already comfirmed)

She better learn from Bite Me & not release on a Wednesday or in November or December the single 

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

They count streams in Chiba towards certification. But Chinese streams generate very little money tho. So I wouldn’t brag about it. HAW should above 2M WW excl. China.

Gotcha, gotcha! It popped up on my feed and I was like :huh:

So excited for AL8. She got some solid producers around her, and Feldman and Barker guarding the direction of this album. I remain hopeful for this new album. Only complaints are please release all the unreleased songs for Love Sux. We want those songs.

You guys remember she posted studio pics for nearly 2 years for Love Sux :rip:

55 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

You guys remember she posted studio pics for nearly 2 years for Love Sux :rip:

She’s ready, she didn’t lie. It’s just label issues stalled the release of Love Sux. Now she has an active label which will rely on releasing new music to make money. I’m more inclined that she will try to release it ASAP.

Plus, she has more than 10 songs from the Love Sux session and we know she’s been working for a long time. Seeing Travis doing drums makes me think that they already chose the songs and now is doing production which is relatively close to publication than just writing songs. 

• ATRL Moderator

I think the gap between LS and AL8 will be relatively short (I definitely think her mentioning being in the studio several times, as well as having Travis track drums already is a good sign) lettuce pray for some alt/rock bops :jamming:

15 hours ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She’s ready, she didn’t lie. It’s just label issues stalled the release of Love Sux. Now she has an active label which will rely on releasing new music to make money. I’m more inclined that she will try to release it ASAP.

Plus, she has more than 10 songs from the Love Sux session and we know she’s been working for a long time. Seeing Travis doing drums makes me think that they already chose the songs and now is doing production which is relatively close to publication than just writing songs. 

not the first day we've been known her tho. She's always like that. It always takes so long for the beginning of process to the time when she actually releases something. It took 2 years for her to release the ST album and it was a rush release :rip: . Very little chance we get the album next year. But i think it will be a good move for her if she can

On 9/8/2022 at 3:51 PM, KKKIMO92 said:

Been to her AL tour before she caught Lymn. She was doing a 75 mins set whilst my other friends attended a 3 hrs show at the same day. I mean l love her but yeah, her live can pass. She didn’t say a word but just sang and left, that was a 8000 arena show.....

At least she is giving some cute short speeches now

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

not the first day we've been known her tho. She's always like that. It always takes so long for the beginning of process to the time when she actually releases something. It took 2 years for her to release the ST album and it was a rush release :rip: . Very little chance we get the album next year. But i think it will be a good move for her if she can

I'll probably end up being a clown but I genuinely think we can get it in 2023. She hasn't stayed with a label for more than one release in ten years, and I'm sure DTA is communicating the importance of a consistent release schedule (at least I hope so). We shall see, lettuce pray for the best

I know that Avril is one of the biggest liars when it comes to “album soon” but I really do think we’ll be getting AL8 sooner than usual. Like others have said, LS was majorly stalled because of label/releasing issues, and now she seems to have found a label that works for her and she is clearly happy with. Travis being involved also gives me hope because he seems like he’s very involved in the album creating process from both a business standpoint and from a creative standpoint. If he’s there recording drums, the track is probably almost finished. Plus she’s been in the studio off and on since the week LS dropped I’m sure she’s made pretty good progress 

4 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I'll probably end up being a clown but I genuinely think we can get it in 2023. She hasn't stayed with a label for more than one release in ten years, and I'm sure DTA is communicating the importance of a consistent release schedule (at least I hope so). We shall see, lettuce pray for the best

Might be it will be different with DTA but very slim chance. 

7 hours ago, KKCuteCat said:

She was having label issues throughout GL to LS. ST basically only has one year to record, so that was fast. LS was rollout by DTA, we can see that this label has a new rollout which is fast and up to date. She has been on and off since the release of LS. So I remain hopeful for a Oct release and a lead in the summer.

Can she put Hellelujah on the streaming platforms? I can't stop listening to it :katie2:

48 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

She was having label issues throughout GL to LS. ST basically only has one year to record, so that was fast. LS was rollout by DTA, we can see that this label has a new rollout which is fast and up to date. She has been on and off since the release of LS. So I remain hopeful for a Oct release and a lead in the summer.

This sounds realistic. I also think she has fire in her so maybe she works hard and fast now while the trend lasts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.