Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

8 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Avalanche is currently #1 at iTunes Brazil :WAP:  They want Avril to play Avalanche

Let's see what happens.... according to her Stories she spend the entire day sleeping :dies:   would they had time to rehearse? I bet she don't know the lyrics..... lat night she mess up terrible Cannonball lyris It was hilarious 

I was like.... WTF did she said?? :bibliahh:

She did the same with Love Sux :toofunny3:, imagine if this wasn't literally her job.

I'd be surprise if she sing either Avalanche or Nobody's Home in Brazil tbh:

1) she has almost no time left

2) she doesn't know the lyrics

3) she doesn't want to leave her comfort zone

But surprise me queen (positively please) :dies: 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Rumour has it that Avril will do Lollapalooza Argentina & Chile in March …. Maybe also Brasil that’s why she did not add more dates :noparty:

But in from Mexico there’s no big festival in March ( I want so bad to see her live again )

Anyway I hope this rumor is fake… We know her team will not book her as headliner so that means a 10 songs Setlist with no production 

But yes she could easily do shows in Mexico, Chile & Argentina with 10-15k crowd 

I think the demand is there and Live Nation will start to arrange more dates considering she will be touring next year. The thing is I want them to add dates in the State too. She needs to tour once for a while to keep her name out there.

10 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

Avalanche is currently #1 at iTunes Brazil :WAP:  They want Avril to play Avalanche

Let's see what happens.... according to her Stories she spend the entire day sleeping :dies:   would they had time to rehearse? I bet she don't know the lyrics..... lat night she mess up terrible Cannonball lyris It was hilarious 

I was like.... WTF did she said?? :bibliahh:

She used to sing different songs for different dates, I want that care a lot Avril back, not this lazy version literally just did a 70 mins show. 

Has there been a Avril discography rate?? my body is ready for one 

& good timing that LS has been out for quite some time now 

well she sang Falling Fast, Hello Heartache, Hush Hush, debuted Give You What You Like and included Things I'll Never Say on the setlist here

I can't say I'm optimistic but.. time to surprise me Lasagna

do you ever look at a couple and think: “it's just a matter of time before they break up”? that's what i get from avril and mod sun :rip: (no hate tho)

4 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Has there been a Avril discography rate?? my body is ready for one 

& good timing that LS has been out for quite some time now 

I still haven't posted the results for the one we did back in 2015. :skull:

5 hours ago, Robburro said:

well she sang Falling Fast, Hello Heartache, Hush Hush, debuted Give You What You Like and included Things I'll Never Say on the setlist here

I can't say I'm optimistic but.. time to surprise me Lasagna

It is nice to that she performs Give You and Things but the rest are absolutely trash compared to songs she ignored. Like Love Sux Avalanche Deja Vu and Nobody's Home. She has worst taste when it comes to pick a right song to release as singles/perform on tour. She doesn't know what her fans like (or she doesn't give a shite what we like)

2 hours ago, misa amane said:

do you ever look at a couple and think: “it's just a matter of time before they break up”? that's what i get from avril and mod sun :rip: (no hate tho)

That’s basically her very marriage tho. But I can’t complaint, if she doesn’t meet these suckers, she won’t be able to write Love Sux.

28 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

It is nice to that she performs Give You and Things but the rest are absolutely trash compared to songs she ignored. Like Love Sux Avalanche Deja Vu and Nobody's Home. She has worst taste when it comes to pick a right song to release as singles/perform on tour. She doesn't know what her fans like (or she doesn't give a shite what we like)

I mean she go over Runaway to release Hot which totally destroyed every shred of respect from her LG fans. 

Brazil is now buying Nobody’s Home, Avalanche still #2 on iTunes 

I don’t think she will perform anything new tonight but maybe she will for Rock In Rio

8 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

She doesn't know what her fans like (or she doesn't give a shite what we like)

The bit in bold.

Her Instagram is flooded with comments asking for Avalanche, Deja vu and FU.

Pretty much every single dream setlist made on her website that I’ve seen includes at least Avalanche, Deja vu or FU.

Fans tag her bandmates and Mod all the time asking for more Love Sux songs.

There’s no way she doesn’t know we want her to sing new songs.

I’m not even sure who the current setlist is for? Fans want new material and I understand including her biggest singles to please locals, but like Smile? HTNGU? HAW? What the hell are they doing on the setlist????

6 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I don’t think she will perform anything new tonight but maybe she will for Rock In Rio

Rock in Rio is going to be singles central. It’s either tonight or probably never.

It wouldn’t surprise me if for Rock in Rio she replaced all the Love Sux tracks (apart from Bite Me and LIWYHM) with old singles.

Asked for Kiss Me Like The World is Ending knowing it'll get buried under the Avlanche and Deja Culo spams :monkey:

Isn’t it too late to add songs? No rehearsal and no time to memorize the lyrics.....

Praying we get FU and Avalanche. Better not be Nobody’s home or old tracks...

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

The bit in bold.

Her Instagram is flooded with comments asking for Avalanche, Deja vu and FU.

Pretty much every single dream setlist made on her website that I’ve seen includes at least Avalanche, Deja vu or FU.

Fans tag her bandmates and Mod all the time asking for more Love Sux songs.

There’s no way she doesn’t know we want her to sing new songs.

I’m not even sure who the current setlist is for? Fans want new material and I understand including her biggest singles to please locals, but like Smile? HTNGU? HAW? What the hell are they doing on the setlist????

HTNGU and HAW are important, to her at least, because every album is represented. Smile idk, but I like the aesthetic :hippo:. She should ADD to and not replace those let's be right

2 minutes ago, Repelex said:

HTNGU and HAW are important, to her at least, because every album is represented. Smile idk, but I like the aesthetic :hippo:. She should ADD to and not replace those let's be right

Not every album has to be represented, let alone 2 albums she paid dust to during their respective tours :rip:

The only reason HTNGU and HAW are important to her is because she doesn’t have to rehearse them much lol

Of course she should ADD more songs but that’s not happening :clown:

14 minutes ago, Repelex said:

Lol people are asking for Nobody's Home :biblio: If there's an addition it'll probably be this 

15 minutes ago, KKKIMO92 said:

Isn’t it too late to add songs? No rehearsal and no time to memorize the lyrics.....

Praying we get FU and Avalanche. Better not be Nobody’s home or old tracks...

Even if the new song (cause lbr she’ll only perform 1) is half-assed, hopefully she’ll see that maybe (just maybe!) we want more than the same old tired Greatest Hits: the Farewell tour setlist we’ve had for 3 tours in a row

I’m expecting Nobody’s Home cause she won’t learn the lyrics for anything new :rip:

23 minutes ago, Repelex said:

Asked for Kiss Me Like The World is Ending knowing it'll get buried under the Avlanche and Deja Culo spams :monkey:

I asked for KMLTWIE too sis :celestial4:

23 minutes ago, Repelex said:

Lol people are asking for Nobody's Home :biblio: If there's an addition it'll probably be this 

I asked for it too :dies: (I mean... if she's going to perform and old song, it HAS to be Nobody's Home, Wish You Were Here or When You're Gone)

New songs to be added!! Brazil won

I request Avalanche, Kiss Me & Deja Vu

Im happy that she is including all albums at the set list so yes keep HTNGU & HAW + both are hits 

She should do an acustic section at the show where she could switch songs constantly keep the current 15 songs Setlist with all the hits 

fans asking for Avalanche and Nobody's Home

Avril: Which songs do you want tonight?????

2 minutes ago, Robburro said:

fans asking for Avalanche and Nobody's Home

Avril: Which songs do you want tonight?????

I know this makes me think she will ignore both songs Lol why did she pretending that Brasil is not asking for Avalanche & NH

I fear He Wasn’t is making her comeback  

• ATRL Moderator

Nah, Avalanche is coming at the very least but I'm pretty sure that'll be it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.