Avril Lavigne

greeneyedsoul

1 hour ago, Wrecked said:

Why is Under My Skin not in the OP? :ghostface:

@greeneyedsoul @ProudLBS and other members despise UMS calling it overrated and dull

All we can do is respect their lack of taste :heart: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ProudLBS

• Ivan_brit

• KKCuteCat

• Cefh

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Cefh said:

@greeneyedsoul @ProudLBS and other members despise UMS calling it overrated and dull

All we can do is respect their lack of taste :heart: 

But they think Self-Titled and Head Above Water are better albums? That deserves an instant ban! 

Don’t Tell Me, My Happy Ending, Nobody’s Home, How Does It Feel, Who Knows and Fall to Pieces >>> 

spacer.png

• Like 2

What about Together and Take Me Away ... That intro of Take Me Away really takes me away every time 🤯

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MaxAvril21 said:

What about Together and Take Me Away ... That intro of Take Me Away really takes me away every time 🤯

What about TMA's last chorus whew it slays every single time, Forgotten is a highlight too:WAP:

• Like 1

Why do you all hate Sippin' On Sunshine when it is such a fun bop and should have been the lead single tbh:katie2: Bitchin' Summer is where all of the hate should be directed to...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

32 minutes ago, MaxAvril21 said:

I deserve an instant-ban for forgetting to list Together as that’s one of my favourite songs of all time. :rip:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Why do you all hate Sippin' On Sunshine when it is such a fun bop and should have been the lead single tbh:katie2: Bitchin' Summer is where all of the hate should be directed to...

Bitchin’ Summer is a bop and Sippin’ On Sunshine is a flop. It’s her most generic and uninspired song and didn’t deserve to be released. :bird:

I want more tracks like Give You What You Like.. Now that was a masterpiece. 

• Like 1

Both Bitchin' summer and Sippin' on sunshine SUCK HARD ...........The fact she released that album in November as well :rip: 

BS > SOS tho...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Wrecked said:

But they think Self-Titled and Head Above Water are better albums? That deserves an instant ban! 

spacer.png

not sure about AL, but they don't like HAW either

spacer.png

In fact I'm the only one here who loves HAW and consider it her best 2010s album

spacer.png

• Like 1

my bestie I met at Vienna for Avrils concert has already ghosted me on Facebook

spacer.png

• Haha 2

We often had civil wars about Goodby

*e Lull*by 

l2G0gtZ.gif

Edited by PoKiTaurus

3 hours ago, Wrecked said:

Bitchin’ Summer is a bop and Sippin’ On Sunshine is a flop. It’s her most generic and uninspired song and didn’t deserve to be released. :bird:

Her most unispired song is Dumb Blonde lol, and let's be real, it's not like she was aiming for critical success with the ST era, if they wanted a summer hit, SOS could have been just that, can't believe you all like BS when it's a song about school vacations sung by a 30 year old woman :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Can we all agree Goddess is a great song, I know some lyrics are a choice but imagine finding somebody that makes you feel special in spite of all your flaws:sosad:

• Like 3

I'm honestly shook she's 38. I can't believe she's been 21 years in the industry and her career is still so good. 

Maybe she is our Cher and will soon have her Believe 

l2G0gtZ.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Can we all agree Goddess is a great song, I know some lyrics are a choice but imagine finding somebody that makes you feel special in spite of all your flaws:sosad:

Exactly! If you get it, you get it!

l2G0gtZ.gif

30 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I'm honestly shook she's 38. I can't believe she's been 21 years in the industry and her career is still so good. 

Maybe she is our Cher and will soon have her Believe 

l2G0gtZ.gif

She needs the right song and she will smash

l2G0gtZ.gif

3 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Her most unispired song is Dumb Blonde lol, and let's be real, it's not like she was aiming for critical success with the ST era, if they wanted a summer hit, SOS could have been just that, can't believe you all like BS when it's a song about school vacations sung by a 30 year old woman :bibliahh:

See, I think Dumb Blonde is still very Avril, whereas Sippin’ On Chad Kroeger could have been sang by anybody. It just doesn’t feel like Avril to me. That’s one of my main issues with it. 

3 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

I have that song stuck in my head a lot. Especially the parts where she goes “I was wait, I was wait, I was waitin” :jamming:

She also solidified her status as a modern day Shakespeare by rhyming pyjamas and bananas. 

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

Bitchin' Summer is one of her best pop offerings :wanda:I play it constantly once the weather gets warm :jamming:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

ST deserves all the love, a career highlight :clap3:

OT: I can't believe she ignore most of South America countries :chick3:

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Torn is cute but this is Natalie's best :heart:

OT:

l2G0gtZ.gif

this one is indeed amazing but this is the superior one

OT:

uh0pq4eo0e9k.gif

• Like 2

great to see other Imbrugliers here btw

avrilredcarpet6yvkrl.gif

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Cefh said:

this one is indeed amazing but this is the superior one

OT:

uh0pq4eo0e9k.gif

Love that day, but this remains Natalia's best pop sing with breezy instumentals and poetry-like lyrics!

OT:

spacer.png

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.