Adele

iamvladd

7 hours ago, anti-***** said:

American Idol will have "Adele night" on her birthday, May 5

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/american-idol-716-adele-night-5-5/

but it's better we don't start clowning again, lol. it's cute anyway. they will be singing her songs

Oh, I remember when they did a Mariah special back in 2008 and she appeared on the show as a mentor.

Maybe Adele will be there too. :jonny6:

Spoiler

:clown:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

3 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

Oh, I remember when they did a Mariah special back in 2008 and she appeared on the show as a mentor.

Maybe Adele will be there too. :jonny6:

Reveal hidden contents

:clown:

Lol

Maybe if the TV ratings were higher, but I feel like all these singing shows are fighting to stay on air at this point

would be cool if they sing happy birthday to Adele, or something :chick3:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Who actually wants a Christmas album though, I certainly do not :skull:

It's better than nothing

• Haha 2

Her birthday is next Sunday :duca:

heres to hoping for a birthday photo dump with a nice life update :duca:

There's so many videos of Adele going around on Tiktok but it's always the same few songs: SFTTR, RITD, SLY, LITD and more recently Skyfall

The fan pages are doing great work but I wish they would try to promote more songs, especially from 30. I know some of them have done that, but I hope they keep trying

It's lovely to see the comments in every video about her being so positive there

• Like 1

The sheer amount of Adele threads this week :clown:

1 hour ago, anti-***** said:

There's so many videos of Adele going around on Tiktok but it's always the same few songs: SFTTR, RITD, SLY, LITD and more recently Skyfall

The fan pages are doing great work but I wish they would try to promote more songs, especially from 30. I know some of them have done that, but I hope they keep trying

It's lovely to see the comments in every video about her being so positive there

30 will be what 19 was to A5s 21 (hopefully) 

if it's a smash then people will go back and revisit it and they were smash together like 19 and 21 did back in 2011/12 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Aslan said:

30 will be what 19 was to A5s 21 (hopefully) 

if it's a smash then people will go back and revisit it and they were smash together like 19 and 21 did back in 2011/12 

yeah let it be

19 - 30

21 - A5 

25 - A6

• Like 3

the fake news is too much

swiffies be saying 25 had bundles and 30 had more than 1 version, seriously tho the lies to create is just a whole new level of scamming.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, supertiffany said:

swiffies be saying 25 had bundles and 30 had more than 1 version, seriously tho the lies to create is just a whole new level of scamming.

30 had two versions and a month preorder. 

and in regards to 25 having bundles then I wish. Because it would of debuted with 4+ million :fan:

9 hours ago, supertiffany said:

I feel like Taylor herself is not so bad, but some of her fans just make people dislike her

• Like 1

On 4/25/2024 at 5:26 PM, Mike91 said:

I'd only want one if it was done correctly. Most of them are nothing but cheap cash grabs but genuinely good Christmas albums last forever.

If she did one, I would want an album with original songs, the cover songs are so boring. But yeah a good one has great lasting impact 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 7:03 AM, Green said:

It's better than nothing

If a Christmas album prolongs a regular album release I don't want it 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2024 at 12:20 AM, Støned said:

Probably her main buying demographic which are the older generation (40 y/o above) (?)

Look at Michael Buble's Christmas album, that album did wonders to his career's SPS. 

I'm sure Adele is capable to delivering a good one too, but that's also the last thing I want from her too. :giraffe:

Yeah a good album could do wonders to her sales but if it's only for the cash grab and not inspired then no thank you

• Like 1

A cares too much about her musical output to put out a Christmas album. 

a Christmas song tho, hmmm maybe if she was inspired enough I could see it. 

• Like 2

It's kinda concerning to see some of the same people who criticized 30 for sounding "too similar" to her old albums now praising TTPD for being "consistent" and "having a theme" and fitting well in T's discography and the "folkmore" universe.

And I mean, yeah, people can have their opinions but it's like some people wait to see the charts and stats before they form an opinion on a piece of music. I shouldn't be surprised about it anymore, but it's still a bit sad

• Like 4

and I mean, it's totally valid to say that you wish 30 was a different kind of album, and also wanting A5 to be different. but those people who say that "all of her albums sound the same" must have never really listened to them, or at least not paying much attention to them

there really is more variety in Adele's songs than many people give her credit for. think about like Cold Shoulder, Rumour Has It, River Lea, All Night Parking etc., they are so different. it's just that most of her biggest hits are ballads, so some people might get the wrong idea of her artistry

Maybe that's something they should consider when thinking about the promo for her next album, that how to get people to listen to the whole album, not just one or two songs

Edited by anti-bitch
  • Thanks 1

An Adele christmas album (of original songs) could be iconic tbh. Like break-up sad Christmas songs :giraffe:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

An Adele christmas album (of original songs) could be iconic tbh. Like break-up sad Christmas songs :giraffe:

pls no more break up songs :emofish:

but yeah it would be funny if she could challenge Mariah

oh mother is glowing. 

• Like 2

Her record is safe (for now) 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Aslan said:

oh mother is glowing. 

ah she looks like in 2020 again!

which means new album next year?? :fan:

12 hours ago, Aslan said:

oh mother is glowing. 

Came out of hiding knowing her record is safe! :ryan3:

• Haha 2

I think her voice will blend well with disco songs :suburban:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.