• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LesFleur

• QueenBeyoncé

• UnanimousBB16

• slw84

Brown Eyes is a really big song in the Philippines I think, or is it South Korea? :rip: I know it’s a really big song somewhere. 

12 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

Brown Eyes is a really big song in the Philippines I think, or is it South Korea? :rip: I know it’s a really big song somewhere. 

lol I don't get it. I probably haven't listened to this song since 01/02. I was never much of a fan of it.

17 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

4 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

lol I don't get it. I probably haven't listened to this song since 01/02. I was never much of a fan of it.

It has 4x the streams of Nasty Girl and Dangerously in Love :biblio:

• 5 weeks later...

How are DC’s best songs lower? Bug a Boo and Lose my Breath.

Brown Eyes is a huge hit in SEA I guess.

I think it's the most well known DC song in Vietnam :rofl:

Brown Eyes should have been the 3rd single after Bootylicious IMO. Emotions was nice, and I get why they chose it - but Brown Eyes was just it. 

When Lose My Breath and Emotion surpasses 100 million that will be all their top 10 hits that have met the streaming milestone :alexz:

On 8/15/2022 at 12:07 PM, simon said:

Brown Eyes should have been the 3rd single after Bootylicious IMO. Emotions was nice, and I get why they chose it - but Brown Eyes was just it. 

Snooze Eyes is not the one.

Apple Pie A La Mode would have been a cute Bootylicous follow-up :smitten:

Emotions is one of their best vocal songs :jonny5: they served :jonny5:

On 8/15/2022 at 9:38 PM, Soda Pop Queen said:

When Lose My Breath and Emotion surpasses 100 million that will be all their top 10 hits that have met the streaming milestone :alexz:

LMB only 4.5M streams away now :duca:

I just went to a wedding in June and the Bride & Groom played Brown Eyes. It's still very popular so no surprise there. 

Yes Brown Eyes. The hit that got snubbed by the label. 

On 7/16/2022 at 3:26 AM, LesFleur said:

It has 4x the streams of Nasty Girl and Dangerously in Love :biblio:

Well the DC3 version of DIL is a hot mess compared to the DIL II 

3 hours ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Well the DC3 version of DIL is a hot mess compared to the DIL II 

The production is cleaner on the second version.

Michelle's bless-ed vocals are prominently featured on both and that's all that matters.

fbgwpsO.gif

• 2 months later...

Honestly Survivor was THAT girl. Brown Eyes could’ve and should’ve been a single and even clear album tracks like Apple Pie A La Mode could’ve been cute local releases too. Flawless

There's a Taiwanese group called S.H.E I think and they released a Chinese version of Brown Eyes. 

17 hours ago, Doogle said:

Honestly Survivor was THAT girl. Brown Eyes could’ve and should’ve been a single and even clear album tracks like Apple Pie A La Mode could’ve been cute local releases too. Flawless

TEAAA. A funky bop

5 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

There's a Taiwanese group called S.H.E I think and they released a Chinese version of Brown Eyes. 

That explains it :deadbanana2: Girl has more streams at nearly 90M but isn't even in their top 10 

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

Yaaasss sis!

Their best song

Best bop yes 

34839af6f76b0edc8d3d919734251b58.gif

The Farrah erasure is so disrespectful.

Bugaboo deserves 2nd place in streams, though. It at least deserves bootylicious' numbers.

On 11/10/2022 at 11:27 PM, Doogle said:

Survivor is a horrible album but Bootylicious is a stain on their discography and should have been replaced with Fancy/Apple Pie A la mode or Brown eyes

I'm fine with their other era singles line up except maybe So good could have been pushed as a radio single.

Survivor should have rolled out like this:

Independent woman soundtrack release

Survivor - it's corny but worked for the moment.

Fancy

apple pie a la mode (urban)/Happy face (top 40)

Brown eyes closer

glad they reached 10 songs with 100m though.

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

Survivor is a horrible album but Bootylicious is a stain on their discography and should have been replaced with Fancy/Apple Pie A la mode or Brown eyes

the way I nearly tagged ATRLFeedback in this :gaycat7:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.