Xmas dominates Spotify: AIWFC 17.4M, Last Christmas 15.4M

Starkboy

4 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Also, can someone tell me where to look for the old spotify charts design? 

You should use your old link, it will still work. I use that on my computer cause I can't stand the new design at all 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• genio

• ariananext

• simmnfierzig

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, ariananext said:

it's truly impossible to read your posts without laughing :deadbanana4: don't you have a thread to make about Ally Goulding being the #67 most streamed blonde female artist in Antartica yesterday or something? 

:ahh:

Is it just me or Last Christmas has been increasing a lot every year?

4 hours ago, tootight49 said:

Last Christmas is literally the worst song in the top 10. It’s not even a Christmas song, but a mediocre woe is me break up song that has just the one word, as a Christmas refrain that could be replaced with anything else and still be a mediocre song.

And this is according to George, who wrote the song. It doesn’t belong here but yet some how the Euros eat it up?!

Band Aid deserves better. 

Europeans and our immaculate, flaw-free taste having ATRL pressed once again :foxaylove2:

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

You should use your old link, it will still work. I use that on my computer cause I can't stand the new design at all 

Old link? Sorry I’m very dense today haha

I can’t at some of y’all saying STM flopped when it’s literally up there with the Christmas classics that are over 20+ years old. She has the highest charting modern debut classic and is beating out some of the other Christmas staples and this is with a year of no album. The fact that it had another consecutive year of 10M+ speaks for itself. Imagine in 5-10 more years whew. 

Edited by Aribiotch

3 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Old link? Sorry I’m very dense today haha

yeah, the URL you used before the new update

8 hours ago, ariananext said:

it's truly impossible to read your posts without laughing :deadbanana4: don't you have a thread to make about Ally Goulding being the #67 most streamed blonde female artist in Antartica yesterday or something? 

Receipts? Also Ariana was the 2nd most streamed female on Spotify yesterday so what now?

was there a reason why suddenly had a huge boost? :cm: yes, the movie.

8 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

:ahh:

Girl you still mad over that GAYLE thread? :rip: Anyways read what I said above. What I said was relevant and the truth. The movie helped boost Ariana’s streams. She had a soundtrack song after all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.