Xmas dominates Spotify: AIWFC 17.4M, Last Christmas 15.4M

Starkboy

Last Christmas is literally the worst song in the top 10. It’s not even a Christmas song, but a mediocre woe is me break up song that has just the one word, as a Christmas refrain that could be replaced with anything else and still be a mediocre song.

And this is according to George, who wrote the song. It doesn’t belong here but yet some how the Euros eat it up?!

Band Aid deserves better. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• genio

• ariananext

• MALAMENTE

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

they are all down compared to last year:

#1 RATCT 3.419M (-101k)

#2 JBR 3.183M (-300k)

#3 AIFCIY 3.075M (-391k)

Interesting to see that RATCT was also ahead of AIWFCIY last year by almost half a million even so Brenda outstreaming Mariah should no longer be a surprise :gaycat1:

the way people acting santa tell me is doing worse where it actually got a new peak on the another streaming platform(s) :gaycat5:

27 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

Ava Max Christmas Without You 1M streams coming to smash harder next year:santa:

and without an MV! Not everybody has that to their credit :gaycat1:

Edited by Totami Legend

i wonder if kelly splintered her christmas streams with the new stuff.

Underneath the Tree, in USA:

this year: #16 1.4 mil

last year: #8 2.1 mil

12 minutes ago, tootight49 said:

Last Christmas is literally the worst song in the top 10. It’s not even a Christmas song, but a mediocre woe is me break up song that has just the one word, as a Christmas refrain that could be replaced with anything else and still be a mediocre song.

And this is according to George, who wrote the song. It doesn’t belong here but yet some how the Euros eat it up?!

Band Aid deserves better. 

and? Everyone is not happy on Christmas. Festival is not all about happiness. it means different things to different people. 

2 hours ago, Delirious said:

I didn’t lie and you know it. Anyone who makes at least a 5 min appearance in a HUGE movie, will receive a huge boost in their IMDB ranking and a decent rise in their discography streams if they have one.

and if you still disagree, well now you’re just been ignorant.

edit: plus not to mention she literally performed her soundtrack song IN the movie. I totally forgot. NEXT.

This makes zero sense I'm sorry :deadbanana4: however Ariana was the most streamed female artist on December 24th indeed so maybe you got what you wanted! :gaycat4:

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town got a new peak, it would peak at #22 every year before this:clap3:

Kelly, Ariana, and Justin are down on Spotify, but have way bigger peaks on Apple Music. I think some younger people have switched to Apple Music and are streaming the newer songs there. Good numbers by all though. :clap3::smiley:

40 minutes ago, Saud said:

the way people acting santa tell me is doing worse where it actually got a new peak on the another streaming platform(s) :gaycat5:

girl I love Ariana but that drop in streams is huge :rip: 

the dream of it challenging Mariah one day is over. It's a certified xmas classic tho.

1 hour ago, DangerousNicky said:

This makes zero sense I'm sorry :deadbanana4: however Ariana was the most streamed female artist on December 24th indeed so maybe you got what you wanted! :gaycat4:

well yea...like i said lol

the film 100% boosted her streams

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Starkboy said:

6 -3 Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande   10,641,695 (-1.588M)

I wish Ariana liked the song enough to at least acknowledge it because it could have had better streaming numbers if she did

George Michael :clap3:

4 hours ago, mystery said:

The rising classic. :clap3:

Oh wow I was not expecting that many streams :heart2:

6 hours ago, Delirious said:

You have to be joking right? It immediately reminds people to stream Ariana’s discography. Duh….? 

it's truly impossible to read your posts without laughing :deadbanana4: don't you have a thread to make about Ally Goulding being the #67 most streamed blonde female artist in Antartica yesterday or something? 

Just now, ariananext said:

it's truly impossible to read your posts without laughing :deadbanana4: don't you have a thread to make about Ally Goulding being the #67 most streamed blonde female artist in Antartica yesterday or something? 

The way I SCREAMED :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

girl I love Ariana but that drop in streams is huge :rip: 

the dream of it challenging Mariah one day is over. It's a certified xmas classic tho.

Challenging Mariah? who said that? Mariah has been promoting her Christmas music - as she should - every year, and it's a timeless song. This song was a little cute song, literally a gift for the fans after the My Everything era success, she hasn't even acknowledged it for years, I'm sure she has no intention of "challenging Mariah" nor would us fans have ever imagined of it doing 10 million streams in 2021:deadbanana4: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.