• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TruGemini

• Yvess

• Thanatos

• Julia Fox

82005e0116cc692ef98beae7a0bea4bce7ab4118

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Acetone@M a n o b a n@Overprotected@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@beatinglikeadrum@touya kinomoto@JDC@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

Kylie Minogue has chosen to use her advantage, Unbreakable (I'm Safe.)

Kylie is now safe from elimination and cannot be put on the elimination ballot. 

Imagine putting Charlize in the bottom for that performance :bibliahh:

Queen Charlize didn't deserve the chop but I guess dweebz hate ha bc 2nd time in a row she let her fall on the chop 

6 hours ago, Samsom said:

Queen Charlize didn't deserve the chop but I guess dweebz hate ha bc 2nd time in a row she let her fall on the chop 

If it were up to me, Hilary would have met her demise.

Is the voting open? Do we use the same link or should we wait for another one?

U1AU45j.jpg

The elimination has begun. 

The voting link is being sent currently, expect it within the next 45 minutes. 

Players in the elimination pool are not allowed to vote. 

In the result of a tie, the judges will decide an eliminee.

You have 24 Hours after receiving your poll link to vote.

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Acetone@M a n o b a n@Overprotected@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@beatinglikeadrum@touya kinomoto@JDC@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

All voting polls have been sent out, if any non-nominated player has not received one, please inform me ASAP.

save blackpink!!!!

44 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Any hints about next theme? :gaycat2:

Only 2 Votes Remain.

4 hours ago, TruGemini said:

Only 2 Votes Remain.

Huh :-*

WZdCooT.jpg

You all have made your decision. Let's begin.

Those who didn't vote will receive a one vote penalty, and for the record, penalty votes do stack.

With only one vote cast against them, the following are safe...

Spoiler

6R3k4QC.gif hAwOwms.gif

Hillary, Charlize, you have made it another round in this game. Congrats.

Next up, with two votes to eliminate, the following is safe...

Spoiler

ktSaQAL.gif

Congrats ladies, you are making it to Round 3.

With three votes to eliminate, the following are the last safe contestants of Round Two, they are...

Spoiler

sG4PTVp.gif hAvAzMB.gif

Both of you received two votes and an additional vote as penalty for non-submission. You have survived this round, but if you do not submit for Round 3, you will be eliminated.

Unfortunately, with five votes against her, the contestant being eliminated and going into the Hall of Fame is...

Spoiler

ZS1qfH0.gif

Charli XCX, I thank you for your participation thus far and I hope you will find success in the Hall of Fame.  

Hillary, Charlize, Blackpink, Angelina, and Britney, you have survived your elimination. Congratulations. 

Now is the time to pick it up ladies, because Round 3 is a DOUBLE elimination.

See you all in thirty minutes for the official Round 3 theme reveal.

FIVE VOTES? Don't wanna see you at my door asking for songs, I REFUSE to give hits to other singers anymore... it was fun while it lasted 

aYCbcL9.jpg

@Not Like The Movies @DevonRoars@Thanatos@Samsom@Noah@Opulent@Acetone@M a n o b a n@Overprotected@Psycho@Kylie Jenner@beatinglikeadrum@touya kinomoto@kipperskipper@Luckitty@99sandthe2000s@PiecesOfYou@wehavetostan@DAP

Round Three, I want to see you all in a different fashion. 

For the round Innovation, I want to see your boldest entries yet. What has your artist done that screams...innovation? Do they have a knack for showing the world of tomorrow? Have they worn a garment so fashion forward that it brought forth a wave of inspiration for the future of design? Have they done or said anything so daring that it makes the world stop? 

This is undoubtedly the hardest round yet, I wish you all the best of luck.

Also, a reminder...this is a DOUBLE elimination. The two contestants with the highest amount of votes will be eliminated. 

WpPiDz6.jpg

Your Pick One categories for the round of Innovation, are...

1. Music Video (judged by @Speezy) - Submit a music video that best represents the theme, Innovation.

2. Fashion (judged by @dweebz) - Submit a fashion look that best represents the theme, Innovation. 

3. Moment (judged by @Yvess) - Submit a moment from your artists that best represents the theme, Innovation. 

NOTE: Descriptions are allowed and encouraged, but keep them to a maximum of 5 lines please, thank you.

Within the coming hours, judges will put their Preferences below to help you understand what to be going for. 

Additionally, I will begin adding my round inspirations below, to furthermore amplify what we expect from the round.

The Submission Deadline is January 8th, 2021, at 2PMEST.

Edited by TruGemini

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.