yvess' lack of taste best of ends - FINISHED

Yvess

TOP SERIES

8HwnYHL.gif

AVL(-21).png RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE CANADA: SEASON 2 5f1u2Ci.gif 

The first season bored and annoyed me to death but this season is a big step up and an upgrade from the panel to the queens to the challenges. Loved this season! 

For this series edition of my "Best Of", I will be sharing my most favorite moment from the series I'll be featuring :kiss:

FAVORITE MOMENT:

Edited by Yvess

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Alldeezy

• TheWayWeWere

• Sunderland 4ever

TOP SERIES

640px-AVL(-20).png  CLICKBAIT  SPCFQfb.gif 

This series lit rally blew my mind! CLEVER. SUSPENSEFUL. BINGE-WORTHY. The ending scene is my favorite moment.

FAVORITE MOMENT:

Edited by Yvess

TOP SERIES

640px-AVL(-19).png   LOKI  tom hiddleston loki GIF

a slow burn for me to like it. Episode 5 and 6 made it a good watch.

FAVORITE MOMENT:

Edited by Yvess

TOP SERIES

640px-AVL(-18).png   Happiness  0mDOSvj.gif

The first asian drama that makes it in my list. This kdrama is a great watch. The main characters got great storyline and great chemistry!

FAVORITE MOMENT:

Edited by Yvess

TOP SERIES

640px-AVL(-17).png   Hellbound  pgDKuVP.gif

For only 6 episodes, this series managed to make me feel a lot of emotions. This is what fanaticism looks like. Looking forward to the next season.

FAVORITE MOMENT:

TOP SERIES

imVK6lk.jpg   The Circle  mYmRbE3.gif

This social experiment reality show is fun to watch and it made more sense especially we are still in this Miss Rona era. THE TWIST IN THIS SEASON IS SO DRAMATIC AND STRESSFUL TO WATCH! 

FAVORITE MOMENT:

Loki was a slowburn definitely, but I got kinda frustrated by the end. Although i agree that the last episodes in the end were crucial for the MCU.

1 hour ago, D/X said:

Loki was a slowburn definitely, but I got kinda frustrated by the end. Although i agree that the last episodes in the end were crucial for the MCU.

Tea!!!! the final 2 eps is so crucial to the direction MCU is going xx

I remember Loki because of the many times I saw its adds on youtube. :dies:

stay :jamming: a bop that i was not expecting to like as much

good ones :clap3: close to you :jonny:love seeing that song making an appearance on these lists

transparent soul is so fun :rockon:

my partner and his  friends talk about Loki a lot! id check it out but the actor gives me nightmares! legit had one nightmare of him murdering me it felt real..so cant watch many of his stuff! Avengers I can because its limited him time. 

TOP SERIES

File:AVL(-15).png   La Brea    Season 1 Help GIF by NBC

I love love love this type of series nowadays maybe it is the pandemic making me like more devastation scenario type of plots. The pilot is solid!

FAVORITE MOMENT:

TOP SERIES

File:AVL(-14).png   Flower of Evil    See the source image

This series premiered sometime in 2020 but i only get to watch it this year and all i can say is that this series really made me feel the suspense all the time. What would you do if you married a psychopath killer and you work as a police detective?! omg that premise is more than enough to make you give this kdrama a chance! 

FAVORITE MOMENT:

TOP SERIES

File:AVL(-13).png   FLEABAG    See the source image

i am so late to watch this gem but hey it is better to be late than never! This series is so important and I will always recommend this to anyone who is close to my heart because we can't be close if you don't know the best scene of this series!  This scene always gets me idk why.

FAVORITE MOMENT:

TOP SERIES

180px-AVL(-12).png   Sing Again    bfK8yC5.gif

This show is so fun to watch and heartwarming at times. This reality singing competition show only allows singers who had at least one album BUT didn't make it big. This is really so exciting and makes us realize how hard it is for some singers to make a name for themselves despite having a hit or two. 

FAVORITE MOMENT:

TOP SERIES

180px-AVL(-11).png   The Twilight Zone Season 2    UlLWWTs.gif

The 2019 Season is trash except the Nightmare at 30,000 Feet episode. I appreciate that they did listened to the fans and made Season 2 (2020) much better. There's a lot of episodes I love for how WTF it is in a good way but my vote goes to THE WHO OF YOU and MEET IN THE MIDDLE! Watch it! 

FAVORITE MOMENT:

On 12/24/2021 at 6:30 PM, Sempiternal said:

my partner and his  friends talk about Loki a lot! id check it out but the actor gives me nightmares! legit had one nightmare of him murdering me it felt real..so cant watch many of his stuff! Avengers I can because its limited him time. 

omg i hope you dont get nightmares from him anymore. he is quite cute and hot ngl lol

On 12/24/2021 at 5:58 AM, Sunderland 4ever said:

I remember Loki because of the many times I saw its adds on youtube. :dies:

yessssss they spammed and forced us to watch it lol 

On 12/23/2021 at 11:03 PM, Lazuli said:

love loki! 

TASTE! 

Okay glad to see Marvel series here because those are basically the only shows I watch :fan: Loki was fine, had some good moments but it was very much a slow burn... and then it was still kinda slow after that, like most of the finale. At least the end had me excited for what's to come. Oh I've also seen The Circle but only the US version, and both seasons were way better than the first one in 2020 :gaycat3: I tried the France version (I think?) because people said it's wild but I dropped it after 2 episodes. Might dip into the most recent season or something later on.

12 hours ago, Yvess said:

This reality singing competition show only allows singers who had at least one album BUT didn't make it big. This is really so exciting and makes us realize how hard it is for some singers to make a name for themselves despite having a hit or two. 

I think that's the plot I've found the most interesting out of your latest update. :cool:

56 minutes ago, D/X said:

I want to watch Fleabag so bad but also I think I'm really late to the whole thing :jonny:

Perhaps I might watch it before the years ends.

it is better late than never. the series is so wonderful. i went in blind and im so glad :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.