yvess' lack of taste best of ends - FINISHED

Yvess

TOP 5 

:flame:File:AVL(-05).png:flame:   9RvzH4y.gif

rlPDyNn.gif  TROYE SIVAN - COULD CRY JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU  4110e9798330ed0a89da26cfba9bc1911d437600.gifv

0ceGZoO.gif              Don't Look Up               See the source image

8HwnYHL.gif      RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE ALL STARS 6       See the source image

rT6UOCF.gif                  LORDE                     image

5ULBw0p.gif                MINGYU                  See the source image

Troye Sivan finally releasing a full version of Could Cry Just Thinkin About You really made my 2021 more special because it is my favorite track from his latest EP and just like everyone, i needed more of it!

If you needed something to watch for laughs, Don't Look Up is the right film to watch especially if you want to relate it to COVID. No dull moment, pure laughs! 

All Stars seasons of Drag Race bored me but Rupaul's Drag Race All Stars 6  is a different story as it made me appreciate its casting and I live for the lipsyncs!

Lorde finally releasing her latest album after my fave Melodrama happened in 2021 and I can say that it is fun and refreshing, I don't get the hate tho.

KPOP Gods really made 2021 exciting as they made sure that their boys will improve not only in talent but also in the visuals department, Mingyu just exceeded my expectations and he can always annihilate my existence with his hip thrusts and dance moves.

#troye sivan from daily lgbt Walking Fast Ariana Grande GIF by NETFLIX Lip Sync Dance GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race image See the source image 

Edited by Yvess

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Alldeezy

• TheWayWeWere

• Sunderland 4ever

TOP 4 

:flame:File:AVL(-04).png:flame:   9RvzH4y.gif

rlPDyNn.gif         Adele - Easy On Me          Sorry GIF by Adele

0ceGZoO.gif                 Malignant                    Scared Door GIF by Regal

8HwnYHL.gif                 Survivor 41                  Shocked Thinking GIF by Survivor CBS

rT6UOCF.gif                 WILLOW                   Transparent Soul GIF by Willow Smith

5ULBw0p.gif            SEBASTIAN STAN        See the source image

Easy On Me from Adele is probably my favorite ballad of 2021 and it is a good start for her new era. The bridge is chef's kiss!

I love horror movies and for me, Malignant is the best among the horror offerings of 2021, James Wan still got it! 

COVID impacted my favorite reality shows like TAR, Survivor and it kinda felt like it was taking too long for them to return but the wait for Survivor 41 was actually worth it. I may not be a fan of the advantages that feels like a cursed but I loved how my boy, Xander defied those odds! 

Willow snapped and gave us the best punk album of 2021, hope she still continues to deliver and give us more of her artistry!

I have no words, Sebastian Stan can ruin my wHOLE life and i'll still be thankful, this man is so hot!

30 GIF by Adele Malignant GIF by Destroy the Brain! Ocean Swimming GIF by Survivor CBS Transparent Soul GIF by Willow Smith sebastian stan GIF 

Edited by Yvess

TOP 3

:flame:uAHrwMj.png:flame:   9RvzH4y.gif

rlPDyNn.gif         Doja Cat feat. SZA - Kiss Me More        Kiss Me More GIF by Doja Cat

0ceGZoO.gif                  Encanto                       Encanto GIF by Regal

8HwnYHL.gif                      Mouse                       image

rT6UOCF.gif            AVRIL LAVIGNE              Bite Me GIF by Avril Lavigne

5ULBw0p.gif            REGE JEAN PAGE        Bridgerton GIF by NETFLIX

This collaboration from Doja Cat / SZA feels so fun and infectious that you would agree when I say that KISS ME MORE is an instant classic already!

Who wouldn't love the story of Encanto, there is something about it that makes you feel at home. I love it!

If you are looking for a great psychological thriller about how serial killers are built or made, Mouse is the one for you. This kdrama tackles the story of two boys who were both sons of serial killers, the question is...will they grow up to be like their fathers or not? This is a nature vs nurture type of debate ala serial killers way!

Avril Lavigne making a comeback this 2021 is one of the highlights of my stan life, she came back with so much energy and enthusiasm with her newest single, Bite Me! 

The only reason for me to watch Bridgerton is Rege Jean Page because he is so dreamy and delightful to watch, I will never get over that hot body!

Kiss Me More GIF by Doja Cat Flowers Wow GIF by Regal image Bite Me GIF by Avril Lavigne Bridgerton GIF by Gena Showalter 

TOP 2

:flame:Dz3zGOt.png:flame:   9RvzH4y.gif

rlPDyNn.gif         Olivia Rodrigo - Good 4 U          Music Video GIF by Olivia Rodrigo

0ceGZoO.gif                  Spencer                       Kristen Stewart Neon Rated GIF by NEON

8HwnYHL.gif                 Squid Game              Round 6 Game GIF

rT6UOCF.gif                 DUA LIPA                    Dua Lipa Backbend GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

5ULBw0p.gif              TOM HOLLAND            See the source image

OLIVIA RODRIGO delivered one of the best pop rock singles of 2021 and that is GOOD 4 U, it is hard to not be in love with this smasha!

Acting excellence is sprinkled in Kristen Stewart's Spencer, the plot is sooooooo good and not what I am expecting from a Diana biopic.

a worldwide phenomenon, Squid Game made us enjoy the comfort of our homes with its wicked plot. I am pumped for Season 2!

Dua Lipa is here to stay and she keeps getting better and bigger as time goes by. Her grammys performance is my favorite this year!

The man who was born to be Spidey,  the one who can make me feel dominant with his irresistible submissiveness, the man with a great butt,,, he is Tom Holland! 

Angry Fire GIF by Olivia Rodrigo Kristen Stewart Neon Rated GIF by NEON Round 6 Game GIF Dababy Levitating GIF by Dua Lipa Tom Holland GIF by PBS SoCal 

Edited by Yvess

TOP 1 of each category tomorrow!

Easy On Me  + good 4 u in singles  :worship:  

Lorde + Dua (converted due to Levitating's dominance on TikTok)  + Avril + Willow in females :heart2:

Willow, Godvril and Olivia, you really said yes to the rock chicks

Pin on good shit

Could Cry Full Version :alexz: 

Easy on Me :jonny5:

Good 4 U and Kiss Me More :jonny5: that top 3 serves a TASTE

• ATRL Moderator

Sebastian Stan Romanian king :clap3: 

Tom Holland v cute too :thing: 

Ariana + Willow + Avril + Doja + Tom :smitten:

Still need to watch Don't Look Up & Encanto, probably gonna get to them within the next week. The full version of ccjtay really came and went for me, he waited too long to drop it nnn. Easy On Me :heart: Lorde, Avril & Dua are all great of course :smitten: MCU kings Sebastian and Tom :clap3: Yeah they're super handsome and sometimes hot. :gaycat2: Glad we got shirtless Tom once again in SM:NWH.

TOP 1

k5WwVpR.png

SEXIEST MAN - MANU RIOS

DxnWzjt.gif

SHUT UP AND KISS ME MANU RIOS!

Short Stories Love GIF by NETFLIX See the source imagePatrick Hello GIF by NETFLIX  

Edited by Yvess

TOP 1

k5WwVpR.png

FEMALE ARTIST - TAYLOR SWIFT

Jp5oJkH.gif

2021 is a great year for Taylor and I guess she really snapped with a lot of her releases. I am in love with her songs and I hope to hear new content from her this year!

Taylor Swift Brits GIF by BRIT Awards See the source image Excited Taylor Swift GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs 

Edited by Yvess

TOP 1

k5WwVpR.png

MOVIE - YOUR NAME ENGRAVED HEREIN (TAIWAN)

SAGXpc8.gif

This film made me laugh, fall in love and cry my heart out, there was no single scene that made me bored. Every detail in it is worth its screen time. The journey of Birdy and A-Han will always be engraved in my heart. Also, this film made me love Taiwanese songs. Its OST is so good it hurts! This masterpiece of a film will make you remember the joy of finding your one great love and also the shattering sadness of losing it.

"If what you give me is same as what you give to others, then I don't want it"

stream the wonderful OST:

ad5dd62fe250c606ab160bc870f3417e57c530d3.gifv See the source image c3a29c8f16d9e74f39d46cba61d6f1305de4bd22

TOP 1

k5WwVpR.png

SERIES - THE PENTHOUSE

E9svZ6T.gif

Makjang Dramas will always be so entertaining and satisfying to watch! I love "The Penthouse" for its ability to make me love and hate its characters while keeping me so attached to the plot. I love how the three iconic women fight for their daughters!

The acting talent of the main leads here are GOD-TIER! I stan them so much!

Season 2 is my ultimate fave!!!!

c746187a0d1c5a129eefb3af466d41b953b3ac0f.gifv P8clf9u.jpg fd806bdf4c71dad669ff1b2f16bfcdda6a0cfbcf.gifv 

TOP 1

k5WwVpR.png

SINGLE - BITE ME by AVRIL LAVIGNE

Y19SpVV.gif

Avril Lavigne will always be my queen in my heart of hearts and I am so glad she came back with a great single and she is obviously having fun this era. Something I miss seeing from her since 2011!!!

THE ACOUSTIC VERSION IS ALSO V GOOD!

Bite Me GIF by Avril Lavigne 8Ax8MHR.jpg Bite Me GIF by Avril Lavigne 

Taylor Swift #1 Female Artist :worship:

Bite Me #1 :1stplace::heart:

Bite Me already #1 when it's still so new :soda: It's a nice comeback release, although it needed a few plays before it really hit me.

Taylor female artist of the year as she should be!!! Savior of the music industry right there!  giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ryq3oxlvzp2mypr5qhy6ddcua1y86tu4yq5twb4i&rid=giphy.gif&ct=ggiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ryq3oxlvzp2mypr5qhy6ddcua1y86tu4yq5twb4i&rid=giphy.gif&ct=ggiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ryq3oxlvzp2mypr5qhy6ddcua1y86tu4yq5twb4i&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

11 hours ago, Legend E said:

the lack of taste :toofunny3: 

you just come to my Best Of to discredit and make me feel bad about my choices. dw it is my first and last Best Of here.

:sorry: i guess for having bad taste

planned to do a final post to thank all of the ppl who commented in this Best Of but I guess I'll just have to say thank you here without it coz im feeling feverish already coz of this covid surge in my country.

thanks and have a great 2022 everyone. stay safe!

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Yvess said:

you just come to my Best Of to discredit and make me feel bad about my choices. dw it is my first and last Best Of here.

:sorry: i guess for having bad taste

dcdfvfd; the title change :skull: 

sorry if i made you feel bad :emofish: and don't let this be your last best of because of my flop shade :emofish: 

i hope you get well soon :emofish: 

The self-clock in the title :rip:

Enjoyed most of your list. The graphics especially :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.