Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Alldeezy

• TheWayWeWere

• Sunderland 4ever

18 hours ago, Yvess said:

Dayglow - Close To You

I think we're going to have this one on the same set. :shutup:

YASSS Charli XBOX, Lorde, and Dayglow :clap: The latter, so underrated! Angel Baby is a good song too, just doesn't touch a hair on last year's EP's pretty little head.

On 12/19/2021 at 1:24 PM, JGibson said:

Solar Power + Close To You :heart2:

i will always stan these songs :heart2:

On 12/19/2021 at 2:22 PM, Sempiternal said:

Good ones ♡

CHARLI XBOX SUPREMACY :alexz: 

On 12/19/2021 at 2:16 PM, TalkThatRihanna said:

You, Happier Than Ever & Angel Baby :clap3:

we stan talent :clap:

On 12/19/2021 at 5:01 PM, D/X said:

Omg Close To You :party:

im happy to see people stanning this underrated bop :weeps:

On 12/19/2021 at 6:27 PM, dreamofyou said:

solar power (s) is so overhated, it's such a fun, summery bop. i love it

good ones:clap3:

idk why ppl hated it huhu

On 12/19/2021 at 6:54 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Good Ones / Solar Power / Angel Baby back to back :jonny2: 

i cant help but put those godly bops together in one batch :gaycat1:

23 hours ago, MP2K said:

Good Ones and Stay :clap3:

thanks luv! :heart:

16 hours ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

I think we're going to have this one on the same set. :shutup:

OMG WOW OH WOW... IT IS MY PLEASUREEEEEEE :heart2: 

10 hours ago, Ewan Chaos said:

YASSS Charli XBOX, Lorde, and Dayglow :clap: The latter, so underrated! Angel Baby is a good song too, just doesn't touch a hair on last year's EP's pretty little head.

YESSSSSSS I AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS....esp with how criminally underrated Dayglow is.... :loki:

TOP SINGLES RECAP

rlPDyNn.gif

AVL(-21).png k-pop iu GIF IU - Strawberry Moon See the source imageSee the source image

640px-AVL(-20).png giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a9wuyg0crk14wfqdwtp33i7bfrj8sbuwgfwmas25&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g GAYLE - abcdefu See the source imageSee the source image

640px-AVL(-19).png Troye Sivan GIF by Universal Music Australia Regard, Troye Sivan, Tate McRae - You See the source imageSee the source image

640px-AVL(-18).png GIF by Smallzy The Kid LAROI, Justin Bieber - Stay See the source imageSee the source image

640px-AVL(-17).png Your Power GIF by Billie Eilish Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever See the source imageSee the source image

imVK6lk.jpg Queen Lisa GIF Lisa - LALISA See the source image

File:AVL(-15).png Jimmy Fallon Singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Charli XCX - Good Ones  See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-14).png giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472imiug842pmlvmigs9r7i5y9h51zeeucpichtsvc&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g Lorde - Solar Power  See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-13).png aY7L6lK.gif Troye Sivan - Angel Baby  See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-12).png giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c9qsevslsnga9bykb997d4i1ncq4byim5im0ai9b&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g Imagine Dragons - Monday  See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-11).png See the source image Dayglow - Close To You  See the source imageSee the source image

Edited by Yvess

TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-10).png Taylor Swift Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live Taylor Swift - All Too Well (10 Minutes Version) (Taylor's Version)  See the source imageSee the source image

I love the original version already since time eternal but lemme just say that this long version rekindled my love for the song. AND HELL YEAH, FUVVVK THE PATRIARCHY!

LIVE PERFORMANCE:

Edited by Yvess

TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-09).png Were Good GIF by Dua Lipa Dua Lipa - We're GoodSee the source imageSee the source image

POP PERFECTION!

LIVE PERFORMANCE:

TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-08).png Papercuts GIF by Machine Gun Kelly Machine Gun Kelly - papercutsSee the source imageSee the source image

I may hate his guts but he served in this song!  I am in love with angsty/punk music so pls forgive me :)

LIVE PERFORMANCE:

TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-07).png See the source image Mod Sun feat. Avril Lavigne - Flames See the source imageSee the source image

I can still imagine how blown away with the way Avril opened the song.... I love this collaboration so much.

I STILLLLLL BURRRRRNNNN FOOOORRRRR YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!

LIVE PERFORMANCE:

TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-06).png Transparent Soul GIF by Willow Smith WILLOW feat. Travis Barker - transparent soul See the source imageSee the source image

Willow just made one of the best pop punk albums of 2021 and you can never change my mind! 

LIVE PERFORMANCE:

TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-10).png Taylor Swift Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live Taylor Swift - All Too Well (10 Minutes Version) (Taylor's Version)  See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-09).png Were Good GIF by Dua Lipa Dua Lipa - We're GoodSee the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-08).png Papercuts GIF by Machine Gun Kelly Machine Gun Kelly - papercutsSee the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-07).png See the source image Mod Sun feat. Avril Lavigne - Flames See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-06).png Transparent Soul GIF by Willow Smith WILLOW feat. Travis Barker - transparent soul See the source imageSee the source image

edit: TOP 5 on 25th December!

Edited by Yvess

8HwnYHL.gif

might as well start posting my top 11-21 Best Series (that i've watched in 2021)

so expect some 2020 series on here xx

so many taste this update :jonny5: 

Transparent Soul :clap3: Willow came through this era :jonny5: 

We're Good top 10 :jonny5: we love some acclaim to this bop

ATW :alexz: 

Flames + t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l + papercuts + All Too Well (Taylor's Version, 10MV) :heart2:

I love your addition of gifs to your list. It's very fun and in a way reminds me of those mashups you see being made around this time of year. I like seeing bits and pieces of different music videos as a sort of recap of the year.

Also love Good Ones, it's a smash <3 

Agree that We're good is pop perfection! :santa:

STAY charting high as well :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Yvess said:

Dua Lipa - We're Good

Yes! at this track being Top 10 :jonny:

t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l  could've hit a little harder. I like the direction WILLOW has been going into, I just wish the music sounded better! We're Good is a cute and catchy grower :gaycat3: ATW10MVTVFTV :date: Yeah she snapped, no surprise! Curious to see what made this top 5

21 hours ago, Yvess said:

TOP SINGLES RECAP

rlPDyNn.gif

640px-AVL(-17).png Your Power GIF by Billie Eilish Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever See the source imageSee the source image

imVK6lk.jpg Queen Lisa GIF Lisa - LALISA See the source image

File:AVL(-15).png Jimmy Fallon Singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Charli XCX - Good Ones  See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-14).png giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472imiug842pmlvmigs9r7i5y9h51zeeucpichtsvc&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g Lorde - Solar Power  See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-13).png aY7L6lK.gif Troye Sivan - Angel Baby  See the source imageSee the source image

UHM this 1-2-3-4-5 punch :jonny5: honestly a good list

abcdef YOU WILL NEVER BE FAMOUS! :irate:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.