• Yvess

• Alldeezy

• TheWayWeWere

• Sunderland 4ever

Lisa, gayle,Β :heart2:

The number banners are really cute. :jonny:

Β 

I like Happier Than Ever.

Yes LISA yes listΒ :jonny5:Also GAYLE already on Best Of list. The future MPG methinks!

Β 

Happier Than Ever is godly. The switch up is one of the best plot twist this yearΒ :jonny5:

TOP SINGLES RECAP

AVL(-21).pngΒ k-pop iu GIFΒ IU -Β Strawberry MoonΒ See the source imageSee the source image

640px-AVL(-20).pngΒ giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a9wuyg0crk14wfqdwtp33i7bfrj8sbuwgfwmas25&rid=giphy.gif&ct=gΒ GAYLE - abcdefuΒ See the source imageSee the source image

640px-AVL(-19).pngΒ Troye Sivan GIF by Universal Music AustraliaΒ Regard, Troye Sivan, Tate McRae - YouΒ See the source imageSee the source image

640px-AVL(-18).pngΒ GIF by SmallzyΒ The Kid LAROI, Justin Bieber - StayΒ See the source imageSee the source image

640px-AVL(-17).pngΒ Your Power GIF by Billie EilishΒ Billie Eilish - Happier Than EverΒ See the source imageSee the source image

imVK6lk.jpgΒ Queen Lisa GIFΒ Lisa - LALISAΒ See the source imageSee the source image

On 12/17/2021 at 4:30 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

I still can't get into that alphabet song tbh :rip:Β 

Happier Than Ever :jonny5:Β such a serve

You is cute :nicole:

abcdefu gets better after more listens hehe

HTE and You made me stan Troye and Billie harder

Β 

On 12/17/2021 at 5:36 PM, JGibson said:

Happier Than Ever + abcdefuΒ :worship:

ROCKER CHICS :alexz:Β 

On 12/17/2021 at 5:49 PM, mylicious said:

Β 

BOP AFTER BOP AFTER BOP

Happier Than Ever must be one of my favorite songs of all time!
Also respect on your graphic design skills, love it!Β 

this is so nice of u, thanks for appreciating! luv ya xx

On 12/17/2021 at 7:00 PM, dreamofyou said:

happier than everΒ :clap3:

she snappedT :jonny6:

14 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Yes LISA yes listΒ :jonny5:Also GAYLE already on Best Of list. The future MPG methinks!

Β 

Happier Than Ever is godly. The switch up is one of the best plot twist this yearΒ :jonny5:

WOW im so glad u love Lisaaaaa. Gayle is giving me queen avril vibes, happy to see a lot of Avril babies likeΒ  BillieΒ 

and ohhhhh....not ur avi being one of my tops in the next category to come...ROMANNNNNNN DAMN

Β 

On 12/18/2021 at 3:19 AM, Sunderland 4ever said:

The number banners are really cute. :jonny:

Β 

I like Happier Than Ever.

THANKS KING! mad respect!

Β 

On 12/17/2021 at 11:17 PM, Sempiternal said:

Lisa, gayle,Β :heart2:

tabs :heart:

Β Β TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-15).pngΒ Jimmy Fallon Singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy FallonΒ Charli XCX - Good OnesΒ Β See the source imageSee the source image

Β 

We are starting batch 2 with a great bop from the talented Miss Charli XBOX. This will be my funeral song methinks lol

Β 

LIVE PERFORMANCE:

Β 

Β 

Edited by Yvess

Β Β TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-14).pngΒ giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472imiug842pmlvmigs9r7i5y9h51zeeucpichtsvc&rid=giphy.gif&ct=gΒ Lorde - Solar PowerΒ Β See the source imageSee the source image

Β 

I love Lorde and she didn't fail me with her latest album. Melodrama is still untouchable but I love seeing Lorde having fun with her music.

Β 

LIVE PERFORMANCE:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Yvess

Β Β TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-13).pngΒ aY7L6lK.gifΒ Troye Sivan - Angel BabyΒ Β See the source imageSee the source image

Β 

This cute love song will always make me believe that it is the followup to Strawberries and Cigarettes.

Β 

LIVE PERFORMANCE:

Β 

Edited by Yvess

Β Β Β TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-12).pngΒ giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c9qsevslsnga9bykb997d4i1ncq4byim5im0ai9b&rid=giphy.gif&ct=gΒ Imagine Dragons - MondayΒ Β See the source imageSee the source image

Β 

I wish i enjoy Monday like how this song makes me feel whenever I listen to it lol. This is a fun song and the music video is one of my faves from them.

Β 

LIVE PERFORMANCE:

Β 

Edited by Yvess

Β Β Β Β TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-11).pngΒ See the source imageΒ Dayglow - Close To YouΒ Β See the source imageSee the source image

Β 

THIS SONG IS A BOP AND I WILL ALWAYS FIGHT FOR IT!Β  love how retro-ish it sounds tbh.

Β 

LIVE PERFORMANCE:

Β 

Edited by Yvess

3 minutes ago, Mr. Loco said:

STAYΒ :katie2:

such a bop :date:

Β Β TOP SINGLES

File:AVL(-15).pngΒ Jimmy Fallon Singing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy FallonΒ Charli XCX - Good OnesΒ Β See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-14).pngΒ giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e472imiug842pmlvmigs9r7i5y9h51zeeucpichtsvc&rid=giphy.gif&ct=gΒ Lorde - Solar PowerΒ Β See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-13).pngΒ aY7L6lK.gifΒ Troye Sivan - Angel BabyΒ Β See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-12).pngΒ giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c9qsevslsnga9bykb997d4i1ncq4byim5im0ai9b&rid=giphy.gif&ct=gΒ Imagine Dragons - MondayΒ Β See the source imageSee the source image

File:AVL(-11).pngΒ See the source imageΒ Dayglow - Close To YouΒ Β See the source imageSee the source image

TOP 6 - 10 tomorrow!

Edited by Yvess

You is a jam :jamming:Β Troye can't disappoint, truly... Happier Than Ever :smitten:! ATRL MPG GAYLE making an appearance :fan:Β Yeah I'm not really into that one. Wasn't really a fan of LALISA, checked out Strawberry Moon since I've been peeking at a ton of K-Pop this year and it's kinda cutesy. || Solar Power, both album & song, were very overhated. Good Ones + Angel Baby :sats::sats:

1 hour ago, witness1.3 said:

You, Happier Than Ever, Good Ones, Solar Power, Angel BabyΒ :clap3:

Bops that made me survive 2021

47 minutes ago, Remmy said:

You is a jam :jamming:Β Troye can't disappoint, truly... Happier Than Ever :smitten:! ATRL MPG GAYLE making an appearance :fan:Β Yeah I'm not really into that one. Wasn't really a fan of LALISA, checked out Strawberry Moon since I've been peeking at a ton of K-Pop this year and it's kinda cutesy. || Solar Power, both album & song, were very overhated. Good Ones + Angel Baby :sats::sats:

this is so true. Troye never fails to amaze me with his artistry! he gets better and better :jonny:IU is a queen and I suggest you listen to Blueming, that's her other release last year too. Solar Power is hated undeservingly but i love it

Edited by Yvess

Solar Power + Close To YouΒ :heart2:

Good ones β™‘

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.