Mr. Blue_Shirt's Best of 2021 | FINISHED!

Mr. Blue_Shirt

Kiss me moreย :jonny5:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

• Tinashegrande6

• Legend E

• dreamofyou

The Feels, Kiss Me More and Don't Fight The Feeling are all big bops :jamming:

Poster Girl had some bops but it was quite underwhelming overall compared to the singles :katie:

We need a serious talk if you put Kiss Me More that lowย 

ย 

ee77fe600accb5c13c5c642ebf3efa3e.gif

kiss me more being so low :jonny4: but yas at the feels and exo

JoJo's mixtape didn't grab me whatsoever :michael:ย Solar Power definitely could've been stronger but it's very overhated - and honestly, the song is, too! Poster Girl is a good timeย :jamming:ย "but if she included All the Time and Don't Worry Bout Me and kicked some of her most boring and useless songs, then it would be satisfying ending but oh well." Very true! Especially for her discography highlight ATT. || I've peeked at every Kylie single from DISCO and none of them did anything for me, even collabs with artists I loveย :sad:ย Magic is pretty cute though.

Spoiler
9 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

kiss me more is FRESH and i made sure not to overplay it by not touching it for a few months. Excellent song that deserved a #1ย :clap3:

ย 

8 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Kiss Me More is way too low I fear :jonny2:

ย 

8 hours ago, luckystrike said:

KMM too lowย :monkey:ย also love Kiss of Life and The Feelsย :heart:

2 hours ago, Clorรถx said:

We need a serious talk if you put Kiss Me More that lowย 

ย 

ee77fe600accb5c13c5c642ebf3efa3e.gif

ย 

7 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Kiss Me More and Kiss of Life deserved better :jonny6:

2 hours ago, worldwide angel said:

kiss me more being so low :jonny4: but yas at the feels and exo

They caught me slipping by playing KMM too much, that is on meย :jonny5:

9 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

No why the fuck is all this excellence so low bestie :gaycat4:

19 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Kiss of Life ROBBED

I'm in my flop era. I thinkย it's time for me to self-reflectย after the things that i've done to dissapoint my communityย :jonny5:

ย 

8 hours ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

I never listened to Solar Power outside the title track but it was good so im not sure why the lashing are so prevalent.

ย 

KMM does feel overplayed- You Right deserves half of its run imo.ย 

I really think that the all of the criticism are too harsh sometimes and the super high expectation from people especially from critics is making it worse

ย 

But i'm sure the album would get the appereciation article pieces in a few years, maybe

ย 

7 hours ago, kiiwii said:

not you calling poster girl a disappointmentย :'(ย i actually really enjoyed it! unfortunately, i just couldn't get into the jojo album.

ย 

tea about Kiss Me More being everywhereee. i didn't get that tired of it tho, still a bopย :jamming:

It really isย disappointment for meย :cries: it's cute for the first week listening but by the time i keep listening to it, it felt very flat and the're some songs that sounds unfinished and lack of replayability. But it's obviously better that her So Good

ย 

7 hours ago, Hug said:

I remember being blown away by Love Me Land, but Poster girl as a whole really did feel a tad underwhelming, though i didn't have much expectation to begin with going into it.

ย 

I'm surprised Kylie kept this DISCO era going as long as she has, and still having cute songs too! Kiss of Life is the first Jessie Ware song I like too, so there's that. :skull:

ย 

TBH I haven't listened to the EXO song, but I feel maybe I should? ? I'd given up on them after Ko Ko Bop, but maybe they're not so bad.

EXO is actually not bad and they are one of few BBs that i genuinely like the albums not just singles.ย Exodus, EX'ACT, The War & Don't Mess Up My Tempo are my all time favotite albums of them

ย 

6 hours ago, KasioKas said:

A fave! Deserved to be higher! The raw honesty alone deserves HIGH praise!

ย 

Agree with the low placement tbh, cute song thoughย :giraffe:

ย 

8 hours ago, theblackestday said:

Love Doja but I'm an OKMMH.ย Back to Oz is very pretty!

You guys are braver than the US militaryย :clap3:

ย 

6 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Kiss me moreย :jonny5:

ย 

4 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

kiss me more, a bop:clap3:

ย 

2 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

The Feels, Kiss Me More and Don't Fight The Feeling are all big bops :jamming:

Poster Girl had some bops but it was quite underwhelming overall compared to the singles :katie:

TASTE! pop exellence always prevail in the endย :clap3:

ย 

2 hours ago, Remmy said:

JoJo's mixtape didn't grab me whatsoever :michael:ย Solar Power definitely could've been stronger but it's very overhated - and honestly, the song is, too! Poster Girl is a good timeย :jamming:ย "but if she included All the Time and Don't Worry Bout Me and kicked some of her most boring and useless songs, then it would be satisfying ending but oh well." Very true! Especially for her discography highlight ATT. || I've peeked at every Kylie single from DISCO and none of them did anything for me, even collabs with artists I loveย :sad:ย Magic is pretty cute though.

Yeah DISCO is kinda hit or miss nowadays for me but all the singles choice were all pretty excellent imo and is still play it until this day. Kinda shocking since some of her previous albums had to suffer wrong singles choices

ย 

ย 

qvBEes7.png

ย 

qlVKD0t.png

ย 

90.ย Harlecore - Danny L Harle

ย 

danny-l-harle-harlecore-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(February 26, 2021)

ย 

I can proudly say that Danny L Harle is talented producer. In My Dreams and Super Natural are *chef kiss* perfection. This album provides variety consisting of 4 "different DJs" with their own unique styles and sounds and surprisingly they sounds very cohesive

ย 

All of MC Boing tracks are literally my favorites on this album because of how chaotic and unhinge the songs are, i literally SCREAM

ย 

Top 3: Boing Beat, Piano Song & Car song

ย 

Spotify // Apple Music // Youtube

89.ย When You See Yourself - Kings Of Leon

ย 

kings-of-leon-when-you-see-yourself-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(March 5, 2021)

ย 

I still can't believe i like an NFT album but here we areโ€ฆ

ย 

Iย haven't listen to their full albums since Mechanical Bill (Walls is not exist, i'm sorry) so i was ready to listen to this with low expectation. It's not an album that would be sitting at the top 3 on their discography but it has enough to keep me going back to it with melodies and catchy hooks in traditional rock kind of way

ย 

I want to say this is their best album since Only by the Night but that was in 2008. The bare minumum of it all

ย 

Top 3: The Bandit, 100,000 People & Fairytale

ย 

88.ย Inside (The Songs) - Bo Burnham

ย 

bo-burnham-inside-the-songs-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(June 10, 2021)

ย 

This is bad...this is really really bad and i want more please!

ย 

I hate the fact that a song called โ€˜White Womanโ€™s Instagramโ€™ has one of the best hooks of the year like-ย :deadbanana4:

ย 

Our favorite MPGs should take notes i'm afraid

ย 

Top 3: Bezos I, Shit & That Funny Feeling

ย 

87.ย DONโ€™T FIGHT THE FEELING - EXO

ย 

exo-don%E2%80%99t-fight-the-feeling-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(June 7, 2021)

ย 

The special EP from Korean IT boygroup EXO is a decent one. And i think this relese feels very rushed but as long as they released songs like Paradise & Runaway, i'm ok with it.

ย 

The funniest thing about this is when i listened to 'No Matter', Sehun doing the "skrrt, skrrt" thing out of nowhere made me lose my shit like what the hell do you think you doing sis?ย :ahh:

ย 

Top 3: Paradise, Runaway & Don't Fight The Feeling

ย 

86.ย ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE - BROCKHAMPTON

ย 

brockhampton-roadrunner-new-light-new-machine-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(April 9, 2021)

ย 

I'm not the biggest BROCKHAMPTON stan, but i did find their first three album to be really amazing. But i really do feel like the quality of their music post the trilogy has been going downhill. However, in this album, they actually doing their best and it feels like it pays off really well

ย 

I'm not going to say much about it but overall it's really enjoyable album and it makes me want to lisen to their whole discography again

ย 

Top 3: Buzzcut, Bankroll & Chain On

ย 

ย 

When You See Yourself :clap:ย The Bandit was the right choice for the lead single and your other 2 favorites are good. But WALLS does exist and it's better than this album, I'd say! Now if it somehow didn't exist, then yes, this is their best since OBTN :gaycat2:

54 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

qvBEes7.png

ย 

qlVKD0t.png

ย 

90.ย Harlecore - Danny L Harle

ย 

danny-l-harle-harlecore-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(February 26, 2021)

ย 

ย 

kings-of-leon-when-you-see-yourself-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(March 5, 2021)

ย 

88.ย Inside (The Songs) - Bo Burnham

ย 

bo-burnham-inside-the-songs-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(June 10, 2021)

ย 

87.ย DONโ€™T FIGHT THE FEELING - EXO

ย 

exo-don%E2%80%99t-fight-the-feeling-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(June 7, 2021)

ย 

86.ย ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE - BROCKHAMPTON

ย 

brockhampton-roadrunner-new-light-new-machine-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(April 9, 2021)

ย 

ย 

Le taste :clap3:

I remember Inside movie recieved many praise at first, but I still hasn't seen it :rip:ย 

We talked about Harlecore so yeah

ย 

But not my Sehunie collecting drags for DFTF.ย He is a serious main rapper. fumeย :tsk:ย But yeah I agree it was a little project, but I really liked the title and those 2 bsides too. We were promised Sehun solo this year too tho and welp..

11 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

I think we're going to have this album ranked on the same spot. :shutup: I agree with your comments, too. Their 10s albums weren't really my thing.

I didn't know Kings of Leon still made music or that Bo Burnham was a singerย :gaycat6:ย 

Spoiler
12 hours ago, Remmy said:

When You See Yourself :clap:ย The Bandit was the right choice for the lead single and your other 2 favorites are good. But WALLS does exist and it's better than this album, I'd say! Now if it somehow didn't exist, then yes, this is their best since OBTN :gaycat2:

ย 

1 hour ago, Sunderland 4ever said:

I think we're going to have this album ranked on the same spot. :shutup: I agree with your comments, too. Their 10s albums weren't really my thing.

YES :clap3:I'm happy that they actualy back on track this timeย but this album being NFT release thingy doesn't sit right with me lmao

ย 

9 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

I remember Inside movie recieved many praise at first, but I still hasn't seen it :rip:ย 

I haven't watched it either but that Jeff Bezos song was al over my fyp on Tik Tok an i can't help bopping to itย :skull:

ย 

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

We talked about Harlecore so yeah

ย 

But not my Sehunie collecting drags for DFTF.ย He is a serious main rapper. fumeย :tsk:ย But yeah I agree it was a little project, but I really liked the title and those 2 bsides too. We were promised Sehun solo this year too tho and welp..

I always support my queer icon :gaycat1: but SM really set him up really bad in this era, poor him. Next year it's going to be a good year for him serving visual and good rap again

ย 

3 hours ago, Lazuli said:

the feels, kiss of life and kiss me more, bops after bops!ย 

We love fun bright gay pop music yesย :clap3:

ย 

32 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

I didn't know Kings of Leon still made music or that Bo Burnham was a singerย :gaycat6:ย 

The fact that I knew them releasing new album through the news when they annouced to release it as an NFTย album likeย :deadbanana4:ย It was for them

ย 

12 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

I donโ€™t know any of theseย :gaycat1:

ย 

11 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Le taste :clap3:

ย 

5 hours ago, dreamofyou said:

naur my basic ass not knowing any of these

ย 

i shall wait for tha next update:flower:

Don't worry the next update is hereย :santa:

ย 

kEio1ka.png

ย 

qlVKD0t.png

ย 

90.ย LO$ER=LOโ™กER - TOMORROW X TOGETHER

ย 

tomorrow-x-together-the-chaos-chapter-fight-or-escape-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(August 17, 2021)

from the reissue album The Chaos Chapter: Fight or Escape

ย 

TXT from releasing bright, fun gay pop music to emo teen who mad at their parents for saying "It's just a phase"ย like, what the hell happen?! who says that Olivia Rodrigo has no impact on the indusrty

ย 

But despite all that, the song is catchy enough to gather my attention. Also they releasing much better music than their sunbaenim BTS this year is probably be the biggest flex EVER!

ย 

89.ย Brutal - Olivia Rodrigo

ย 

olivia-rodrigo-sour-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(September 3, 2021)

from the album Sour

ย 

Speaking of Olivia, even though i can't relate to her teenage frustration (but also i can't do parallel park just like her teebz) AT ALL, but i can't help but singing along to this song every chance i get

ย 

We love a reincarnation of Kurt Cobain in 2021ย :clap3:

ย 

88.ย Grapes of Wrath - Weezer

ย 

weezer-ok-human-Cover-Art.png

ย 

(April 14, 2021)

from the album OK Human

ย 

We also love dad rock music that done rightย :clap3:

ย 

87.ย Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) - Elton John & Dua Lipa

ย 

elton-john-and-dua-lipa-cold-heart-pnau-remix-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(August 13, 2021)

from the album The Lockdown Sessions

ย 

Music nerd : "Why are they ruining Elton John's classics with this cheap remix? obviously this song caters to young people who doing the dancing on Tik Tok. Why are they always ruining everything?"

ย 

Me: "Shut the hell up grandpa, let's get you to the bed"

ย 

86.ย Bite Me - Avril Lavigne

ย 

avril-lavigne-bite-me-Cover-Art.jpg

ย 

(November 10, 2021)

ย 

Avril going from white christian woman who prays the gay away to angry teenager who hates homework, her boyfriend and her parents in the span of 3 years? now THAT's what i called talent!ย :clap3:

ย 

The song itself is very catchy pop/rock songs and she obviously channeling her fun side in this era like TBDT. Good for her!

ย 

Brutal is a fun shouty sing along moment (I can parallel park oopย :mandown:)

ย 

Bite me is pretty decent, but the aaahhh yeeaah part got old quite quickly for me. If she'd taken that out the song would be great.

ย 

I never really understood the Cold Heart love (partly because I don't like Elton) but Dua praise is Dua praiseย :clap3:

Brutal hits HARD :jonny2:

Cold Heart Issa collab I never knew I wanted in my life :jonny:

ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.