The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

omg I've just realized that I got 9 wins... the most wins of the season I'm crying rn we made it Pianatics :jonny5:

pia-wurtzbach-miss-universe.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

End of the Season Questionnaire

for contestants, judges, and the public

nmSikca.gif

ROUND XVI: THE GRAND FINALE

PupOJu2.png72mjc6X.pngJhg7AM4.pngVlQWcmJ.png

For this last challenge we want you to send in Three looks from past rounds that best represent your journey,  Your Best Look!

(One last look: a look you might have been saving, but never found the right round for it. Think of it as a cover photo for your portfolio.)

And finally.. tell us why you should win.

DEADLINE: Friday, February 4th @ 1PM EST

CROWNING:  TBA

@dweebz @sumthintoxic82 @Thanatos @Yvess

@DevonRoars @Not Like The Movies @kipperskipper

oh wow. lemme start praying to the Gods!

On 1/29/2022 at 2:08 PM, kipperskipper said:

Jane: I actually love this and this might be my favorite look from you all season. It's a fun silhouette ad the white makes it look clean and chic.

On 1/30/2022 at 8:39 PM, Not Like The Movies said:

Jane - This is super chic and polished, very sophisticated and Jane looks great, nice job! 

This was actually one of my FAVS from Miss Jane...didn't know when or if I'd ever send it so I'm glad I was able too...

Jane- I appreciate that you went for something interesting, but unfortunately the clash of patterns doesn''t clash in a good way. Aside from that, it's also a very pedestrian look.

Jane - This is cute but I am afraid it is way too simple for this far into the game, weak entry im sorry. 

I KNEW this would be my weakness. My only other option was a yellow dress that was similar to what I already have sent so just knew this would be weak...

Jane- It's neat. It's definitely Janes biggest fashion risk. It's pretty cool, but not gag worthy. Overall Jane did fine this round. Definitely a step up from previous rounds.

Jane - You better serve form fitting sex! I think this was a great choice for this category, one of your best looks in the competition 

I knew it was risky as you can't fully see the entire outfit but I LOVE how sexy it looks.

I knew I'd be in the bottom and I'm REALLY surprised that once again I am safe. Thanks @Yvess for the kind words and sorry to @Rotunda because you've been great this season. 

15 hours ago, Yvess said:

miss Jane Fonda and her rose petal gown will win it lmao

Image result for that's right gifs

@DevonRoars , so just to get this right, we are sending 4 looks right? 3 previous looks and 1 new look...

1 hour ago, sumthintoxic82 said:

Image result for that's right gifs

@DevonRoars , so just to get this right, we are sending 4 looks right? 3 previous looks and 1 new look...

Yes! 

I am working on my entry rn and I will try to finish it before the deadline :monkey:

THE COLOR GAME : THE GRAND FINALE

E N T R I E S

72mjc6X.png

Spoiler

See the source image

Hello all. To say I am in shock is an understatement. I figured I'd be around for a few rounds then fade into the background. But that wasn't the case. I'm at least glad to say that my record breaking 10 bottom placings, I only came in last TWICE! Many may feel I don't belong here, that I am only here to help the other contestants seal their win against stronger opponents. And if that is the case, that's how the game is played, but I will not let that take away from the amazingness that is Jane Fonda.

Look 1:

Reveal hidden contents

GREEN

gallery-1482342483-gettyimages-463090058

Jane Fonda in the modern world. Showing that she can try what the new girls are doing and does it well. 

Look 2: 

Reveal hidden contents

The Color Ball: Ruffles

11816296-6882371-image-m-40_155430581347

Classic Old Hollywood look with a modern twist. Jane been around since the 50's. Of course she's going to have that old Hollywood charm, but she adds a modern touch to this classic look

Look #3

Reveal hidden contents

The Color Ball: The Crowning Look

jane-fonda-43511.jpg?resize=486,648

Even 50 years after her iconic space s3x kitten role in Barberella, Jane is STILL serving s3x. 80 NEVER looked SO good. 

For my final look, I am throwing caution to wind for this look.

Look 4: One Last Look

Reveal hidden contents

See the source image

A bold choice given that this IS a color game, and this is a black and white photo, but I LOVE this outfit and her entire vibe and look. A classic beauty embracing her age, but not shying away from her womanhood.

Now is the time that I am supposed to tell you why I should win.  I should NOT win. I joined this game to pass some time and have some fun, which is what I have done. The other remaining girls have put their HEARTS into this game and are all deserving. So instead, I am going to plead my case for why my fellow finalist deserve to win.

@Thanatos / Karlie Kloss

Reveal hidden contents

If you told me 3 months ago I would be rooting for Karlie Kloss after your ANTM run, Miranda I would have laughed in your face. But here we are. You changed Karlie before my eyes. She has classic looks, she has bold looks, she has experimental looks. She can do it all AND still brings that high fashion quality to the table. This is why Karlie should win.

@Yvess / Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach

Reveal hidden contents

I've never heard of Pia before this season, but I will remember her long after. You brought an elegance to this season that cannot be touched. She IS poise, she IS grace. You played her well and took a different approach this game that most contestants would not. This is why Pia should win.

@dweebz / Miley Cyrus

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for jawbreaker gifs

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding love. In all seriousness, you are the dark horse in the competition. You served versatility and s3x. You brough an energy that ONLY Miley could bring. You took risk and you played strategic. You knew what you wanted (to not be the only judge in ANTM to NOT have won one of these games to win) and you knew what would get you there. This is why Miley should win

In conclusion, whether it's Karlie, Pia or even :shutup: Miley, you do have a deserving winner in this final 4. 

Good luck @Yvess @dweebz @Thanatos you ALL deserve this

Thanks @DevonRoars @Not Like The Movies @kipperskipper for the critical eyes needs to judge this game

And thanks for having me this season

Image result for jane fonda gifs

VlQWcmJ.png

Spoiler

PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH

THE GRAND FINALE

See the source image

PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH'S

COLOR GAME JOURNEY

BZDm8yu.gif

Choosing only three looks to best represent my journey in this competition is a hard but a happy problem.

15 rounds and with 9 wins, I have chosen to pick three of the wins that can best solidify my winning chances in this game.

Three looks that encapsulates PIA to her truest form in this season of The Color Game.

P - Phenomenal

I - Illimitable

A - Acclaimed

xgzwMW0.gif

32M6hNT.jpg

phenomenal [fəˈnämənəl]
very remarkable; extraordinary.

Round 3 - Blue

Pia continued to slay the competition when her personal favorite color came in, this blue look is nothing short of beauty and excellence that made the judges and her other competitors to come in to their senses that Pia didn't just come to play and that her first WIN in Round 2 is not just a one hit wonder or plain luck, securing her 2nd win in a row that early in the competition is the definition of being phenomenal. 

nhHMfBa.gif

mHS6uwP.jpg

illimitable [ˌiˈlimədəbəl]
without limits or an end

Round 14 - Latex

Pia secured numerous wins and high placements since Round 2 but if you think her slayage in this competition is soon to come to its end, you are absolutely wrong. In a round expected to be dominated by a swoon of black color and over the top designs,  Pia took a risk in giving the girls how to do simplicity and elegance the right way. Being able to stand out in this look secured Pia her 8th WIN and proves that her slayage in this game is far from being over and it is indeed illimitable. The limit simply does not exist for Pia!

NM9cXIY.gif

MLZ0B6o.jpg

acclaimed [əˈkleɪmd]
publicly acknowledged as excellent

Round 15 - The Color Ball

This walk down memory lane to Pia's journey will not be complete without one of the most difficult and nerve-wracking rounds of the season, The Color Ball. Competing in three categories in this round is such a pleasure and a pressure at the same time. For me, it is the make or break of the game, you need to show to everyone that you are in it to win it and Pia did her homework, actually not just a homework but a thesis! This performance by Pia gave her the 9th WIN (the most numbers of wins this season). I chose the Crowning Look out of the three categories of the ball to remind everyone that Pia got the perfect crowning look and looking at how she competed in this game, it won't be wrong to call her journey an acclaimed one.

PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH'S

BEST LOOK

Pia's Farewell Walk as Miss Universe

eK4gxNo.gif

DcMGNwM.jpg

V4pXhAS.jpg

This royal blue dazzling gown fit for a queen is Pia Wurtzbach's BEST LOOK for it is the only time she was able to do a Miss Universe winner walk.  It took over a year for Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach to have her walk on the Miss Universe stage which made this moment bittersweet as it was her only and final walk as the reigning queen. Pia had missed her victory walk owing to a flub in announcing the winner that's why when she finally had the chance to do her walk, it is not only just a beautiful moment but it is a heartwarming one. Wearing her favorite color and what she considers to be her lucky charm color for one last time as Miss Universe in her home country will always remain to be one of her best looks and in this moment alone, she is such a QUEEN of the UNIVERSE.

WHY SHOULD

PIA ALONZO WURTZBACH'S

WIN?

Aside from my captions for each look presented for this finale above,

I want to make sure that the public and the judging panel will know how much I want to win.

I believe I should win this competition because I SERVED hard this season. By being one of the most consistent girls in the game and providing the most number of WINS in this game is not just a string of luck but i'd like to believe it is also a labor of love and hard work. Being a Beauty Queen in a fashion challenge dominated by fashion models and celebrities, I believe I exceeded my expectations for Pia and I hope the judges and the people who followed this season noticed that.

And it is also about time we crown an Asian girl and a Pageant Queen at the same time in this competition methinks!

Lastly, I want to win this season because I felt that I ENJOYED doing my part in my research and listen to the constructive criticisms of each judges and it is evident by the versatility that I have shown here. And that is why I think I had a Phenomenal, Illimitable and Acclaimed run in this game. Winning a season where I had the most fun would be a perfect ending to my journey in this competition.

Thank you to the hoest, judges and players especially the ones I was able to build great sisterhood from this competition!

PupOJu2.png

Spoiler

dmtAqge.jpg

fAexO6f.jpg

TvCpYcJ.jpg

Why should I win? I was put through the wringer this entire competition and still made it on top. The other contestants are models and a washed up actress. As for me, I had the portfolio to compete against those two amazing models. Jane, well, she Fondad through this competition. I am the color game champion because with every look I gave something new. I did not want to be a dress queen because well, you already have two in your final 4. I wanted to be a FASHION queen. Thank you.

Cover Look

bf72f311a2625b34fce3e729cb4fdbde0f7081e6

Jhg7AM4.png

Spoiler

d3e8fb993756d87fb0f7ce214ab61b6546a71400

fb8921de270e4a010bad89d0e59212822770540d

231990836889177a3807bebb955dd82d0df6b236

a1eff12d11826b6ddaa3cec76a6861cc938d394a

ccd5ad84c1bb2320f478a5dad50d1ee722b61d45

88b840a74c7bb4a92ebdb4e79081d840ddc9a637

-

don't forget to do the questionnaire:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w6XN_vwGv0oyT_9GqKfFXlBstsAyo4b5iHvW8R3W31I/edit

and judges rankings (missing two rounds):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QXdWWPLR3UEiswrRlPSzJQ5t2f2xuN7tczIhHqdJXm8/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you so so much for your kind words @sumthintoxic82 :sosad: !!!!

I wish everyone the best of luck, the decision is now in the judges' hands and it won't be an easy one. 

:heart2:

Someone give this ***** Karlie 2nd place again.

Can we do a quadruple or a triple or a double crowning? I love these girls to death!

Thanks sis @sumthintoxic82oh you're such an angel and even if we don't talk a lot, you're presence in this game is comforting. idk maybe it's the granny vibe but i love ya xoxo

Thanks miss @dweebzon giving the laughs this season. I was shy to join in on your tirades coz Idk if my humor will fit and my language barrier may be a problem too but i think you are nice and sweet on the inside xoxo

Thanks sis @Thanatosfor being a great sister of mine in this game, you are really fun and a joy to compete with! I will always be glad to have joined this season because of people like you. Love ya xoxo!

Good luck to us four, I know we did our best and it's now in the panel's hands who among us will win xoxo

No critiques from me, just know I am proud of all of you :heart:

I just sent in who I think deserves to win, good luck all :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.