The Color Game 12

DevonRoars

:deadbanana2: i thought I was gonna be eliminated. 

I literally just got back into town from a last minute work trip, I will have mine in within the hour

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, dweebz said:

Do you people really go into these games with the intention of losing? I- :biblio:

Some of us don't need to win this game anymore than we already have...you'll learn one day 

See the source image

ZRjdc36.png

ENTRIES

& a love letter from the host:

Spoiler

Since there was a delay with posting the elimination.. Samsom had already submitted an entry -- and since someone (Queen Riri.) did not submit -- They'll be back in the competition -- There will still be an elimination ^

beatinglikeadrum    Anja Rubik

tumblr-p9qprg-Bv9-B1utec1vo2-1280-1.jpg

CBC    Marina

kXi8iZJ.png

EQJZUsd.png

Dessy    Ariana Grande

XSKXA1e.jpg

0DplYiE.jpg

Devin    Jasmine Tookes

E5tTezsXoAMP-ZW.jpg

cannes-film-festival-best-looks-ss83.jpg

jasmine-tookes-cannes-lead.jpg

dweebz    Miley Cyrus

1JFQKzG.png

lgor    Kali Uchis

63vIh9b.jpg

Opulent    Pia Mia

pia-mia-perez-leaves-delilah-in-west-hol

rz8uz01.jpg

Pedro    Normani

normani.jpg

Speezy    Lupita Nyong'o

GettyImages-1340143094-2000.jpg

lupita-nyongo-attends-the-2021-met-gala-

AiNh5RzQmzHesnovGBxCyWT89YLzlpo6lW9wkS7u

Thanatos    Karlie Kloss

:fish1:EP3 BLUE:fish1:

ZlGmoRz.jpg

TruGemini    Dominique Jackson

tumblr_pcd5ljNIh01xvlihmo4_r1_500.gif

269b505723e830b95f4b6ece3175405aad82f5d6

Tsareena    Lous and The Yakuza

lous-and-the-yakuza-singer-and-artist-we

mariepierra-kakoma-attends-the-chloe-wom

lous-and-the-yakuza-fashion-style-full-s

Yvess    Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
14f270ee-933d-4197-aca5-92c124a05d22.jpe

0-74.jpg

7f2bdaa7-f9aa-4c23-8a36-b00ca4788e6e.jpe

Rotunda    Bimini Bon Boulash

LOOK%202%201.jpg

LOOK%202%203.jpg

Sumthintoxic82  Jane Fonda

DaZtRyd.jpg

Samsom    Grace Jones

014-grace-jones-vogue-18oct17-rexfeature

Now who told Miss Pia to eat like that :jonny5: 

Edit: Wait is Nicki auto-eliminated and swaped with Grace? :chick2: 

Edited by TruGemini

Wow.

THE ROUND

6 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

Edit: Wait is Nicki auto-eliminated and swaped with Grace? :chick2: 

Yes. 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bkkft2h2jufouxd6bgw7 200w.gif 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bip1krg4gzvu88bzouen

BYEEEEEE

MANY GIRLS ARE NOT SURVING! MY LOOK IS DIFFERENT, I COULD HAVE PUT ON A DRESS BUT I DID NOT. I CHOSE SOMETHING WITH TASTE, MATURITY, AND BUZZ. 

KARLIE GROSS IS SERVING UGLY OSTRICH AND I DID IT BETTER LAST ROUND, LUPU IS SERVING JEAN DRESS BUT MAKE IT FUGLY, PIA ON ME IS SERVING LET ME RUN IN THIS TRASH BAG TO LOOSE WEIGHT, KALI URCHIN IS SERVING LITERAL 9/11, FARTIANA GRANDE IS SERVING THE UGLIEST AQUAMARINE SHIT IVE EVER SEEN, ANJA LITERALLY HAS NO FUCKING CLOTHES ON, AND THE BIGGEST FLOP OF THEM ALL, MAN IS WEARING CLOTHES WITH SCRIBBLES ON THEM! 

RIHMINDER, NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A DRESS

Edited by dweebz

1 minute ago, Samsom said:

What the actual fuck??? 

Dont worry, you'll be serving OUT-OUT my love.

6 hours ago, dweebz said:

Do you people really go into these games with the intention of losing? I- :biblio:

There's no point in trying hard cuz there's always robbery in these games. Just look at ANTM season 3 :fan:

3 minutes ago, CBC said:

There's no point in trying hard cuz there's always robbery in these games. Just look at ANTM season 3 :fan:

I think the judges unanimously had you at 4th place. you lost mama.

2 minutes ago, dweebz said:

CBC played Bjork :skull: 

Just now, DevonRoars said:

CBC played Bjork :skull: 

Not me thinking that was Thanatos.

OMG Yes, Bjork was robbed. 

Dont rob Miley too.

4 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Yes. 

Welp!

Jasmine, Normani, Bimini and Pia a top 4 :clap3:

Edited by Invisibility

not nicki didnt send when she has THAT blue look :rip:

zendaya-heels-blue-Favim.com-7783408.jpg

Zendaya's critiques 

Anja - In the water it looks like a gorgeous gown but I can't just assume if the dress is gorgeous or not without actually seeing it. This would be a fantastic shot for ANTM but for colour game I needed to see the entire dress even though it does look nice underwater. 

Marina - The pattern being used in this outfit is interesting and I like it. The outfit itself falls on the basic side though. 

Ariana - This is a really cute outfit, she has been serving on the Voice. I like it, not one of my favs because it can fade in the back but it's cute enough.

Jasmine - Yup! Another serve by Miss Tookes, she continues to be very consistent in this competition and I am loving it. 

Miley - I appreciate the risk you took by sending a more edgy and interesting silhouette. The look itself is a bit weak, yes I agree with you that dresses are not everything but Lous SERVED in separates so... I am not sure if the risk paid off. 

Kali - This is alright, I am bored though. You need to step it up, immediately. 

Pia M - Once again she looks like a hot socialite but we need more than that! You need to get it together. 

Normani - The fit on this gown is impeccable, the way it shapes her A1 body is phenomenal and the styling with her hair is perfect. A huge improvement from last round's trainwreck. Well done! 

Lupita - Lupita loves herself some camp huh! This time, I enjoy this campy look, the usage and various designs of the denim are really intriguing and I love her hair. An improvement from last round. 

Karlie - Serving blue bird. This is not bad but I am not gagging, I expected more from Miss Karlie. Better was needed or more photos since you only sent 1 photo. I needed more. 

Dominique - Ruffles, ruffles, ruffles! This dress is designed quite interestingly. I am not the biggest fan of the shape of this gown as it kinda suffocates her great body but it's decent. My least favourite entry of her so far but it's still better than a lot in the bunch. 

Lous - Sleek and chic realness. This is tailored to perfection and I love the combination of colours with the styling. You are definitely very consistent, keep up the good work queen. 

Pia W - Gurlll you said let me snatch their wigs twice in a row! Wheww the way you ATE this right up! I love the design of this gown, it is absolutely stunning and she looks amazing. Yas Miss Universe! 

Bimini - SERVE! This is amazing, might be my favourite look yet by Bimini. I love the different hues and shades of blue being used in the fabric, it feels like a painting, exceptional art, well done! 

Jane - It's a blue dress, I am bored. It fits well but that's all there is to this. Disappointed. 

Grace - Well this is interesting. I can't say I hate it but I also can't say I love it. There are elements of this outfit I like and then there are elements I really dislike. Hmmm I also needed some more angles for this. I am not impressed. 

Round 1 stays the best round but at least this is better than last round imo. 

Edited by Not Like The Movies

30 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

not nicki didnt send when she has THAT blue look :rip:

I hope you’re not talking about the same blue gown she sends every season :skull:

2 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

I hope you’re not talking about the same blue gown she sends every season :skull:

lmao it's that but it is one of her best looks so lol 

I hated every blue look of mine bc they all looked pedestrian. Later,  I did find a chic runway look but the GIF turned out terrible so I was fed up and submitted a picture from my ANTM vault :toofunny2:

7 hours ago, dweebz said:

Not me thinking that was Thanatos.

OMG Yes, Bjork was robbed. 

Dont rob Miley too.

8 hours ago, dweebz said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bkkft2h2jufouxd6bgw7 200w.gif 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bip1krg4gzvu88bzouen

BYEEEEEE

MANY GIRLS ARE NOT SURVING! MY LOOK IS DIFFERENT, I COULD HAVE PUT ON A DRESS BUT I DID NOT. I CHOSE SOMETHING WITH TASTE, MATURITY, AND BUZZ. 

KARLIE GROSS IS SERVING UGLY OSTRICH AND I DID IT BETTER LAST ROUND, LUPU IS SERVING JEAN DRESS BUT MAKE IT FUGLY, PIA ON ME IS SERVING LET ME RUN IN THIS TRASH BAG TO LOOSE WEIGHT, KALI URCHIN IS SERVING LITERAL 9/11, FARTIANA GRANDE IS SERVING THE UGLIEST AQUAMARINE SHIT IVE EVER SEEN, ANJA LITERALLY HAS NO FUCKING CLOTHES ON, AND THE BIGGEST FLOP OF THEM ALL, MAN IS WEARING CLOTHES WITH SCRIBBLES ON THEM! 

RIHMINDER, NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A DRESS

7 hours ago, dweebz said:

DWEEBZ, 

just a quick reminder that we don‘t have an alliance now. 
I may look like an ostrich but it‘s still

giphy.gif

Idk why you would confuse CBC with myself, I‘m totally fine with 4th place. 

10 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Jasmine, Normani, Bimini and Pia a top 4 :clap3:

im gonna assume its Pia Wurtzbach tysm xoxo but i kinda luv Pia Mia tew so i don't mind xoxo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.