• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DevonRoars

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Yvess

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that we already met the page count of last season.... Chile.

Cindy's Critiques

1DUSVuSoRo9fQY3XEwcc9WF4c0b7eqW2GBb-T8_4BQxOYSRN5GkbJH7OcWk4NaQFMBOfGiOekWPkP7IB8AqDqoYH08VYR-SLH8xqnjpa4R966s-tRFwEwoZKYtuarzr5Gl5626Jn

Bimini- Her face, eyes, hair are ART! The sere of the century. As far as the look, it's really just and Iris Van Herpen knock off, and sadly it does look like a homemade version. I dont like the dress part, but I love the sleeves/shall, they really add to the dress and give it it's unique silhouette.

Anja- Iconic! This Mcqueen look is one of my faves. It serves DRAMA and darkness! The best look this round!

Marina- This is really cute. A nice high fashion for Marina (since she barely has any). I love the pink and orange and the pants elevate the look to the ext level. Wish we could see it all from head to toe.

Ariana- Ummm no words...

Jasmine-Capital W O W! This is breathtaking!! The dress is so beautiful.

Miley-This is pretty cute. It's pink, girly, and fun. It's just kinda safe for me though. I wanna see some LEWKS. Not bad at all though.

Kali- Ehhh it's a cliche fur look. It's not bad but doesn't wow me at all.

Pia- It's ok. It's pretty, but nothing I haven't seen before.

Normani-It's not doing it for me. I do like the color combination of the blues and yellows, but as an outfit it seems disjointed to have a fur coat with pants that go all the way up to her chest. It looks like she has no body and she is just legs.

Nicki- It's ok. I wish the top was fringe too, it would have made the dress better. I think Jasmine did it better.

Grace- This is garbage mama. First off, she is only wearing feathers on her head, and that headpiece is ugly. Second, her dress is super basic.

Lupita- LOVE the hair...everything else PLUMMETS. The outfit is quite an eyesore and I do love crazy, extra, campy, witty fashion but this is a miss

Jane- This look is kinda hard to judge since we can barely see it. With that being said, its inoffensive but it's very boring and pedestrian.

Karlie-SERVE. Another slay from miss karlie. This JPG SERVE :jonny5: Another stomp!

Dominique-I LOVE the drama of the skirt. It's a serve. But i do wish the top half was on the same level.

Lous- This is a cool look. I love the feather skirt, and the top half is super intricate and interesting.

Pia-WOW gorgeous and glamorous. A total serve!

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Grace- This is garbage mama. First off, she is only wearing feathers on her head, and that headpiece is ugly. Second, her dress is super basic.

Lupita- LOVE the hair...everything else PLUMMETS. The outfit is quite an eyesore and I do love crazy, extra, campy, witty fashion but this is a miss

look what happens when youre a Miley enemy laugh-laughing.gif

anyways, who wants an alliance?

18 minutes ago, dweebz said:

That's what I call corruption and having no taste... Imagine thinkin Grace is basic 

Also not that judge shading black women and giving racist white supremacist just like the woman on her AVI

Edited by Samsom

23 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Crown me tonight and we have an alliance 

azealia-banks.gif

8 minutes ago, Samsom said:

That's what I call corruption and having no taste... Imagine thinkin Grace is basic 

Also not that judge shading black women and giving racist white supremacist just like the woman on her AVI

that escalated very quickly... I-

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bax5reje7nr9vfy8qtbs

32 minutes ago, dweebz said:

The fact that we already met the page count of last season.... Chile.

maury-running.gif

7 minutes ago, dweebz said:

that escalated very quickly... I-

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bax5reje7nr9vfy8qtbs

Will there be a new ATRL NTM season? Or nah? Just to think about a model to flop again

1 minute ago, Samsom said:

Where's ur critiqueh hoest

it feels so much better not receiving this message 

10 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Crown me tonight and we have an alliance 

azealia-banks.gif

consider it done

azealia-banks.gif

3 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Will there be a new ATRL NTM season? Or nah? Just to think about a model to flop again

yes, I've decided to go into ANTM 4 instead of Allstars. I want a bigger pool.

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

Consider me IN then!

azealia-banks.gif

11 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Duckie would love to make a judge appearance :gaycat1:

10 minutes ago, Samsom said:

Consider me IN then!

azealia-banks.gif

good cause your ass wasn't making all starts with that trash you pulled

azealia-banks.gif

1 minute ago, dweebz said:

good cause your ass wasn't making all starts with that trash you pulled

azealia-banks.gif

Just wait for my next choice bish, winner of season 4 and ALLSTARS confirmed

89JAf8c.png

Rotunda - Bimini Bon Boulash
I'm so glad you submitted, because this is one of my favorite Bimini looks. I wish you included gifs, because she really sold this on the runway.. Still can't beat an Iris van Herpen inspired piece.

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik
This is gorgeous fur. Simple and classic.

CBC - Marina
I really love how colorful this is and how the hair is pulled back to really show everything off.

Dessy - Ariana Grande
I like this for Ariana. It's truly a classic Ariana kind of look, but for this competition it's really weak.

Devin - Jasmine Tookes
Gorgeous. Really liking the design and the in motion fringe moving.

Dweebz - Miley Cyrus
I actually really love these kind of dresses. Very effective and reminiscent of RuPaul in the Muppets special. 

Igor - Kali Uchis
Not a huge fan of these boots. Something slicker and less bulkier would have been more effective.

Opulent - Pia Mia
Hmmm I'm not a fan of how this looks. It looks Rainbow cheap.

Pedro - Normani
I really wish you chose that second look, babe. It was really good. This is very basic comparatively. I do like the colors and how they standout in this round.

Queen Riri. - Nicki Minaj
I like how the bottom half breaks into fringe.. That should have been the entire dress. Definitely better than your initial feathers look, but I wish 

Samsom - Grace Jones
You have better looks and much better feather head piece looks. You could really be dominating.

Speezy - Lupita Nyong'o
Gosh this is... A lot. I'm obsessed with the hair, but this would have been perfect for the Camp round that's coming. 

Sumthintoxic82 - Jane Fonda
I personally love this look. It's a little simple though.

Thanatos - Karlie Kloss
This is high fashion artistry. Head to toe.. I'm obsessed.

TruGemini - Dominique Jackson
Gorgeous. Her pose.. Everything is just so well done.

Tsareena - Lous and The Yakuza
I love the design of this. Smallest thing.. I just wish her hair was up to really show this dress off. Great job though.

Yvess - Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
Holy fuck. You were the first to send and really set the bar high.. and I don't think many touched this. Incredible! Especially in the last photo.

for mobile and default themes

Spoiler

Rotunda - Bimini Bon Boulash
I'm so glad you submitted, because this is one of my favorite Bimini looks. I wish you included gifs, because she really sold this on the runway.. Still can't beat an Iris van Herpen inspired piece.

beatinglikeadrum - Anja Rubik
This is gorgeous fur. Simple and classic.

CBC - Marina
I really love how colorful this is and how the hair is pulled back to really show everything off.

Dessy - Ariana Grande
I like this for Ariana. It's truly a classic Ariana kind of look, but for this competition it's really weak.

Devin - Jasmine Tookes
Gorgeous. Really liking the design and the in motion fringe moving.

Dweebz - Miley Cyrus
I actually really love these kind of dresses. Very effective and reminiscent of RuPaul in the Muppets special. 

Igor - Kali Uchis
Not a huge fan of these boots. Something slicker and less bulkier would have been more effective.

Opulent - Pia Mia
Hmmm I'm not a fan of how this looks. It looks Rainbow cheap.

Pedro - Normani
I really wish you chose that second look, babe. It was really good. This is very basic.

Queen Riri. - Nicki Minaj
I like how the bottom half breaks into fringe.. That should have been the entire dress. Definitely better than your initial feathers look, but I wish 

Samsom - Grace Jones
You have better looks and much better feather head piece looks. You could really be dominating.

Speezy - Lupita Nyong'o
Gosh this is... A lot. I'm obsessed with the hair, but this would have been perfect for the Camp round that's coming. 

Sumthintoxic82 - Jane Fonda
I personally love this look. It's a little simple though.

Thanatos - Karlie Kloss
This is high fashion artistry. Head to toe.. I'm obsessed.

TruGemini - Dominique Jackson
Gorgeous. Her pose.. Everything is just so well done.

Tsareena - Lous and The Yakuza
I love the design of this. Smallest thing.. I just wish her hair was up to really show this dress off. Great job though.

Yvess - Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach
Holy fuck. You were the first to send and really set the bar high.. and I don't think many touched this. Incredible! Especially in the last photo.

Yeah this was the reaction i was expecting. Thanks for the crits anyway though :celestial:

18 minutes ago, DevonRoars said:

but this would have been perfect for the Camp round that's coming. 

...fuck. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, dweebz said:

I think I will try too.

42 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Future Camp round? I smell a WIN for Miss Kloss 

Not if I pass this round honey, Grace is the epitome of CAMP

1 minute ago, Samsom said:

Not if I pass this round honey, Grace is the epitome of CAMP

Miss Karlie will wash you in every category 

bring-it-gabrielle-union.gif

Spoiler

I hope you survive tho, Grace Jones is an awesome choice

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.