HDD FINAL: ADELE 284k, Taylor 102k

ALA

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

I know both of you already know this, but to anyone that doesn't know: a maximum of four copies count towards Billboard from one purchaser. That massive pile of CDs, yeah, that counted as four copies. That person bought them to distribute to people who couldn't get them overseas.

Just shut up, it's so tiresome.

This fan fiction you just invented LOL. Its four copies per product and Taylor had 20 versions of the product on sale. And the user ordered from multiple accouns. They ALL counted for her sales. Imagine all the instant digital copies being delivered to that persons email account . :rip:Give it up sweetie, no ones buying what youre selling. 

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• georgechxng

• Gaia

• Virtual_Insanity

1 minute ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

And you spent TEN pages convincing me I was totally wrong and they were completely new recordings which would rightfully stand alone. 

And I realized YOU were completely correct and changed my opinion accordingly. I told you this already. 

Actually, here's what you told me to do:

On 10/12/2021 at 4:01 PM, Virtual_Insanity said:

No, you are, because they don't fit to anything that I said. Literally no one in the world agrees with you that Taylors re recordings are compilations because they aren't. 

Seek help. 

And this was your final comment on the matter:

On 10/12/2021 at 4:18 PM, Virtual_Insanity said:

This meltdown :rockon

This is all searchable. Just stop.

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Actually, here's what you told me to do:

And this was your final comment on the matter:

This is all searchable. Just stop.

I told you in THIS thread the other day.

Honey YOU are the main protagonist in this thread with 45 posts so take your own advice and JUST stop. 

Just now, Virtual_Insanity said:

This fan fiction you just invented LOL. Its four copies per product and Taylor had 20 versions of the product on sale. And the user ordered from multiple accouns. They ALL counted for her sales. Imagine all the instant digital copies being delivered to that persons email account . :rip:Give it up sweetie, no ones buying what youre selling. 

First it's 8, then it's 16, and now it's 20. No, she did not have 20 CD versions of Folklore on sale. That was literally a person overseas buying them to distribute to people who didn't have access to them. Again, just stop.

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

First it's 8, then it's 16, and now it's 20. No, she did not have 20 CD versions of Folklore on sale. That was literally a person overseas buying them to distribute to people who didn't have access to them. Again, just stop.

And no doubt using an American VPN to ensure they counted for her US numbers. The fradulence !! 

Just now, Virtual_Insanity said:

And no doubt using an American VPN to ensure they counted for her US numbers. The fradulence !! 

Prove it, troll.

The icing on the cake is you saying this with BTS in your sig. Which I know you don't really stan either, but it is hilarious to see you openly and continuously contradict yourself.

7 minutes ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

I told you in THIS thread the other day.

Link it :turkey:

Excellent second week for Adele in this climate - thats double what Folklore did in Week 2 if i remember correctly ? 

4 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Prove it, troll.

The icing on the cake is you saying this with BTS in your sig. Which I know you don't really stan either, but it is hilarious to see you openly and continuously contradict yourself.

You just stated that it was A, a person overseas ordering and B their purchases counted for Billboard. 

How would an overseas persons order count for Billboard, based in the US, unless they were using a VPN to fraud the system ? 

1 minute ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

You just stated that it was A, a person overseas ordering and B their purchases counted for Billboard. 

How would an overseas persons order count for Billboard, based in the US, unless they were using a VPN to fraud the system ? 

I said their purchase would count for four copies, not that it absolutely did :gaycat6:

First it's you linking the picture saying look at the mass buying, then when confronted that it would only count for four copies, you bring up 20 versions, which is also a lie, then you bring up VPNs (with BTS in your sig), and now it's this. When guess what: it still wouldn't mean that pile of copies counted, even if they did use a VPN, which I couldn't care less about.

For the millionth time, just stop, stream Smile, go see Play in Vegas, do something else besides this pathetic trolling act. You switch your avi at will to the opponent of whoever you're trolling at the moment, be it Olivia or Taylor or whoever.

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

so they're old recordings and she isn't gaining ownership of them?

and yes, people renovate their homes and then sell them for a profit. which is the only reason she's doing all this

very good metaphor. well done

A renovation still isn’t a *new* house? Like at this point I have to wonder if the IQ is as high as the album title cause the trolling is just lazy at this point

35 minutes ago, Headlock said:

You know what, I have time tonight, so I'm going to prove once and for all for anyone who still doubts that you're just a KatyKat troll hiding behind Adele. Here is you, just one month ago, vehemently calling these new versions "deluxe versions", demanding they not count as new versions by Billboard, for pages:

Do us all a favor, Daydreamers and Swifties alike, and just stop. It's tiresome and boring. Stop hiding behind artists to drag ones you don't like.

It's also interesting that the ones cosigning you also could fall into this category as well.

The absolute CLOCK :deadbanana2:

30 pages... never seen Adele get this much attention outside her base before 

1 hour ago, Virtual_Insanity said:

Excellent second week for Adele in this climate - thats double what Folklore did in Week 2 if i remember correctly ? 

double of folklore and the biggest 2nd week for a female album ever since 2016 :clap3:

1 hour ago, Redstreak said:

The absolute CLOCK :deadbanana2:

It was flawless

53 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

People are pressed lmao, thats why 

A normal Adele thread has 2-4 pages at most but an Adele hate thread can go up to 30+ pages spearheaded by certain other bases. 

55 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

A certain fan base is having a meltdown at her proving that she's still the biggest artist in the world :jonny2:

headlock going in on miss virtual insanity and miss insanity letting up WHEW WWE wished it was this dramatic!

Girl don’t y’all get tired of arguing about the same **** all the time :rip: Go OUTSIDE 

why cant we just enjoy the music and not the bling?

O2C2IBQ.gif

2 hours ago, Redstreak said:

A renovation still isn’t a *new* house? Like at this point I have to wonder if the IQ is as high as the album title cause the trolling is just lazy at this point

So she convinced 600k+ of her dumbest fans to buy an album they already owned 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.