HDD: Adele 833k (biggest debut of the year), Taylor 165k

Starkboy

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

Because she literally has like 10 albums while Adele just released her 4th :skull: 

Ask anyone in the non-stan world who is bigger between Adele and Taylor and anyone would say Adele :toofunny3:

Bigger albums and bigger hits. 

No casual person in the US is saying Adele is bigger than Taylor.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brando

• Headlock

• georgechxng

• wastedpotential

Adele could sell 10k copies of her next album and it wouldn't change the fact that 21 is bigger than anything Taylor has ever done in her career. Sit down, be humble.

I fail to see the demolition that many were speaking of last week?. It's a good number though. Not 'destroying'  good but still good.

2 hours ago, Chika said:

Folklore was 3 releases ago and in a completely different time when you could literally sell an electric pink jockstrap and call it an album sale. Will we just compare every Taylor release to 21, or are we going to use more recent figures?

So use the figures that include a normal album rollout, including physicals. Evermore didn't have physicals its first week :gaycat6:

if the OTH don't want us comparing folklore to 30 (which by the way is a very generous comparison to Adele as folklore was dropped out of nowhere and had no physicals in stores and 0 promo), we can always use any of Taylor's albums since her 4th one (Red) up to folklore as a comparison point :)

fact is, Taylor has been getting bigger with each new album until she hit a lull with reputation and picked up the pace again with Lover and folklore

Adele is literally seeing the biggest decline in music history album-over-album right now :skull:

47 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Adele could sell 10k copies of her next album and it wouldn't change the fact that 21 is bigger than anything Taylor has ever done in her career. Sit down, be humble.

Please stay on topic. This is a thread about her latest release '30'

Fadele.webp

4 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

Please stay on topic. This is a thread about her latest release '30'

Fadele.webp

I never thought I'd see this kind of gif being made about ADELE

2 hours ago, Vorfreude said:

Adele is smashing with EOM...

What was your fave's last international hit? .... EXACTLY! Stfu already!

2 hours ago, birkindiamonds said:

Adele has the biggest albums and biggest hits IKDR !. When was taylors last comparable EOM ? LMAO

She just has #1 song of the week right now. 

It is so funny you are saying things like these(not the first time since you claimed how Adele will demolish every record of Taylor, from streams to units for weeks just for it to backfire so badly) but when we put you in your place, it is all "swifties this, swifties that!!!" 

Pick a struggle :rip:

2 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

i love how the tune changed from “she’s gonna obliterate!! hurricane!! she’s gonna demolish!!” to this now

these are more than excellent numbers, just accept she’s now on the same level as taylor and drake and she’s not this untouchable person anymore and let it go…

Couldn't be more transparent :dies:

You would think they learned a lesson or two after last 2 weeks  but... 

Edited by Artistofthedecade

2 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

They’re getting clocked all over Twitter too with their stupidity.

Many of them are talking **** even about Adeles kid. They’re deranged.

The gag is we were getting called success stans but all evidence proves they’re the definition of it 

What the hell? :bloo:

It's one thing to talk **** about Adele, but that is overstepping the line.

2 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Who did this graph? Why is 800k much lower than 18k and 352k :bibliahh:

:rip:

OT: Decent #s for Adele

12 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

She just has #1 song of the week right now. 

It is so funny you are saying things like these(not the first time since you claimed how Adele will demolish every record of Taylor, from streams to units for weeks just for it to backfire so badly) but when we put you in your place, it is all "swifties this, swifties that!!!" 

Pick a struggle :rip:

Couldn't be more transparent :dies:

You would think they learned a lesson or two after last 2 weeks  but... 

Do you really think Taylor’s quick number 1 is the same as EOM’s success? It’s the same as Cardigan, high peak and that’s it. 

3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Do you really think Taylor’s quick number 1 is the same as EOM’s success? It’s the same as Cardigan, high peak and that’s it. 

One is dropped to #8 in its second week, other one predicted to stay in top5 despite zero radio support but yeah, they are same :juanny:

5 hours ago, Squall said:

Is he stuck in 2014? :ahh: 

:bibliahh:as if 2014 was Britney's prime year. Try harder.

5 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

Looks like it 

you too.

5 hours ago, Cockney Cupcake said:

She has broken Britneys  pure album sales record lol Taking out digitalis of 25

lmao wheree:bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Headlock said:

Not X-Factor being your source :deadbanana4:

you are joking right:bibliahh:like britney doesn't say that in the video

Just now, drmkng said:

I'm just saying the record was DESTROYED by Adele in 2015 :ace: 

5 minutes ago, drmkng said:

you too.

lmao wheree:bibliahh:

you are joking right:bibliahh:like britney doesn't say that in the video

She was obviously making a joke you troll, the video cuts off before you hear the audience laugh :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Squall said:

I'm just saying the record was DESTROYED by Adele in 2015 :ace: 

no it isn't!!!!! you're just saying she destroyed Britney's first week sales. This is not what I'm talking about. R E A D

Just now, Headlock said:

She was obviously making a joke you troll, the video cuts off before you hear the audience laugh :deadbanana4:

I'm one second far to report you with this bull****. You're a troll. Every britney fan knows she speaks the truth. You're just so jealous to accept that.

1 minute ago, drmkng said:

no it isn't!!!!! you're just saying she destroyed Britney's first week sales. This is not what I'm talking about. R E A D

What record are you talking about then? :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

What record are you talking about then? :skull: 

I'm sorry, you just had to READ what I wrote today before mentioning me. Go and READ if you care

4 minutes ago, drmkng said:

I'm one second far to report you with this bull****. You're a troll. Every britney fan knows she speaks the truth. You're just so jealous to accept that.

Report me for what? Pointing out that X-Factor introductions are notorious for their overinflation of stats in their intros? :deadbanana4:

Just now, Headlock said:

Report me for what? Pointing out that X-Factor introductions are notorious for their overinflation of stats in their intros? :deadbanana4:

For telling me a troll out of nowhere and trying to have an argue with me by attacking me and given me a nickname. that's all. no need to answer that your second question which I already pointed out my sight on it.

3 minutes ago, drmkng said:

I'm sorry, you just had to READ what I wrote today before mentioning me. Go and READ if you care

"I'm just glad she's not touching Britney's pure album sales record"

I'm sorry but I don't see what "record" you are talking about here :skull: 

3 minutes ago, drmkng said:

For telling me a troll out of nowhere and trying to have an argue with me by attacking me and given me a nickname. that's all. no need to answer that your second question which I already pointed out my sight on it.

Because you are trolling, at least I hope you are :toofunny2:

Imagine using X-Factor as a receipt and arguing with people about it :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.