? PLATINUM HIT 10.5 ? Farewell pg.220 / Grammys pg.221 ?

fountain

47 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

@Temporal @SaintWest @Corsola @keshaspearsxo @Glassmouth @Aurora @ughgabriel @Jackson @jpow @Tsareena @RihsusChrist(ATG) @beatinglikeadrum @Lane Boy and anybody else i've forgotten... i just want to say that i'm sorry for being so dramatic and attention seeking... i never meant any of it... it was all just a ploy to be loved... in the end, i'm the real loser...

190?cb=20170330232504

Wow at me being tagged before Saint Sweat, shook

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Hug

• SaintWest

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Little do you know he doesn't care at ALL about winning and just wants to entertain himself 

So he's unaware. This is hilarious like my songwriting skills.

36 minutes ago, Corsola said:

Little do you know he doesn't care at ALL about winning and just wants to entertain himself 

He cares as much about winning as he does his songwriting. :fan:

1 hour ago, Glassmouth said:

I didn't mention your name, sweaty, but go ahead and be the messy one if you like it so much 

841e9d7fa9b66d2e1ea8dce498e26576.jpg

This typo cracked me up. :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Gastrodonatella said:

@Temporal @SaintWest @Corsola @keshaspearsxo @Glassmouth @Aurora @ughgabriel @Jackson @jpow @Tsareena @RihsusChrist(ATG) @beatinglikeadrum @Lane Boy and anybody else i've forgotten... i just want to say that i'm sorry for being so dramatic and attention seeking... i never meant any of it... it was all just a ploy to be loved... in the end, i'm the real loser...

190?cb=20170330232504

Pull yourself together, bitch

You are iconic, beautiful, awesome and ...touchable

giphy.gif

Remember that

17 minutes ago, RihsusChrist(ATG) said:

This typo cracked me up. :toofunny3:

it was intentional :pancake:

17 minutes ago, Glassmouth said:

it was intentional :pancake:

A hyperhidrosis fetish

giphy.gif

...whatever turns you on, sis

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Gastrodonatella said:

190?cb=20170330232504

Did Corsola hack your account? 

I need a rhyme for child or wild that isn't one or the other :shakeno: It's killing me.

1 hour ago, SaintWest said:

I need a rhyme for child or wild that isn't one or the other :shakeno: It's killing me.

Mouth

8 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Mouth

I already picked the word Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious because that's a better rhyme than mouth. :hug:

4 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

I already picked the word Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious because that's a better rhyme than mouth. :hug:

Mouth

31 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Did anyone else get a Snapchat from Jackson with a child today? Concerning. 

Was it Asahd Khaled?

Finally had a breakthrough for my song this week!

I've had the title and some lyrics ready for a little bit now, but I legit just got the urge to get it written. :jonny4: 

1 minute ago, Lane Boy said:

Finally had a breakthrough for my song this week!

I've had the title and some lyrics ready for a little bit now, but I legit just got the urge to get it written. :jonny4: 

yas queent

Just now, SaintWest said:

yas queent

It's a nice little bow to wrap up the little story I've (kinda) created for this season, so I'm really hyped about it! :duca:

How's your song going? 

Ever since the conversations about red pill blue pill, the matrix, dreams, sleep paralysis, LIFE, I've been having really weird dreams 

The only thing I know is that I have an ARTPOP name for my song, but what I will do with it is different because I have nothing written. A reverse me experience.

omg i went thru a lucid dream stage in college, probably because i was always staying up long hours to get work done and stuff, but i'd have the most vivid dreams and i would understand that they were dreams and begin to influence the outcomes of them and it was like exciting going to bed

i can't do them anymore, at least i don't think i can :weeps: 

• ATRL Moderator

Country-rap sex-bop is temporarily cancelled but I have something cute for the last round

qybPacy.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Hug said:

I am serving ARTPOP with my concept but tbh? I'm proud of it.

If it's not as conceptual as G.U.Y. keep it tbh

qybPacy.gif

Spoiler

Help me pick my song to submit, I have two songs written :gaycat3:

HÜG _ 6th Single _ Teaser 1 _ "Fairytale"

dd4c80ed483c8f3c286cd44194f2e93b.jpg 

One of my fondest memories is exploring Tall-Tale Forest. The overwhelming sense of wonder that possessed me with every step in this mysterious area. Lights shined like topaz and amethyst in the trees, and the running crystalline rivers gave a canvas for their colors to paint themselves all over. I remember kneeling down to cup myself a handful of the river water in my hands so I could wash my face, but when I looked into my palms, I saw a figure brilliantly shining just over my shoulder in the reflection of the water. I turned to get a better look of this glowing creature and it was right in my face. I was so startled that I almost fell into the river, but this glistening being saved me with its magical power. It then danced around me for a bit before spinning around my hands. I figured that it wanted me to open them again, so I did, and the creature again used its magic...this time, a small glowing moonstone pendant was inside of my hands. It had a warm glow to it, and it somewhat resembled the creature that had saved me from falling. I had a feeling that it would be important later, so I kept it in my pocket...

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Hug said:

HÜG _ 6th Single _ Teaser 1 _ "Fairytale"

dd4c80ed483c8f3c286cd44194f2e93b.jpg 

One of my fondest memories is exploring Tall-Tale Forest. The overwhelming sense of wonder that possessed me with every step in this mysterious area. Lights shined like topaz and amethyst in the trees, and the running crystalline rivers gave a canvas for their colors to paint themselves all over. I remember kneeling down to cup myself a handful of the river water in my hands so I could wash my face, but when I looked into my palms, I saw a figure brilliantly shining just over my shoulder in the reflection of the water. I turned to get a better look of this glowing creature and it was right in my face. I was so startled that I almost fell into the river, but this glistening being saved me with its magical power. It then danced around me for a bit before spinning around my hands. I figured that it wanted me to open them again, so I did, and the creature again used its magic...this time, a small glowing moonstone pendant was inside of my hands. It had a warm glow to it, and it somewhat resembled the creature that had saved me from falling. I had a feeling that it would be important later, so I kept it in my pocket...

Crazy how my final song is actually called "Fairytale". Oh wow

tenor.gif