? PLATINUM HIT 10.5 ? Farewell pg.220 / Grammys pg.221 ?

fountain

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Hug

• SaintWest

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, UFO said:

Maybe, according to the Butterfly effect. I did time-travel, however, I can only channel through one timeline of several. Multiple timelines split off from the singular "true" starting point and we are currently living through a branch of that point. I can't speak for every dimension as only some can be accessed at any given time. As it is known, there are fixed points in time and the future is determined by past actions so as long as external influences surrender their power you will have a great day :eddie:

Hey, Euphorian-

would you take the red pill or the blue pill? I need to know your philosophy 

1 minute ago, SaintWest said:

My average score is screaming. 

Don't worry I went from #1 to #13, you'll be fine :skull: 

I can say the average #1 changed again this round, as it has every round

and it is very much still a heated competition and could very well change again depending on the final entries, so don't think anything is safe, set in stone or anybody has already won this :fan:

And I still remember the tea on who was winning at each stage, and I'll spill it in the final :fan:

1 hour ago, keshaspearsxo said:

At #13...

You wrote a sequel for Princess of China, but you served us Pauper of Ethiopia 

@RihsusChrist(ATG)

reunioesfornecedores.gif

...so much for my take on a heart broken/revenge minded female version of Genghis Khan

9 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Hey, Euphorian-

would you take the red pill or the blue pill? I need to know your philosophy 

The blue pill is an endless story of imagination.

The red pill is just a suppressed reality you already know and a reality that already exists and will always exist. There is more adventure found in fluid bliss than there can ever be found in finite truth. However, I would still take the red pill. Nothing beats reality when a dream is no longer a dream and your bubble bursts, it would be like playing pretend and therefore freedom in that sense would be a prison. That wouldn't be living. That would be a convoluted, disturbing form of Stockholm Syndrome.

Edited by UFO

5 minutes ago, UFO said:

It would be like playing pretend and therefore freedom in that sense would be a prison. That wouldn't be living

Well, no, when you take the blue pill you don't remember the truth- "You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." Or at least that's how I interpret it. I can't decide. One of my greatest internal wars

1 minute ago, UFO said:

ok I already picked my single cover :duca:

Is it an Oreo?

1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Well, no, when you take the blue pill you don't remember the truth- "You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." Or at least that's how I interpret it. I can't decide. One of my greatest internal wars

Yes, you don't remember the truth but it doesn't take away from the fact that what you are living in is a lie! The truth is still the truth even if you don't have any recollection of it. :cm: I would always choose the red pill. No matter what. :gaycat4:

Edited by UFO

Just now, UFO said:

Yes, you don't remember the truth but it doesn't take away from the fact that what you are living in is a lie! The truth is still the truth even if you don't have any recollection of it. :cm: I would always choose the red pill. No matter what. :gaycat4:

But "ignorance is bliss", no? :emofish:

17 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

But "ignorance is bliss", no? :emofish:

Ignorance can be bliss BUT when they told you the truth - in that moment - about your reality, you were NOT ignorant and there was no bliss. Yes, you would have no recollection of the truth they told you BUT if you were to take the blue pill for a SECOND time then that wouldn't be your ignorance. It wouldn't be your bliss. It would be an ignorance birthed from a CHOICE you made to return back to a story, which means you would have created your ignorance and you would have created your bliss. Basically: your bliss would not be a result of what you don't know, your bliss would be a result of what you decided to not know. So it wouldn't be plain ignorance, it would be premeditated ignorance and I personally could never choose that. The reason behind your "bliss" would be different from what it used to be, even if the experience is still the same. I used to want to take the blue pill but for some reason my curiosity is far stronger than my comfortability, even if the truth may hurt me! :emofish:  :cm:  You can dress up a lie as a truth but you can't dress up a truth as a lie because the truth is the truth. It overrides everything.

true ignorance = no choice, no knowledge

blue pill = choice based on knowledge

aifajskfjlkgja mess @ me typing paragraphs. I could talk about philosophy for ages :jonny:  :skull:

Edited by UFO

"and you believe whatever you want to believe."

it even says it in the quote! :dies:  You basically choose to not have a choice. But I do feel like it depends on the person, ultimately you were given a choice and you made the choice so it's your choice to remain in ignorance and in bliss if that's what YOU want. You don't have to take the red pill if you don't want to. :heart2:  After all, the red pill's reality is a fact that you cannot erase unlike the blue pill's "reality" which is entirely erasable. But at the same time... I don't know. The red pill just seems more exciting to me, it would be new territory and freedom in knowing that you are completely free :duca:  :duca:  ajlfhalsjfasj

Edited by UFO

So basically even if you choose the blue pill, the red pill's reality will ALWAYS be present. Whereas if you were to choose the red pill, the blue pill's false "reality" would be erased which would mean that that fake bliss is disposable and worthless. BUT at the same time you could argue that that fake bliss has the most value BECAUSE it's so easily dispensable. But at the same time can something have a value if it doesn't actually exist in the realm of reality? :jonny:  :jonny:  aklfjasklgf I'm not sleeping tonight :jonny2:  :skull: 

Edited by UFO

But WAIT

When you were given the choice to either take the red pill or the blue pill, wouldn't that mean you would have already taken the red pill? So - in that moment - you were given the red pill without your knowing, just like how you would have previously lived your blue pill life without your knowing. So - in saying that - would the red pill also be a lie? If you were given the red pill without your knowing, wouldn't that be ignorance too? BUT it wouldn't be bliss. Because the red pill is a harsh reality. BUT it was given to you in the same form as the blue pill. 

Also, the fact that the blue pill and the red pill both come in the same form of a pill but with different colours is interesting. The fact that both are pills and yet both lead to a different reality based on a choice you make is interesting.

Blue = represents water

Red = represents blood

Blood is thicker than water? :jonny:  :jonny::jonny:  :jonny:  aljkfhalksjfalksfjl 

quick I'm gonna get tracked by the FBI, someone help me aljkfsaf

Edited by UFO

rainbow-02.jpg

Red is the outermost colour on the rainbow, whereas blue is the third innermost colour

This could mean a lot of things. It could mean that the colour red is diffracted the most and therefore has the most reach, it is the furthest away from blue but at the same time it has the largest surface area. Whereas, blue is the third innermost colour but it is NOT the innermost colour. It is blocked by violet and indigo. Again, this perpetuates the idea that blue is false and not the "purest" form of reality.

Also, again blue = represents water which could symbolise how the blue pill reality is a form of drowning. You are drowning yourself in an ocean of lies. Whereas, red = represents blood which is where oxygen travels and basically the essence of life. However, we are made up of like 60% water - we survive off the BLUE but we breathe through the RED i.e. the blood that carries oxygen. So maybe the red pill allows you to thrive whereas the blue pill is just a means of survival, used as protection and security from the harsh reality of the red

Another interpretation:  

Humans are land creatures. We are NOT made for the ocean, we evolved FROM the ocean. So maybe the blue pill is regression? It wouldn't be our natural habitat. Whereas, the red pill represents the lava and the volcanoes that form the land that we live on now. It is our natural habitat.

1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Omg what happened here

I'm sorry :jonny:  you led me down the rabbit hole and now I can't get out. It's like 5am over here and I can't stop thinking about blue pills and red pills ak;lfjasdkk :ahh:  :ahh::toofunny2: 

1 minute ago, UFO said:

I'm sorry :jonny:  you led me down the rabbit hole and now I can't get out. It's like 5am over here and I can't stop thinking about blue pills and red pills ak;lfjasdkk :ahh:  :ahh::toofunny2: 

Bitch I know what time it is we are from the same country 

Idk whether to do a funky fresh upbeat pop song a la 

Or stick to my emo lyrics about the duality of life and death a la

Also, let's think about water and fire types. Water type destroys fire type, right? But fire requires OXYGEN in order to be created, right? This links back to my previous theory where the red pill represents BLOOD which carries OXYGEN which is needed to start a FIRE. A fire spreads. Water also spreads but it spreads due to needing more space or if there is more space, due to erosion or opening up a canal or some **** to let the water FLOW. Whereas, a fire spreads but it spreads because it needs to SURVIVE. It needs fuel by eating up material such as trees and ****. Fire has a different purpose to water but they both spread. I don't know where I'm going with this but I feel like this is all connecting and I'm so close to cracking the code :jonny3: 

EDIT: I JUST REALISED THAT WATER CONTAINS OXYGEN ATOMS. OMG

Edited by UFO