? PLATINUM HIT 10.5 ? Farewell pg.220 / Grammys pg.221 ?

fountain

14 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

jesus. I just watched this video now :jonny:  when the beat DROPPED and her body levitated in the air.

omg skgjakga that was scary 

She looks like kesha here. but whew! the TRIBAL aesthetic :alexz:  :smitten: I love cult visuals

Edited by UFO

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• ceremonials

• Hug

• SaintWest

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, UFO said:

Bitch :ahh:  :ahh: 

I was wondering why it smelled a little fishy :skull:

shfLE7F.gif

Oh the fish is @ceremonials her dusty beard

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. (Ezekiel 23:20)"

Wait this is ACTUALLY from the bible. omg. Mary Magdelene teas, that hoe was a nasty freak. I love her

wash my hair with your feet queen

IJxtIvu.gif

Edited by UFO

1 minute ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Oh the fish is @ceremonials her dusty beard

rude lesbo bitch

Just now, keshaspearsxo said:

Subway 

Meatball marinara

Just now, Gastrodonatella said:

dubtrack rnadomly died and now its saying platinumhitlers doesnt exist anymore help :deadbanana: 

Omg the mafia are coming for Austin for playing a Pokemon movie 

kjkxjzjkJz it still works for me but it wont let me send any messages now mess

oh well girls. just know that this movie is iconic and better than the Darkrai one x 

Rip platinumhitlers the home of leaking scores and challenges before they are posted 

n, dubtrack has always been glitchy as **** tho, especially the new room.

dubtracks flop servers makking it even harder to revive the dub era :'(

1 minute ago, Gastrodonatella said:

i think its back up @keshaspearsxo @ceremonials

the songs play and stufff but i get "An error  occcured while sending that message" when i talk m

have results been done for this round yet? if not i might be able to whip up some scores and microcomments (smaller than jackson's penis small)

Not Narnia bop when it's obviously Alice in Wonderland inspired.

Ahh... This is my Witness era. I was inspired by iconic 'I should haven't'

38 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

@Temporal This is what REAL music sounds like. It may not be what you believe is 'ideal' but this sets the ****ing standard and you can't begin to deny it. Hugamari presents us with music of this caliber EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK. and you absolutely **** all over it, saying it's not emotive. I dare you to listen to this song in through and rewrite your review of I Do, I Do and see how drastically the results change. Maybe after you've been exposed to true artistry like this then you can begin to appreciate even a SLIVER of what hug is spoonfeeding you. Just know that music isn't something for you to get, it's for you to interpret. :smile: 

This synthpop anthem

6 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

On a positive note @FCKNAmbrosia song (which was a sequel to The Louvre by Lorde) made me stan for the original and finally see the hype for Melodrama 

Now give me a 10! :fan:

9 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

@FCKNAmbrosia - The Curator
“I took a chisel and tried to carve a guise / Of myself sleeping naked, in your eyes / So you could remember my curves everytime / Another woman would make you feel sublime.” WIIIIIIIG. Okay I thought this was really good, easily your best entry yet, though I have a few concerns: I think this steered too close to Lorde’s actual works, you took a lot of the words and phrases she used and replicated them really similarly so that it almost didn’t feel original. In that way this felt almost like a reinterpretation than a sequel. There were a few minor word choices/grammatical errors that I had to replace in my head as well.

tumblr_ntjevif7sD1u4rnbpo1_250.gif

Edited by FCKNAmbrosia

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

have results been done for this round yet? if not i might be able to whip up some scores and microcomments (smaller than jackson's penis small)

Do it king :fan: