What is going on with Taylor?

argos

1 hour ago, Ribs said:

Okay I will quote you 1 week after that because that's what it took for Taylor to dethrone Adele after ez on me :giraffe:

You’re girl has over 200 songs compared to Adele who has 38 so stop…

and If we break it down 21 and 25 are out streaming all her albums(even the ones that are a year old) so bloop :eatpopcorn:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ribs

• argos

• WildHeart

• istan4badgalriri

3 hours ago, Dingdong123 said:

Her discography is a classic up the with MJ, The Beatles, Madonna, Mariah and Whitney

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, anti-bitch said:

Adele has just 36 songs on Spotify. At least let Adele get to 47 songs next week and then let's see what happens. I'm not dissing Taylor though, she's doing great.

Ignore her, she drinks. Adele and Taylor queens! :date3:

4 hours ago, Dingdong123 said:

Her discography is a classic up the with MJ, The Beatles, Madonna, Mariah and Whitney

You really put The Beatles with everyone else? No one can top them if we talk about immaculate and classic discography. Not MJ, not Madonna and for sure not Taylor.

2 hours ago, Ribs said:

Okay I will quote you 1 week after that because that's what it took for Taylor to dethrone Adele after ez on me :giraffe:

Easy On Me: #1 in the official charts of 31 countries... the most for a female artist ever since Adele herself with Hello. Still #1 in most of them one month after the release. Still the most streamed song on both Spotify and Apple Music 25 days in. Coming for +6 weeks #1 on Billboard Hot 100.

When was the last time Taylor had that? :coffee2: Yep, 2014.

Edited by georgechxng

4 hours ago, idkwiam said:

But why is she above Drake who released a new album 2 months ago?

Because she's the queen of the universe and talent always wins. Certain users will fume forever  

qHcN0Eq.gif 

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

and If we break it down 21 and 25 are out streaming all her albums(even the ones that are a year old) so bloop :eatpopcorn:

Do they? 

Folklore - 4,089,337

Red - 3,991,898

21 - 3,921,933

3 hours ago, anti-bitch said:

Not when Adele exists. Just wait and see her numbers next week. Taylor deffo has ravenous fans though.

54 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

Easy On Me: #1 in the official charts of 31 countries... the most for a female artist ever since Adele herself with Hello. Still #1 in most of them one month after the release. Still the most streamed song on both Spotify and Apple Music 25 days in. Coming for +6 weeks #1 on Billboard Hot 100.

When was the last time Taylor had that? :coffee2: Yep, 2014.

So i expect that she will have bo problem to become #1 female artists(or even overall) in next IFPI report just like she was in 2015, right? 

Just like she will debut with at least 2x of Folklore too... 

Hope she wouldn't have any problem about that or these set ups won't look cute in 2 months. :sistrens:

Edited by Artistofthedecade

2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Do they? 

Folklore - 4,089,337

Red - 3,991,898

21 - 3,921,933

Not you leaving 25 out of it because it's outstreaming both folklore and red :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

Not you leaving 25 out of it because it's outstreaming both folklore and red :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

21 and 25 are out streaming all her albums(even the ones that are a year old) so bloop :eatpopcorn:

4 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Do they? 

Folklore - 4,089,337

Red - 3,991,898

21 - 3,921,933

So i expect that she will have bo problem to become #1 female artists in next IFPI report(or even overall) just like she was in 2015, right? 

Hope she wouldn't have any problem about that or these set ups won't look cute in 2 months. :sistrens:

Not you purposefully leaving out 25's streams from yesterday, 4.8M.

And it's definitely possible for 30 to debut with 2x of Folklore. Taylor's album numbers were definitely hurt after that bundle sets rule change, that they stopped being counted. Adele never needed bundles anyway, so that's not a problem either.

And yeah Adele can top the IFPI report again, with just 5 weeks of album sales and streams.

10 minutes ago, anti-bitch said:

Not you purposefully leaving out 25's streams from yesterday, 4.8M.

2 hours ago, Aslan said:

21 and 25 are out streaming all her albums(even the ones that are a year old) so bloop :eatpopcorn:

[2]

And it's definitely possible for 30 to debut with 2x of Folklore.

Bookmarked, anything less will be disappointing since she almost did 3x of Taylor in 2015.

Taylor's album numbers were definitely hurt after that bundle sets rule change, that they stopped being counted. Adele never needed bundles anyway, so that's not a problem either.

Taylor didn't have any physical release during the first week after Folklore but i agree that it shouldn't be problem for Adele since she never used bundles anyway. 

Adele can top the IFPI report again, with just 5 weeks of album sales and streams.

Bookmarked [2] :jonnycat:

Edited by Artistofthedecade

36 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Do they? 

Folklore - 4,089,337

Red - 3,991,898

21 - 3,921,933

So i expect that she will have bo problem to become #1 female artists(or even overall) in next IFPI report just like she was in 2015, right? 

You really thought you ate that drag when folklore an album released in 2020 is getting less than 170K more than an album released a decade ago :bibliahh:

And you can bookmark anything you like. Adele has nothing to prove to anyone (especially swifties) but anyways back to streaming the global smash hit EOM which has spent 3 weeks at #1 and without 0.39c discounts and digital autographs…:eatpopcorn:

moving on…:celestial3:

And since we are on it, @Artistofthedecade, can we talk about how Taylor has not had one global #1 hit since LWYMMD. she's certainly released a lot of songs since then. whereas Adele just got another global #1 hit with EOM. and she has 5 old songs in the Top 200 on global Spotify still, over 3 weeks after the release of her new single. Taylor has 4 songs there now, and one of them is the WD re-release. https://spotifycharts.com/

and on Kworb's global AM songs ranking, Adele has 4 songs, Taylor has 1. https://kworb.net/apple_songs/

and on YouTube, Adele currently has 5 videos in the Top 500, while Taylor has 1. https://kworb.net/youtube/

that's a lot of wins for someone who has released 1 song in 6 years. now let's see what Adele's album does starting from Nov 19th.

2 minutes ago, Aslan said:

You really thought you ate that

3 hours ago, Aslan said:

[3] Just did :eatpopcorn:

5 minutes ago, Aslan said:

but anyways back to streaming the global smash

Same here, i will do the same right before going back to streaming most streamed artist of yesterday :loud:

8 minutes ago, anti-bitch said:

And since we are on it, @Artistofthedecade, can we talk about how Taylor has not had one global #1 hit since LWYMMD

Sure we can. Who wouldn't want to talk about an artist who becomes most streamed artist of the day without a single #1 hit in the last 4 years thanks to such a legendary catalogue which even includes smash album tracks that can chart inside Spotify charts even after a decade. 

15 minutes ago, anti-bitch said:

that's a lot of wins for someone who has released 1 song in 6 years. now let's see what Adele's album does starting from Nov 19th.

I have huge expectations :jonnycat:

11 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

[3] Just did :eatpopcorn:

Same here, i will do the same right before going back to streaming most streamed artist of yesterday :loud:

Sure we can. Who wouldn't want to talk about an artist who becomes most streamed artist of the day without a single #1 hit in the last 4 years thanks to such a legendary catalogue which even includes smash album tracks that can chart inside Spotify charts even after a decade. 

I have huge expectations :jonnycat:

And Adele doesn’t have a strong catalogue? 
But anyways Taylor is popular and so is Adele

you can stick to streaming all 200+ songs and we will stream all 38 of our girls.

moving on…:celestial3:

Edited by Aslan

Enchanted is clearly charting because of TikTok..I’m hardly on Swift tok and almost every other TikTok is Enchanted 

OT: noting is ‘going on’ with Taylor, she has a phenomenal discography and dedicated fan base and with the rerelease of Red she’s been super active on all socials

Taylor: *actively promoting her entire discography and rerecorded new versions that the algorithm likes*

Taylor fans: "HOW ARE HER STREAMS ACROSS ALL OF HER RELEASES RANDOMLY INCREASING OUT OF NOWHERE!!??!?? 

qHcN0Eq.gif

2 hours ago, anti-bitch said:

And since we are on it, @Artistofthedecade, can we talk about how Taylor has not had one global #1 hit since LWYMMD. she's certainly released a lot of songs since then. whereas Adele just got another global #1 hit with EOM. and she has 5 old songs in the Top 200 on global Spotify still, over 3 weeks after the release of her new single. Taylor has 4 songs there now, and one of them is the WD re-release. https://spotifycharts.com/

and on Kworb's global AM songs ranking, Adele has 4 songs, Taylor has 1. https://kworb.net/apple_songs/

and on YouTube, Adele currently has 5 videos in the Top 500, while Taylor has 1. https://kworb.net/youtube/

This thread is about Taylor and the global slayage of her back catalogue and new releases. Please stay on topic.

25 minutes ago, Communion said:

Taylor: *actively promoting her entire discography and rerecorded new versions that the algorithm likes*

Taylor fans: "HOW ARE HER STREAMS ACROSS ALL OF HER RELEASES RANDOMLY INCREASING OUT OF NOWHERE!!??!?? 

qHcN0Eq.gif

I can hear the fumes from Brazil

6LUviKJ.gif

Just now, 4Real said:

I can hear the fumes from Brazil

6LUviKJ.gif

I- ..... nj stands for New Jersey....... the state in America.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.