ATRL'S NEXT TOP MODEL| S3 | WINNER: Duckie Thot

dweebz

Kind of wish one of y’all got disqualified. Oh well. Runway coming soon.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Rotunda

Finally updated this.

bVXjNKN.png

Edited by dweebz

FnoBBDI.png

Welcome to the final Runway of the season. Whew, what a season this has been. We started with 19 and now we are at four. But, there is only space for one winner to join Adut and Naomi Campbell in the Winner's Hall of Fame. So, who will it be? 

The judges and I asked for really anything, and what was given was something unbelievable! We are so proud of you. For this round, we encourage you all to vote.

The winner of this round will gain that last win of the season but the final choice of who is ATRL's Next Top Model is all on the judges.

Models and ATRL users, please vote here!

Yoon Young Bae @thecptz

blKQ3b6.jpg

Duckie Thot @Rotunda

fwg6jy9.jpg

Sasha Pivovarova @Thanatos

paradigm_-_avantgarde-7_copy_2fbb2c34366

Nyaueth Riam @kipperskipper

Wzy9U3M.png

UNEDITED VERSION:

Spoiler

zYjhGSq.jpg

Finale Time: Friday, December 10, 7:00PM PT

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

6. Pietro Boselli | @ABYSIL

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

11. Gigi Hadid | @Moonlightbae

12. Björk | @CBC

13. Olivia Rodrigo | @Luckitty

14. Winnie Harlow | @Devin

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

16. Nicki Minaj | @Queen Riri.

17. Mariah Carey | @Overprotected

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

Edited by dweebz

Producer: Well, you've left it all on the table, how do you feel? 

Duckie: I won't feel satisfied unless I take home the crown. It's been a long, hard journey. I've screamed, I've cried, I've laughed...but through it all, I knew what my end goal was.

Producer: You seemed to go through a lull at the middle of the season though, no? 
Duckie: I found myself struggling with the pressure. I started out so strong that I began to worry if I had raised the judge's expectations of me too much. I was sure that at the first screw up I'd be out the door, and people would say that I burned out too quickly. It's a real fear. I'm sure Nyaueth dealt with it too. This competition is grueling, dramatic, fast-paced, and all the judges have high expectations. 

Producer: Well you've gotta be happy with your track record? 

Duckie: I'm pleased with the work I've done so far, but this is still anyone's game. Everyone has 2 wins. Nobody has more than one bottom. Sasha's been slaying the back-half of the competition, Nyaeuth's was a front-runner from the beginning, and Yoon has presented some of the judges' favorite photos. Each of the girls has a strong catalog. This final round could turn things upside down. That's how close this is. I know that I'm worthy of the crown, but that doesn't mean the other girls aren't either. Just because you did well doesn't mean you're owed something. A lot of bitches can do well. 

Producer: Can you take us behind the thought process behind your final photo

Duckie: I know the theme was "freestyle" but I really wanted to pick something that would serve as a real "close" to my chapter here. A picture that says "This was Duckie Thot. This was her brand. This is what she brought to the competition." Something that displayed artistry and intelligence, but also something with an edge. 

not you not tagging the judges, I only now realized the photos were up because of that banner chile

3 minutes ago, Jai said:

@dweebz Will there be a Miss congeniality or will I remain miss current reigning? :gaynetcat2:

You'll be passing your crown my luv.

Voted. Good luck.

Not there being a banner omg :jonny:  I’m shook, the hoest snapped

AmusingSeparateEmperorshrimp-size_restri

Hopefully this attracts new players for S4 & games section:celestial4:

We all have 2 wins, we all did so well all season long and this round introduced another set of great pictures :heart: Best of luck to everyone

Basically the concept behind my picture is the one of a fallen angel. I’m showing my vulnerability and leaving myself exposed to everyone. The story will continue with my crowning picture. We all know what a fallen angel is in reality…:gaycat4:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761168759833a9d6162f3a

Edited by Thanatos

My favorite all season is not my favorite this round. Things can change so quickly. :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Samsom said:

Rooting for my sis @Thanatos :party:

Also can't wait for season 4, hope it's not all stars tho :dancehall:

&

Also can we get anonymous critiques like last season to keep the suspense high:duca:

2 hours ago, ZORBIT said:

perdon girls but Duckie ate all of you up, rightfully so

RdKOr63.gif

Thank you bby :heart2:

1 minute ago, DevonRoars said:

post your anon final critiques :lakitu:

you too :giraffe:

The ratings Charli gave to the show so they can afford a banner but eliminate ha 2 rounds before the finals, ungrateful bitches, the production doesn't know how to make a successful show and it shows 

RdKOr63.gif

Edited by Samsom

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.