• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Rotunda

nYwKTCS.png

This episode was meant to only have one winner, but these two literally tied in points, they truly did tell an amazing story so having two winners seems right.

With 47 points, and in 1rst place is.

Björk @CBC

T3CfomO.jpg

Congrats to the team!! :clap3: love them since the start of this season and loved their work on this episode :heart:

BEv4U3I.png

These two come from the same team and they are the only two models in the top.

For the rest of you, you are either safe or in the bottom.

In 2nd place Duckie Thot with 44 points @Rotunda

In 3rd place, Nyaueth Riam with 39 points @kipperskipper

rF6YLy1.png

Naomi Campbell for Pretty/Ugly

61FX3Xz.jpg

Hi girlies. I said everyone did good initially, but on second inspection...well.

Spoiler

Team Chella (Charli XCX & Bella Hadid)

The story is SUCH a reach. :rip: Out of context, both pictures are good but they don't connect with the narrative you're trying to sell. Points for trying to make it make sense though; this is far from being the worst of this week but it's barely safe.

Team BjoonYoork (Bjork & Yoon Young Bae)

This is literally perfection, clearly you both worked really well together. I can't fault this at all, the story is cohesive with both of your photos & it really looks like it could be taken from a real editorial spread. Good work this round. 

Team Force of Four (Claremont Twins & Sasha P.)

Choosing a Cinderella concept could've been really corny...but this is another standout this round, well done. I agree with Miley in the sense that both photos could either be ugly or pretty and the story makes sense with the photos. Sasha I troll you all the time but I 100% mean this when I say it's your best work so far in the competition. As for the twins have shown many times that when they get it right, they get it right.

Team GigiHathaway (Gigi Hadid & Anne Hathaway)

I can tell that this wasn't an easy theme for both of you, which is tragic. I don't know whether it was working together that was the issue (?) or trying to make a story fit your photos. The sad thing is, Anne's photo is so good but it's really brought down by the lazy storyline and Gigi's pedestrian ass photo. Disappointing.

Team Nyuckie (Nyaueth Riam & Duckie Thot)

Your narrative doesn't just compliment your photos beautifully, but it was also empowering and had an important message which made it stand out from the others. I knew this team would bring the heat working together so I'm not surprised that y'all ate this round up.

Team Chranja (Anja Rubik & Christy Turlington)

Um the story is kinda messy and too long. BUT I really liked the creativity and can tell there was at least some thought put into it. Normally I hate both of you but I will say that this is a decent effort this round.

Team FentyWatts (Rihanna & Naomi Watts)

This is very obvious and straightforward but it's not bad. But not amazing either which is a shame.

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

11. Gigi Hadid | @Moonlightbae

12. Björk | @CBC

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

Thanks Naomi C. , no more trolling please, my blood plessure is already high

43 minutes ago, dweebz said:

c8sYSMc.png

I knew it was a mistake when production said they wanted this CRIMINAL on the judge's panel. You're fixing for a ban for life from ANTM. Tyra teas

girl and?? 

notchu bringing up stale tea, it's 2021 **** them police officers for interfering with my jet set lifestyle shenanigans, period. anyways don't you have a culture to appropriate miss "Jordans on my feet" or are you back to being white again

c0JNKbo.gif

3 minutes ago, dweebz said:

Thank you for that Late-nomi

PLSSSS not me just sending in my stuff and you already started :rip: sorry y'all!

aPJNOUu.png

Yall heard something? Cause the only thing I heard was dust coming out of Campbell's mummified breath.

In 9th place, taking the last safe spot with 27 points is

Robyn Rihanna Fenty @Sempiternal

Y4pkIVm.jpg

Why aren't you doing better? Its frustrating!

2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

PLSSSS not me just sending in my stuff and you already started :rip: sorry y'all!

This bitch truly on her time schedule

c0JNKbo.gif

We will be firing you soon.

WdUq891.png

Will the remaining models please step up.

Anne Hathaway

Bella Hadid

Gigi Hadad

Naomi Watts

You are all in the bottom, and one of you is making an early exit from the show.

The next model who is safe is... with 27 points

Naomi Watts @PiecesOfYou

vBXM5uT.jpg

1 minute ago, Thanatos said:

The judges fighting when the contestants should be the ones causing drama 

9f3e3b4802bbb7b15849912db62a555f.gif

The way how production is about to fire half the contestants for being boring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.