• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dweebz

• Julia Fox

• Thanatos

• Rotunda

I’m drunk…. About to listen to Adele’s masterpiece.

team Gif Hathaway’s you’re in danger girl 

The 2nd and 3rd GIF were supposed to be much smaller but this website's copy&paste system continues to be a complete mess:toofunny2:

I like a lot of these :jonny5:

T3CfomO.jpg I just want to hug her :sosad:

6 hours ago, lgor said:

I’m shocked i made it this far with anne anyway so bye y’all and good luck :emofish:

I’m rooting for you.

11 hours ago, dweebz said:

Gigi is the popular hot girl who is always living her best life and making people jealous because of her looks. Anne is the ugly insecure girl who shaved her head out of depression and jealousy of Gigi and won’t leave her house out of fear of people laughing at her.

This is sending :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Thanatos said:

The 2nd and 3rd GIF were supposed to be much smaller but this website's copy&paste system continues to be a complete mess:toofunny2:

I like a lot of these :jonny5:

T3CfomO.jpg I just want to hug her :sosad:

:hug:

2 hours ago, thecptz said:

so cute

jJ5WtTt.png

It's like a painting come to life :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

This is sending :bibliahh:

A Wattpad feature novel written by a full on hormones 13yo girl with no friends who stan 1D and Justin Bieber

7 minutes ago, Samsom said:

A Wattpad feature novel written by a full on hormones 13yo girl with no friends who stan 1D and Justin Bieber

I hear oscar buzz

1 minute ago, CBC said:

I hear oscar buzz

Razzie's descarted to consider it to their awards because it was really good and inovative

im gonna begin my critiques soon 

YhnkI6R.png

tumblr_owbwe8pWoJ1w1uag1o1_400.gifv

Team Chella @Taylucifer @Samsom

The story is a choice. The cohesiveness of this honestly is where its lacking the most. Charlie your photo is weaker but for the story it makes it strong. Bella, your photo is stronger but with this story it makes no sense. Truthfully, Im not even sure if either of these photos are "ugly" per se. This is definitely a wasted opportunity to stand out in this competition. What a shame.

Team Bjöon Yoork @thecptz @CBC

This looks like a double spread in a magazine and I can instantly tell its ugly-pretty. Without the story this would have been strong, but with the story and background, I am in awe at what you two could produce. Yoon has already had her standout moment, and Björk, Im not going to lie, you were kind of fading in the back but you two really have made it clear you are a team and can produce something exemplar. Team Chella, take notes.

Team Force of Four @Thanatos @TruGemini

What you two did that no one really accomplished is that both of your photos could be either ugly or pretty. The story is well put together and isnt tortured. I love the fact that we have a modern reference to Cinderella on ANTM so I thank you for that. Clermont Twins, this photo is phenomenal! Its so out of the box and unexpected. You really are a front runner in this competition. Sasha, you finally came to the completion and thank God its not too late. You guys definitely were extra in this, but I think it paid off well to not be the same as everyone.

Team Gigi Hathaway @Moonlightbae @lgor

The story is so common that its almost disrespectful for what a great challenge this is. Your creativity could have gone wild but you choose to pull some Mean Girls gargagio trash. What is really insulting is the fact that Anne's photo is perfect for this challenge and Gigi's is so pedestrian. The fact that both of you agreed on this trash is mind-blowing.

Team Nyuckie @kipperskipper @Rotunda

When the random number generator put you too together, I honestly wanted to split you two apart, but I thought that would be cheating. You two are definitely the ones to beat in this competition at the moment, so putting you two together seemed almost unfair. I think with my expectations being so high, you were doomed to "fail" in a sense. By no means is this a fail, its just not very surprising when Ive seen Team Force of Four or Team Bjöon Yoork. I love both of your photos, especially Nyaueth's and I love the narrative that natural hair is beautiful. The movie you are referencing is ****ing terrible though.

Team Chranja @beatinglikeadrum @Cannon

What in the deranged mess is this? Opposite Team Chella, this story is tortured and has way too many twists and turns to even be believable. The worst thing is that the cohesiveness of the two photos isn't even present. What sucks is that both of these photos are strong, but together in this challenge, they are very weak. Such a huge step down for both of you.

Team FentyWatts @Sempiternal @PiecesOfYou

I love that you have the concept of light and dark to represent ugly and pretty, but the execution is piss poor. I mean, there is absolutely no connection between the two photos its so dysfunctional. To slap a whole bunch of antonyms with each photo and passing this off as a completed project is an insult to me and my judges. 

Spoiler

1. Christy Turlington l @Cannon

2. Clermont Twins l @TruGemini

3. Duckie Thot | @Rotunda

4. Naomi Watts | @PiecesOfYou

5. Robyn Rihanna Fenty | @Sempiternal

7. Bella Hadid | @Taylucifer

8. Nyaueth Riam | @kipperskipper

9. Anne Hathaway | @lgor

10 Sasha Pivovarova | @Thanatos

11. Gigi Hadid | @Moonlightbae

12. Björk | @CBC

15. Yoon Young Bae | @thecptz

18. Anja Rubik | @beatinglikeadrum

19. CharlieXCX | @Samsom

@sumthintoxic82 @DevonRoars @Dolce Vita @Not Like The Movies @dweebz

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Miley needs a nap :bloo:

Agree, she needs to take a break she seems tired of everything :dancehall:

Thank you for the praise Miley, I thank my partner for truly bringing the Cinderella vision to life :heart:

The lashings though :bibliahh: the library was open and fully stocked. I thought everyone (bar one no shade) did well. 

Sis, @Cannon we are in trouble...

Personal rankings: 

Team Bjöon York 
Team Force of Four 

Team Nyuckie 

Team Chranga 

Team Chella 

Team Gigi Hathaway 

:gaycat6: igu 

21 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

Sis, @Cannon we are in trouble...

My bad, I was hoping Miley would appreciate the Nancy/Tonya inspo 

nancy-kerrigan-why.gif

omg thank you miley cyrus

6 minutes ago, lgor said:

who said dat :turkey:

we just had to come up with something quick cause we spent hours of going back and forth before the deadline

The worst is that the judges doesn't had any deadline... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.